Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: PARADIS's... THE FINAL MOCK!!

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,125

    Paradis' picks... THE FINAL MOCK!!

    Alright, on the eve of, I've got what I think the first round will loosely resemble, then an alternate scenario. The Jets Draft is based on visits and speculated interest...

    Lets get to it...

    TOP HALF OF RND 1

    KC – Joekel OT ....reports say GM - Joeckel, Reid - Fisher. I'll go with GM)
    JAX – D. Jordan ...not buying this OT talk. They want to trade back.
    **TRADE** - DET/OAK
    DET - E. Fisher OT ...The lions jump up 2 spots to take Stafford's protector.
    **TRADE** SD/PHI
    SD - L. Johnson OT
    OAK – S. Lotulelei DT
    CLE – E. Ansah DE/OLB
    ARZ - J. Cooper OG
    BUF – R. Nassib ...I'll bite.
    NYJ - C. Warmack OG
    TEN – DJ Fluker OT
    PHI – T. Austin
    MIA – D. Millner CB
    **TRADE** DAL/NYJ
    DAL - K. Vaccaro S
    CAR – S. Floyd DT
    NOS – B. Mingo OLB

    BOTTOM HALF

    STL – D. Hopkins
    PIT – T. Eifert TE
    **TRADE** ATL/NYJ
    ATL – X. Rhodes CB
    NYG - DJ. Hayden CB
    CHI – S. Richardson DT
    ***TRADE*** SF/CIN
    SF - T. Carradine
    STL – M. Elam S
    MIN – C. Patterson
    IND – J. Jones OLB
    MIN - M. Teo ILB
    GB – M. Hunt DE
    HOU – J. Hunter WR
    DEN – J. Taylor CB
    ***TRADE*** CLE/NE
    CLE - G. Smith QB
    NYJ – S. Williams DT ...Pauline reported we're high on him
    CIN - A. Brown ILB
    BAL – J. Cyprien - S


    Rest of the Jets draft
    1st - C. Warmack OG
    1st - S. Williams DT
    2nd - Z Ertz TE
    2nd - DJ Swearinger S (ATL)
    3rd – C. Washington OLB
    3rd - Z. Dysert QB (DAL)
    3rd – D. Gratz CB (jets trade up with their 4th + DAL's 6th)
    4th - M. Catapano OLB (ATL)
    5th – TRADE FOR IVORY
    6th - M. Harrison WR
    7th - O. Aboushi OT



    ALTERNATE VERSION IF WE DON'T TRADE...
    1- C. Warmack OG
    1- J. Jones OLB
    2- E. Reid S
    3- J. Reed TE
    4- B. McGhee CB
    5- Ivory trade
    6- M. Harrison
    7- O. Aboushi
    Last edited by Paradis; 04-25-2013 at 02:45 AM.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,400
    Your second choice for us is mind boggling.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Give me the alternate version of Warmack & Jones.

    Here's mine to critique. It's only fair:

    1. Kansas City: OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
    2. Jacksonville: OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
    3. Oakland: DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida
    4. Philadelphia: DE/OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon
    5. Detroit: DE Ezekial Ansah, BYU
    6. Cleveland: DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU
    7. Arizona: WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia
    8. San Francisco (from Buffalo): NT Star Lotulelei, Utah
    9. Atlanta (from N.Y. Jets): CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
    10. Tennessee: OL D.J. Fluker, Alabama
    11. San Diego: OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
    12. Miami: CB D.J. Hayden, Houston
    13. N.Y. Jets: OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
    14. Carolina: DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
    15. New Orleans: CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
    16. St. Louis: WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
    17. St. Louis (from Pittsburgh): FS Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
    18. Dallas: G Chance Warmack, Alabama
    19. N.Y. Giants: DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State
    20. Chicago: G Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina
    21. Cincinnati: FS Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International
    22. Pittsburgh (from St. Louis): RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama
    23. Minnesota: WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
    24. Indianapolis: DE/OLB Tank Carradine, Florida State
    25. Minnesota: LB Manti Te’o, Notre Dame
    26. Green Bay: DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina
    27. Houston: WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
    28. Jacksonville (from Denver): QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
    29. New England: DL Datone Jones, UCLA
    30. N.Y. Jets (from Atlanta): TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
    31. Buffalo (from San Francisco): QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse
    32. Philadelphia (from Baltimore): QB E.J. Manuel, Florida State

