Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Engagement Rings

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    My parents live in Mendham NJ and I am from out that way originally, I know that area like the back of my hand...what you got for me?
    A ride on the state helicopter to a little league game then the governor's house

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Where can I get a good cock ring? Any takers?
    Hit up Florham Park. Tim Tebow would like to offer you his mouth for free.

Hall Of Fame
    Where's Moga? Seems like a guy who would know something about diamonds...although he'd refer to diamonds as ice.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman12 View Post
    LOL seriously. I have been on the site for a long time but I do not post much.

I run an estate buying company Andrew and Peter Fabrikant.
    Fabrikant Fine Diamonds
    555 5th Avenue 8th Floor
    Fabon5th.com
    We don't usually sell to the public but I could help out of fellow Jet Fan

Call me and I can guide you on what to do
    Translation....... I got a bunch of hot ****. No way I can unload these even through my,regular channels when I just sell it in bulk to the top bidder of about three or four guys who don't give a **** where it came from..fingers still on rings no problems. But even these guys won't touch this **** because it's way to hot. Can't put it on Ebay or even have a homeless drug addict with an id sign the pawn slip for me for the usual fee of course because even their like yo where the **** did you get that ****!!!! Private estate buyers code for we got the to hot to handle to hot to hold ****

However you want a top notch diamond I can hook you up. Youll have to go to Brooklyn or Staten island mall. Saul from Israel friends with my father grew up with him. You will not find a cheaper diamond or any piece of jewlery. Let me know

Limor Jewelers - Staten Island, NY www.yelp.com/biz/limor-jewelers-staten-island

Tell him Joe sent you little Joe not big joe. He'll know.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 04-29-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Bewildered Beast
    BIG Saul from Israel fan here!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I can hook you up. Youll have to go to Brooklyn or Staten island mall. Saul from Israel friends with my father grew up with him. You will not find a cheaper diamond or any piece of jewlery. Let me know

Limor Jewelers - Staten Island, NY www.yelp.com/biz/limor-jewelers-staten-island

This has screeching tires, gruffly barked commands, brutal handcuffing, muffled whimpering..... and pooped-in- pantses... written all over it.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Translation....... I got a bunch of hot ****. No way I can unload these even through my,regular channels when I just sell it in bulk to the top bidder of about three or four guys who don't give a **** where it came from..fingers still on rings no problems. But even these guys won't touch this **** because it's way to hot. Can't put it on Ebay or even have a homeless drug addict with an id sign the pawn slip for me for the usual fee of course because even their like yo where the **** did you get that ****!!!! Private estate buyers code for we got the to hot to handle to hot to hold ****

However you want a top notch diamond I can hook you up. Youll have to go to Brooklyn or Staten island mall. Saul from Israel friends with my father grew up with him. You will not find a cheaper diamond or any piece of jewlery. Let me know

Wait a minute. You told me to say that Joe's Grandkid sent me when recommending a mechanic in Brooklyn.

And now I found out that you're little Joe hizzself? What's going on here???

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    This has screeching tires, gruffly barked commands, brutal handcuffing, muffled whimpering..... and pooped-in- pantses... written all over it.

-
    Saul from Israel gets around!

-
    or as Ragu would refer to it...a "Tuesday".

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    BIG Saul from Israel fan here!
    "I buried Saul"

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Saul from Israel gets around!
    throw in a few diamond capped chimp toof ankle bracelets...now we're talkin'

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    or as Ragu would refer to it...a "Tuesday".
    Lol...."Meeting across the river" meets the gimp.

-

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    "I buried Saul"
    LMAO

Lol...."Meeting across the river" meets the gimp.

-
    The Kardooshian twats all get their own show and Ragu is cameraless.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Wait a minute. You told me to say that Joe's Grandkid sent me when recommending a mechanic in Brooklyn.

And now I found out that you're little Joe hizzself? What's going on here???
    Yeah yeah speiros on 36 between fourth,n,third. He's Greek and never has grasped perfect English. He thinks I'm the grandkid. I remember. You never went. Five joes g grandfather grand father father me my son. We lack eh whats the word kreativity thats it.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 04-29-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Jets Insider VIP

-
    Totally legitimate. No funny business.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'd be the most watched reality show ever. I guarantee that. Just the going ons in the pizzeria is enough.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Yeah yeah speiros on 36 between fourth,n,third. He's Greek and never has grasped perfect English. He thinks I'm the grandkid. I remember. You never went. Five joes g grandfather grand father father me my son. We lack eh whats the word kreativity thats it.
    Woah...slow down. How often do you think I get my car serviced? Even I'm not that gullible.

I may very well take you up on that offer. I think that joint isn't too far from Spumoni Gardens, right? I don't pass up an opportunity to go there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Woah...slow down. How often do you think I get my car serviced? Even I'm not that gullible.

I may very well take you up on that offer. I think that joint isn't too far from Spumoni Gardens, right? I don't pass up an opportunity to go there.
    Yeah shoot up third ave to 86 street. Tell them Jimmy the lip sent you. Jk lol

Serious note guys cheapest best mechanic I ever seen. I should charge him for the lifelong customers I gave , that prick. Doesn't even let me just "wet my beak".
    Last edited by thebigragu; 04-29-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

They tried it, but the cameramen kept having to go to court as "witnesses" and turn over their tapes.....as "evidence".

The Union balked.

-