Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If Eagles are in love with Mingo,Jordan is ours

If Eagles are in love with Mingo,Jordan is ours

Teams ahead of us are going cb,offensive line,and qb to buffalo.This all but assures Jordan is ours.

Jordan will not get past Jax, Detroit, and Zona. I did say Coples wasnt making it out of the top 12 last year though so. No I doubt we get that lucky 2 years in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Jordan will not get past Jax, Detroit, and Zona. I did say Coples wasnt making it out of the top 12 last year though so. No I doubt we get that lucky 2 years in a row.
    Nfl network says Eagles are in love with Mingo...I like our chances here.I love Jones,but if Jordan drops...we should run to the podium and say we got our guy.

All League
    Jordan is the guy we all want, correct?

Pipe dream fellas - no way Jordan falls to us

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MagroCrag View Post
    Just recently, I would've said the same.

But it seems like we say the same thing every year.

Last year, we said there was no way we'd have a shot at Coples or Ingram and we ended up with the pick of the litter.

The year before that, we thought we had no shot at Wilkerson or Heyward. Again...pick of the litter.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by MagroCrag View Post
    I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. All it takes is for the tackles to go 1 and 2, and then the Eagles go with Johnson or Mingo(or Geno).

I don't think it's out of the question for the draft to fall like

1. Fisher/Joeckel
    2. Joeckel/Fisher
    3. Floyd
    4. Mingo or Johnson
    5. Ansah(he's a better 4-3 fit than Jordan)
    6. Millner
    7. Warmack/Cooper
    8. Other Guard or QB
    9. We have our pick between Mingo and Jordan.

If the Jags go T at 2, it's a very real possibility. Still unlikely, but possible.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Teams ahead of us are going cb,offensive line,and qb to buffalo.This all but assures Jordan is ours.
    Arizona, Cleveland and Buffalo all play a 3-4 defense.

Another awesome thread.

There is no way in hell Mingo goes ahead of Ansah. Look at the tape, Ansah is clearly the best defensive player in this draft.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Nfl network says Eagles are in love with Mingo...I like our chances here.I love Jones,but if Jordan drops...we should run to the podium and say we got our guy.
    Gee, the Eagles must not know anything about football. Mingo ahead of Jordan? How interesting. Pure pass rusher ahead of hybrid coverage guy? What could they be thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Jordan is the guy we all want, correct?
    I'd say that is a safe assumption. Right now he has some concerns none of them as concerning as the other top DE/OLBs. He is a safe bet to at very minimal be an average player.

doesnt that say something about Jordan AND Mingo if his own coach passes on him???

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    There is no way in hell Mingo goes ahead of Ansah. Look at the tape, Ansah is clearly the best defensive player in this draft.
    What tape? He played like 9 games with meaningful snaps. If you think Ansah is clearly the best defensive player in the draft, the ok, but it's not because of his game tape. He's almost entirely a projection.

At this point I don't see Jordan making it past pick #7. The problem is that teams ahead of us signed a QB so Geno might fall out of the top 10 now.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    What tape? He played like 9 games with meaningful snaps. If you think Ansah is clearly the best defensive player in the draft, the ok, but it's not because of his game tape. He's almost entirely a projection.
    9 games is tape, plus the senior bowl.

He pushed people around even though hes extremely raw.

Jordan to me looks slow/not explosive at all

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    doesnt that say something about Jordan AND Mingo if his own coach passes on him???
    Bingo.

If Jordan's own coach doesn't think he's worth a top 10 pick, maybe it's something to consider?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Bingo.

If Jordan's own coach doesn't think he's worth a top 10 pick, maybe it's something to consider?
    No. Or it just means they have more pressing needs considering their current OLBs (good) and their current OLine (bad).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    If Chip doesnt go O he will take a DL for that make shift 3-4. Cedric Thornton doesnt scream dominate 3-4 DL like Star or Floyd. Jordan is nice but Graham, Cole, and Baldwin will not be the worst OLB group. Easy pass for a bigger need.