- Oakland trades its first round draft choice (3) to Miami in exchange for its first round draft choice (12) and its 2014 1st round draft choice.
- Minnesota trades its two first round draft choices (23, 25) to the New York Jets in exchange for the first of their two first round drafts picks and their fourth round draft choice (9, 106).
- Baltimore trades its first round pick and third round pick (32, 94) to Buffalo in exchange for their second round pick and third round pick (41, 71).
1. Kansas City Chiefs Luke Joeckel OT, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville Jaguars Dion Jordan DE, Oregon
3. Miami Dolphins (from Oakland) Eric Fisher OT, Central Michigan
4. Philadelphia Eagles Ziggy Ansah DE, BYU
5. Detroit Lions Lane Johnson OT, Oklahoma
6. Cleveland Browns Star Lotulelei NT, Utah
7. Arizona Cardinals DJ Fluker OT, Alabama
8. Buffalo Bills Jonathon Cooper OG, North Carolina
9. Minnesota Vikings (from Jets) Tavon Austin WR, West Virginia
10. Tennessee Titans Shariff Floyd DT, Florida
11. San Diego Chargers Chance Warmack OG, Alabama
12. Oakland Raiders Barkevious Mingo DE, LSU
13. New York Jets Jarvis Jones LB, Georgia
14. Carolina Panthers Kenny Vaccaro S, Texas
15. New Orleans Saints Dee Milliner CB, Alabama
16. St. Louis Rams Eric Reid FS, LSU
17. Pittsburgh Steelers Cordarrelle Patterson WR, Tennessee
18. Dallas Cowboys Sheldon Richardson DT, Missouri
19. New York Giants Alec Ogletree LB, Georgia
20. Chicago Bears Manti Teo LB, Notre Dame
21. Cincinnati Bengals Menelik Watson OT, Florida State
22. St. Louis Rams Deandre Hopkins WR, Clemson
23. New York Jets (from Minnesota) Tyler Eifert TE, Notre Dame
24. Indianapolis Colts Bjoern Werner DE, Florida State
25. New York Jets (from Minnesota) Xavier Rhodes CB, Florida State
26. Green Bay Packers Matt Elam S, Florida
27. Houston Texans Robert Woods WR, USC
28. Denver Broncos Sylvester Williams DT, North Carolina
29. New England Patriots DJ Hayden CB, Houston
30. Atlanta Falcons Desmond Trufant CB, Washington
31. San Francisco 49ers Jonathon Cyprien SS, Florida International
32. Buffalo Bills (from Baltimore) Ryan Nassib QB, Syracuse
I don't see Miami trading for and paying more for Albert than they would have for Long. This is a make or break year for Ireland so he sells the farms for the tackle with the most upside in this draft IMO. Minnesota trades up and drafts Percy Harvin 2.0 without the headaches (metaphorical/literal). Our Jets get a pass rusher but don't have the choice between Mingo and Jones because the Raiders are even more starved for a pass rusher than the Jets. With our other two picks we get our offensive playmaker in Eifert and a corner to compete with Wilson for the spot opposite Cro (RIP Revis in Pewter). The Bills trade back into the first round to grab the QB they want without reaching for him at 8 in a very weak top end QB draft (value is later in the draft).
Haven't done one of these in a few years.. critique
Last year Detroit took a LT in the 1st and Zona drafted Massie to play RT. I could absolutely see the Bills taking anther G in the 1st to play LT and moving Glenn inside though. 2nd rounder or not he isnt anymore a LT then Cooper.