Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name your surprise riser and surprise slider...

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    That would be too much for me. Nothing against Fluker but I would refuse to believe he would be the best option at 9 for the Jets.
    I've said Fluker at 9 is also a possibility. And not at tackle either. Think they would use him at guard, also with the ability to play RT.

Don't like him at tackle in the pros though... Just think he can't handle any legitimate edge rusher. His mentality is great though. Very vocal and excitable. Something good to have.

Fluker ahead of cooper and warmack though? I don't believe it. My last mock was a stretch I thought when I had 3 OT's and the 2 guards gone by 9.

Rising:
    Datone Jones,Jamar Taylor & Stedman Bailey

Falling:
    Geno Smith

Looks like Tank Carradine is a late riser now, especially after his Pro Day went well.

Late slider I'd guess Shariff Floyd. I'm gonna say he slides out of the top 10.

All League
    Riser: Arthur Brown goes before Te'o

Faller: Bjorn Werner into round 2.

That would be too much for me. Nothing against Fluker but I would refuse to believe he would be the best option at 9 for the Jets.
    I am thinking the FO values versatility. Fluker can move inside and be a mauler RG but if he can improve in pass protection he could dominate at RT

Each year some guy no one expects gets drafted much higher than all of the pre draft speculation and each year one guy falls who was thought to be a solid high end player.

Who are your surprises for each of these categories?

My surprise riser is Sheldon Richardson, I think he will go higher than expected.

My surprise slider is Dee Milliner (Not the 1st Cb off the board, might not be the 2nd either and slides further than expected.)
    Great job...hit the nail in the head with the riser!!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    Great job...hit the nail in the head with the riser!!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    lol the riser and faller both went to the jets. I think I cancelled myself out on that one.

lol the riser and faller both went to the jets. I think I cancelled myself out on that one.
    Yeah beer fish you nailed it!