Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: And bill polians favorite qb in this draft is

  1. #1

    And bill polians favorite qb in this draft is

    Landry jones. I just heard someone say this on espns nfl 32 show and I was stunned. I also heard on nfl radio the other day that John grudens favorite qb is Ryan nassib.

    Opinions are all over the place. It really is nuts.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,381
    Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    Landry jones. I just heard someone say this on espns nfl 32 show and I was stunned. I also heard on nfl radio the other day that John grudens favorite qb is Ryan nassib.

    Opinions are all over the place. It really is nuts.
    I thought I heard he liked him in later rounds and could be a surprise.

  3. #3
    Rosenthal ranked Tyler Wilson as the best. Nobody can agree on a consensus so nothing should surprise us on draft day, I could see Smith, Manuel or Nassib going as high as top ten or they could all fall out of the first round.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,246
    This is why we stay away from all of them.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    This is why we stay away from all of them.
    Exactly...because NONE of them are better than what we have. Which is sad.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,246
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Exactly...because NONE of them are better than what we have. Which is sad.
    I get your point but Smith, Barkley, Manuel and Nassib are all capable of not being league-worst. So I have to disagree with you.

  7. #7
    Dysert in the 4th or 5th (if we don't trade it to NO for Ivory).

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I thought I heard he liked him in later rounds and could be a surprise.
    That's what I heard too. I don't recall him saying he was his favorite just that he won't go in the 1st but he will picked and could surprise.
    Last edited by C Mart; 04-23-2013 at 09:22 PM.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    This is why we stay away from all of them.
    So because there are several different answers to the question for different people means there is no real correct answer?

    What if the Jets GM has the right answer? We don't even know what his answer is right now.

    To me, this says there are options and that there might be more than one guy worth picking. An optimist, I guess.

    As I've said. None of these guys are perfect. But more than a few could develop into good players and a couple have the potential to turn into top 10 QBs in the league.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    That's what I heard too. I don't recall him saying he was his favorite just that he won't go in the 1st but we will picked and could surprise.
    Huh, maybe I heard it wrong, if so I'm sorry guys.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us