Thread: Jets unlikely to select Larry warlord in my opinion

Jets unlikely to select Larry warlord in my opinion

He's represented by Schwartz and feinsod. What other prospects in this draft will the jets pass on due to players being signed by this firm.

Warford I meant to say. Thanks auto correct.

Good work and very possible.

Too bad some of these agents are such big aholes that they alienate teams to the point of not taking players.

All Pro
    I'm not very high on Warford, think he's sloppy - but if you find a guy named Larry Warlord, I want him.

I heard Warford dominated at the senior bowl. Its weird that there are 2 top OG prospects whose last name begins with "War". What is it good for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jrex View Post
    I heard Warford dominated at the senior bowl. Its weird that there are 2 top OG prospects whose last name begins with "War". What is it good for?
    LOL. Hopefully something useful.

If Jets trade down and pick Warford in the 2nd or 3rd that would be ok.

Bewildered Beast
    My people are on the phone right now with Larry Fitz' agents; we're gonna make bank marketing the name

L A R R Y W A R L O R D

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Too bad some of these agents are such big aholes that they alienate teams to the point of not taking players.
    The Feinsod & Schwartz @$$holes were also the agents for G Pete Kendall back in 2007 that lead to another ugly divorce between player & team over a contract & money.

"Kendall said the Jets promised to increase his 2007 pay by $1 million, to $2.7 million, especially after he accepted a pay cut the year before. The Jets said they did not renegotiate existing contracts, even though they have in the past and did with Kendall when he took the pay cut. . . . 'At this point in time, this looks like just another Sunday,” said Kendall’s agent, Neil Schwartz. “I don’t think there is any additional motivation. Pete felt bad we couldn’t work this out."
    Link

The Jets have literally burnt every bridge with that firm and its players. If a player is represented by Feinsod & Schwartz, That player WILL NOT last long on the NY Jets.