  5. #5
    Seems probable. Dull and boring picks are what the team needs, but making big splashy moves in recent years(offseason and drafts) may be a hard habit to break.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Give me the alternate version of Warmack & Jones.

    Here's mine to critique. It's only fair:

    1. Kansas City: OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
    2. Jacksonville: OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
    3. Oakland: DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida
    4. Philadelphia: DE/OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon
    5. Detroit: DE Ezekial Ansah, BYU
    6. Cleveland: DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU
    7. Arizona: WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia
    8. San Francisco (from Buffalo): NT Star Lotulelei, Utah
    9. Atlanta (from N.Y. Jets): CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
    10. Tennessee: OL D.J. Fluker, Alabama
    11. San Diego: OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
    12. Miami: CB D.J. Hayden, Houston
    13. N.Y. Jets: OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
    14. Carolina: DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
    15. New Orleans: CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
    16. St. Louis: WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
    17. St. Louis (from Pittsburgh): FS Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
    18. Dallas: G Chance Warmack, Alabama
    19. N.Y. Giants: DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State
    20. Chicago: G Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina
    21. Cincinnati: FS Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International
    22. Pittsburgh (from St. Louis): RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama
    23. Minnesota: WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
    24. Indianapolis: DE/OLB Tank Carradine, Florida State
    25. Minnesota: LB Manti Te’o, Notre Dame
    26. Green Bay: DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina
    27. Houston: WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
    28. Jacksonville (from Denver): QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
    29. New England: DL Datone Jones, UCLA
    30. N.Y. Jets (from Atlanta): TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
    31. Buffalo (from San Francisco): QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse
    32. Philadelphia (from Baltimore): QB E.J. Manuel, Florida State

    There is no chance the Chargers pass on Lane Johnson if he's there. None.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Give me the alternate version of Warmack & Jones.

    Here's mine to critique. It's only fair:

    1. Kansas City: OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
    2. Jacksonville: OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
    3. Oakland: DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida
    4. Philadelphia: DE/OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon
    5. Detroit: DE Ezekial Ansah, BYU
    6. Cleveland: DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU
    7. Arizona: WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia
    8. San Francisco (from Buffalo): NT Star Lotulelei, Utah
    9. Atlanta (from N.Y. Jets): CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
    10. Tennessee: OL D.J. Fluker, Alabama
    11. San Diego: OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
    12. Miami: CB D.J. Hayden, Houston
    13. N.Y. Jets: OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
    14. Carolina: DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
    15. New Orleans: CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
    16. St. Louis: WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
    17. St. Louis (from Pittsburgh): FS Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
    18. Dallas: G Chance Warmack, Alabama
    19. N.Y. Giants: DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State
    20. Chicago: G Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina
    21. Cincinnati: FS Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International
    22. Pittsburgh (from St. Louis): RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama
    23. Minnesota: WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
    24. Indianapolis: DE/OLB Tank Carradine, Florida State
    25. Minnesota: LB Manti Te’o, Notre Dame
    26. Green Bay: DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina
    27. Houston: WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
    28. Jacksonville (from Denver): QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
    29. New England: DL Datone Jones, UCLA
    30. N.Y. Jets (from Atlanta): TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
    31. Buffalo (from San Francisco): QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse
    32. Philadelphia (from Baltimore): QB E.J. Manuel, Florida State
    I don't believe the Jets will draft a CB in the first round after trading Revis

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    There is no chance the Chargers pass on Lane Johnson if he's there. None.
    I have the Chargers taking Lane Johnson....

