Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bills now leaking Barkley

Jets Insider VIP

Bills now leaking Barkley

"Rumors" that Bills like Barkley. Is this coming out because there's a rumor that Jets like Nassib and Bills don't want the Jets to try to leapfrog them?

I know that you know that you think I'm going to take Player X so I'm going to make you think I want Player Y.

Sheesh.

Please start this Draft.

Both QB's suck. Bills would be best served drafting Lotuleilei or Millner.

Undrafted Free Agent
    If the Bills draft a QB at 8, I'll probably continue to laugh........

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfellow View Post
    Until we grab one at 9 v.v v.v v.v

It would say a lot about Nassib IMO if the Bills took Barkley over him. I do not want to face Barkley 2 times a year. Let Barkley go to us, Zona, or Chicago.

Another warm-weather qb playing in maybe the coldest, windiest climate in the NFL? Do these NFL Gm's ever learn?

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfellow View Post
    It would be the classic inept Bills move. If they pass up Lotulelei or Millner for a crappy QB I'm going to laugh hard.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Another warm-weather qb playing in maybe the coldest, windiest climate in the NFL? Do these NFL Gm's ever learn?
    The Bills may end up moving to LA after their 92 year old owner dies anyway. One way or anther they are likely done playing in that area real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    The Bills may end up moving to LA after their 92 year old owner dies anyway. One way or anther they are likely done playing in that area real soon.
    Bills are never moving. They play for a deceptively large market since their games are broadcast in Ontario (Toronto, Ottawa) and Quebec (Montreal). That's huge money for the NFL. Montreal by itself could support an NFL franchise ditto for Toronto. Either Chargers or Jags end up in LA.

The bills just signed a 10 year lease with a 7 year guarantee clause, My take is in 7 years Toronto builds a football staduim

All Pro
    the bills will only take NASSIB or GENO... if they take a QB at 8

Bills are never moving. They play for a deceptively large market since their games are broadcast in Ontario (Toronto, Ottawa) and Quebec (Montreal). That's huge money for the NFL. Montreal by itself could support an NFL franchise ditto for Toronto. Either Chargers or Jags end up in LA.
    I think it is pretty much in stone they will be gone from Buff after Wilson dies. NFL cant tell the new owners to stay if they dont want. I dont Buff builds them a new staduim even if they make a deal to stay. If the new owners can go to a NY, LA cash cow area you can bet they do. Jacksonville is accually a very populated area with plenty of money. That team just hasnt given them much to watch in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    The bills just signed a 10 year lease with a 7 year guarantee clause, My take is in 7 years Toronto builds a football staduim
    It would be pretty easy for new ownership to get out of that. Remember when the Browns/Ravens left? They had a least too.

Quote Originally Posted by JmercJETS View Post
    Until we grab one at 9 v.v v.v v.v

It would say a lot about Nassib IMO if the Bills took Barkley over him. I do not want to face Barkley 2 times a year. Let Barkley go to us, Zona, or Chicago.
    Rex's D will destroy that kid, sign me up for facing him twice a year

It would be pretty easy for new ownership to get out of that. Remember when the Browns/Ravens left? They had a least too.
    You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The bills signed a 10 yr lease agreement this year that is the most iron clad in the nfl. It would take a new owner an extra $271 million to break the lease. So tired of people shooting their mouths about the future of a team they know nothing about.

I think it is pretty much in stone they will be gone from Buff after Wilson dies. NFL cant tell the new owners to stay if they dont want. I dont Buff builds them a new staduim even if they make a deal to stay. If the new owners can go to a NY, LA cash cow area you can bet they do. Jacksonville is accually a very populated area with plenty of money. That team just hasnt given them much to watch in a long time.

All Pro
    It would be the classic inept Bills move. If they pass up Lotulelei or Millner for a crappy QB I'm going to laugh hard.
    Wow. I just cant see this happening, but then again, we are discussing the Bills. Barkley would just be an off the wall pick so high imo....

Matt Barkley = Jimmy Clausen
    Jimmy Clausen = Matt Barkley

OT: I dig your sig mock. At first, i shuttered at a CB so early, but then pieces started to fit together, and Millner seems like a pretty good pick at #9.

the bills are so in love with nassib they had to leak something else. worst kept secret this draft season is they want nassb. it's so obvious. they've made it clear to other teams that you'd have to trade ahead of buffalo if you want him. not that teams will, but it's out there.

Hall Of Fame
    They are looking at Barkley or Nassib in the second round, not at the 8th pick. The cat and mouse game is whether they should trade up ahead of the Jets in the second or late first to get their guy.