Thread: Jets Sweepstakes Winners (season tix)

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Sweepstakes Winners (season tix)

Anyone win any of these yet? I feel like the Jets should have emailed us daily announcing the winners.. Sounds kind of fishy.. Typical though..

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    By law, can they really call this a sweepstakes? The winnings has to be some type of prize, doesn't it?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is my prize?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    At 1st , I believed that this was legit, now I'm beginning to think differently. Although not all Jets STH are signed up on JI, quite a few are, and not one person has won anything? We still have almost another month of so called prizes lets see if this changes.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    I would assume this contest is being run by the same guys who diligently tried to negotiate with Revis.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thoguht I read somewhere they will be announcing or start doing the drawings on 4/24? Anyone else see this?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamernyc34 View Post
    I thoguht I read somewhere they will be announcing or start doing the drawings on 4/24? Anyone else see this?
    Youre right.

Winner Selection: Potential winners will be selected in a total of thirty (30) individual random Daily Period drawings (one (1) drawing for each Daily Period). Drawings will be conducted by P/S/T, an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final & binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The first Daily Period drawing will be held on or about 4/24/13 & the last Daily Period drawing will be held on or about 5/17/13. Entries received during each Daily Period will carry forward to subsequent Daily Period drawings. Each Daily Period drawing will be held from among all eligible Entries received on said day of the Promotion Period. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules & to the decisions of the Sponsor & judges, which will be final & binding in all respects. At time of winner selection, entrants who enter via purchase or renewal method (as described above) must be a 2013 Jets season ticket holder who is in good standing per the Jets season ticket guidelines. Potential winners will be notified by telephone and/or email and/or overnight mail and/or regular mail. If the potential winner does not answer his/her phone (or is otherwise unavailable during initial contact attempt), no message will be left & no further attempt to contact such individual will be made & that individual will be disqualified & an alternate potential winner may be chosen for the applicable drawing, time permitting & at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Each Entry will have an equal chance of winning.
    http://renew.newyorkjets.com/Content/RenewalRules.html

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    So they are going to backtrack 9 days worth of winners? sounds kind of stupid.. but thanks for the heads up..

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW you do not need to buy season tickets to enter raffle. That would be illegal.

Anyone can join rafffle at website. It is not a season ticket holder benefit

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny I was just going to ask if anyone has won here or knew anyone that has won. I wonder if you can ask for a list of the winners?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    BTW you do not need to buy season tickets to enter raffle. That would be illegal.

Anyone can join rafffle at website. It is not a season ticket holder benefit
    Uh, what?

If true that's ridiculous.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    First Prize is a free week stay in No. Jersey.

Second Prize is TWO weeks stay.....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Uh, what?

If true that's ridiculous.
    I am almost right. It appears if you were a 2012 season ticket holder and received the info in mail, you can sign up online without yet paying for season tickets and only catch is you must renew to get your prize if you win.

Eligibility: The Jets Early Renewal Sweepstakes (hereafter, “Sweepstakes”) is open to recipients of the 2013 Season Ticket Renewal Guide (“Recipient”), who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States & the District of Columbia (excluding Florida) & 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents & representatives of New York Jets LLC (“Sponsor”), the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P., Atlantic Health Jets Training Center (“AHJTC”), Tiffany & Co., Nike, JetBlue Airways Corporation, Party City, MasterCard International Incorporated, Project Support Team, Inc., & each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising & promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, “Released Parties”), & each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife & their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) & those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void in Florida & where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state & local laws apply.

Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins 9:00:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 4/15/13 & ends 11:59:59PM ET on 5/14/13 (hereafter, “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period will be divided into thirty (30) individual daily periods (each, a “Daily Period”). Each Daily Period will begin at 12:00:00 am ET & end at 11:59:59 pm ET that same day, except for the first Daily Period which will begin at 9:00:00AM ET. Sponsor’s computer clock will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.

How to Enter: There are two ways for a Recipient to enter; 1) Renew or purchase their New York Jets season tickets for the 2013 season by either paying in full or signing up for & completing the first installment in a 4 installment payment plan (the first installment must be paid in full during the Promotion Period) to receive one (1) Entry. Entry will be deemed to have occurred on the day the full or first installment payment is cleared. Refunds, unauthorized payments, or any payment that is not received as described above are not considered eligible for an Entry; OR 2) Visit renew.newyorkjets.com during the Promotion Period & follow the instructions provided to complete & submit the Official Entry Form to receive one (1) Entry. All entries must be received by 11:59:59PM ET on 5/14/13 to be eligible.