    The Cardinals, if that's who you meant, will pass on Johnon. They drafted a RT last year who did well down the stretch and Levi Brown is coming back from injury.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I don't believe the Jets will draft a CB in the first round after trading Revis
    Neither do I.

    I have them selecting Jarvis Jones and Tyler Eifert.

  10. #10
    Dimitrof said that they would not be trading thier 2nd as part of any trade up.
    They are only looking to get ahead of NE and maybe one the the vikings picks.

    Cleveland would have to trade next years first for Smith they don't have a 2nd.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Give me the alternate version of Warmack & Jones.

    Here's mine to critique. It's only fair:

    1. Kansas City: OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
    2. Jacksonville: OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
    3. Oakland: DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida
    4. Philadelphia: DE/OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon
    5. Detroit: DE Ezekial Ansah, BYU
    6. Cleveland: DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU
    7. Arizona: WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia
    8. San Francisco (from Buffalo): NT Star Lotulelei, Utah
    9. Atlanta (from N.Y. Jets): CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
    10. Tennessee: OL D.J. Fluker, Alabama
    11. San Diego: OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
    12. Miami: CB D.J. Hayden, Houston
    13. N.Y. Jets: OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
    14. Carolina: DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
    15. New Orleans: CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
    16. St. Louis: WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
    17. St. Louis (from Pittsburgh): FS Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
    18. Dallas: G Chance Warmack, Alabama
    19. N.Y. Giants: DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State
    20. Chicago: G Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina
    21. Cincinnati: FS Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International
    22. Pittsburgh (from St. Louis): RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama
    23. Minnesota: WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
    24. Indianapolis: DE/OLB Tank Carradine, Florida State
    25. Minnesota: LB Manti Te’o, Notre Dame
    26. Green Bay: DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina
    27. Houston: WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
    28. Jacksonville (from Denver): QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
    29. New England: DL Datone Jones, UCLA
    30. N.Y. Jets (from Atlanta): TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
    31. Buffalo (from San Francisco): QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse
    32. Philadelphia (from Baltimore): QB E.J. Manuel, Florida State
    Why does Philly trade up for Manuel. When in the previous 4 picks Jacksonville, the jets pass, and Buffalo moves ahead. Who else need a QB, Cleveland does not have a 2nd,

    Eifert at 30, please tell me why you think he drops 15 more spots in the first than almost everyone else.

    I think Star is the target for SF but not all they way there. If he drops to NO, I expect a move then.

    I am not a scout by any means but I am not crazy about jones for the pats, he reminds me too much of a tweener
    Last edited by patman; 04-25-2013 at 07:50 AM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Give me the alternate version of Warmack & Jones.

    Here's mine to critique. It's only fair:

    1. Kansas City: OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
    2. Jacksonville: OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
    3. Oakland: DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida
    4. Philadelphia: DE/OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon
    5. Detroit: DE Ezekial Ansah, BYU
    6. Cleveland: DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU
    7. Arizona: WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia
    8. San Francisco (from Buffalo): NT Star Lotulelei, Utah
    9. Atlanta (from N.Y. Jets): CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
    10. Tennessee: OL D.J. Fluker, Alabama
    11. San Diego: OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
    12. Miami: CB D.J. Hayden, Houston
    13. N.Y. Jets: OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
    14. Carolina: DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
    15. New Orleans: CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
    16. St. Louis: WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
    17. St. Louis (from Pittsburgh): FS Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
    18. Dallas: G Chance Warmack, Alabama
    19. N.Y. Giants: DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State
    20. Chicago: G Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina
    21. Cincinnati: FS Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International
    22. Pittsburgh (from St. Louis): RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama
    23. Minnesota: WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
    24. Indianapolis: DE/OLB Tank Carradine, Florida State
    25. Minnesota: LB Manti Te’o, Notre Dame
    26. Green Bay: DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina
    27. Houston: WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
    28. Jacksonville (from Denver): QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
    29. New England: DL Datone Jones, UCLA
    30. N.Y. Jets (from Atlanta): TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
    31. Buffalo (from San Francisco): QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse
    32. Philadelphia (from Baltimore): QB E.J. Manuel, Florida State
    I would prefer to pick Manuel at 30, but nice job.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,125
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Your second choice for us is mind boggling.
    Mind boggling if you didn't do your homework.

