Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Eve Rumors and Info.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Draft Eve Rumors and Info.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Draft eve buzz: QB unlikely for #Jets in first round. On radar: Cooper, Warmack, Eifert (rising), Mingo, Jones.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Detroit d-line coach Jim Washburn has taken a liking to Ansah, so clubs targeting Ansah below 5 could be looking for a deal with Philly at 4

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
    Bills fear Jets will take Ryan Nassib http://wp.me/p14QSB-8uqM

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Had 3-hr dinner w/ him after Pro Day w/ good amt. of off. staff RT @ProFootballTalk: Bills fear Jets will take Nassib http://wp.me/p14QSB-8uqM

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you were Matt Stafford, and they picked Ansah at #5, wouldn't you ask to be traded?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline
    NFL Draft News/Notes posted for April 25th: Continue to hear Jamar Taylor/CB/Boise St very likely to Falcons @ 30: http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=7018

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually find it hilarious on some level that the Bills are so interested in Nassib. It's like Doug Marrone doesn't realize that when you go to the NFL, you can actually have a QB better than Nassib. Not saying the kid can't pan out, but his obsession with taking his college QB with him to the pros is bordering on Spurrier/Wuerrful territory...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, the games begin... I have to say, I'll laugh if Buffalo jumps on Nassib in the 1st...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline
    NFL Draft News/Notes posted for April 25th: Continue to hear Jamar Taylor/CB/Boise St very likely to Falcons @ 30: http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=7018
    Late rising Boise State CB, drafted at about that spot. Don't do it Atlanta!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    no tavon austin?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I actually find it hilarious on some level that the Bills are so interested in Nassib. It's like Doug Marrone doesn't realize that when you go to the NFL, you can actually have a QB better than Nassib. Not saying the kid can't pan out, but his obsession with taking his college QB with him to the pros is bordering on Spurrier/Wuerrful territory...
    Why is that exactly? Because you think Geno Smith is some sort of rare talent? Maybe not everyone shares your thoughts on Smith and sees him for what he is, an average QB prospect.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Draft eve buzz: QB unlikely for #Jets in first round. On radar: Cooper, Warmack, Eifert (rising), Mingo, Jones.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Detroit d-line coach Jim Washburn has taken a liking to Ansah, so clubs targeting Ansah below 5 could be looking for a deal with Philly at 4

Bills fear Jets will take Ryan Nassib http://wp.me/p14QSB-8uqM

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Had 3-hr dinner w/ him after Pro Day w/ good amt. of off. staff RT @ProFootballTalk: Bills fear Jets will take Nassib http://wp.me/p14QSB-8uqM
    I like our list. Those are all solid choices.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    I like our list. Those are all solid choices.
    I think Cimini has been reading the Draft Forum around here lately.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adam Schein ‏@AdamSchein
    Nassib thinks he is very much in play for the Bills at 8 and can step in and play right away. And he's right. On both. #CUSE

Report: Chiefs, Dolphins resume dialogue on Branden Albert trade http://wp.me/p14QSB-8uv8

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man if the Jets pressure the Bills into getting frantic and grabbing Nassib in the first I will crack up! It'd be the best mindf*** ever! If Geno is off the board before then, it only skyrockets the chances that the bills screw this up.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    And if they weren't interested in him, what would that say since Marrone was his college coach?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adam Schein ‏@AdamSchein
    Nassib says the 5 teams that have shown the most interest are the #Bills, #Jets, #Jags, #Cardinals, #Browns. #NFLDRAFT

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Idzik seems to be taking a "Back to Basics" approach. With that in mind, I believe they'll go with the best available O-Guard with the 9th pick and then try to trade down the 13th. If they can't trade down then they'll go with best available pass rushing LB and then best TE in the second.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetsFanII View Post
    And if they weren't interested in him, what would that say since Marrone was his college coach?
    It could say that he was the best QB that Marrone could get to come to Syracuse to play ball, but that he blieves there is better talent in other QB prospects and knows Nassib's ceiling isn't as high.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adam Schein ‏@AdamSchein
    Nassib says the 5 teams that have shown the most interest are the #Bills, #Jets, #Jags, #Cardinals, #Browns. #NFLDRAFT
    Thank God they all pick before the Jets.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    If you were Matt Stafford, and they picked Ansah at #5, wouldn't you ask to be traded?
    Not as long as Calvin Johns is there making me rich, no.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is that exactly? Because you think Geno Smith is some sort of rare talent? Maybe not everyone shares your thoughts on Smith and sees him for what he is, an average QB prospect.
    I wasn't even talking about Smith. I just meant in general. Nassib isn't this stud prospect like Andrew Luck, but obviously given Marrone's history with him, they borderline view him that way. I meant Marrone is going to see what a really good QB looks like once he's in the NFL and like Spurrier found out the very hard way, his former college QB cannot play to that level.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vaccarro isnt even on the radar?

Just wasted 4-6 mins of game tape for nothing.

VACARRO @ 9!!!