    This isn't fantasy mock draft. It's what I think will, not what I want.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,125
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Dimitrof said that they would not be trading thier 2nd as part of any trade up.
    They are only looking to get ahead of NE and maybe one the the vikings picks.

    Cleveland would have to trade next years first for Smith they don't have a 2nd.
    Will ATL can say whatever they like, but when the clocks counting and corners are dropping, they'll do it I think

    Yes, in anticipating CLE giving up the 2nd next year if Geno gets that far down.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,411
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I have the Chargers taking Lane Johnson....

    The Cardinals, if that's who you meant, will pass on Johnon. They drafted a RT last year who did well down the stretch and Levi Brown is coming back from injury.
    Incredible story. the kid started at JUCO and was a QB/tight end.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Why does Philly trade up for Manuel. When in the previous 4 picks Jacksonville, the jets pass, and Buffalo moves ahead. Who else need a QB, Cleveland does not have a 2nd,

    Eifert at 30, please tell me why you think he drops 15 more spots in the first than almost everyone else.

    I think Star is the target for SF but not all they way there. If he drops to NO, I expect a move then.

    I am not a scout by any means but I am not crazy about jones for the pats, he reminds me too much of a tweener
    Pats are high on Jones. I know you won't believe this, and I'll probably get made fun of for saying this, but I know someone in the NE organization. Go ahead and laugh it off.

    Eifert wasn't regarded a Top 15 pick until the last two weeks. Just how I feel.

    I see your point on Star.

    And Philly trades up for Manuel so the Jets can't move up for him.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePNYJ1 View Post
    I would prefer to pick Manuel at 30, but nice job.
    Thanks.

    By no means am I a expert, but I wanted to be a little different from every mock people see.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Incredible story. the kid started at JUCO and was a QB/tight end.
    Yeah, he's going to be a solid T in the league. Good for him.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Alright, on the eve of, I've got what I think the first round will loosely resemble, then an alternate scenario. The Jets Draft is based on visits and speculated interest...

    Lets get to it...

    TOP HALF OF RND 1

    KC – Joekel OT ....reports say GM - Joeckel, Reid - Fisher. I'll go with GM)
    JAX – D. Jordan ...not buying this OT talk. They want to trade back.
    **TRADE** - DET/OAK
    DET - E. Fisher OT ...The lions jump up 2 spots to take Stafford's protector.
    **TRADE** SD/PHI
    SD - L. Johnson OT
    OAK – S. Lotulelei DT
    CLE – E. Ansah DE/OLB
    ARZ - J. Cooper OG
    BUF – R. Nassib ...I'll bite.
    NYJ - C. Warmack OG
    TEN – DJ Fluker OT
    PHI – T. Austin
    MIA – D. Millner CB
    **TRADE** DAL/NYJ
    DAL - K. Vaccaro S
    CAR – S. Floyd DT
    NOS – B. Mingo OLB

    BOTTOM HALF

    STL – D. Hopkins
    PIT – T. Eifert TE
    **TRADE** ATL/NYJ
    ATL – X. Rhodes CB
    NYG - DJ. Hayden CB
    CHI – S. Richardson DT
    ***TRADE*** SF/CIN
    SF - T. Carradine
    STL – M. Elam S
    MIN – C. Patterson
    IND – J. Jones OLB
    MIN - M. Teo ILB
    GB – M. Hunt DE
    HOU – J. Hunter WR
    DEN – J. Taylor CB
    ***TRADE*** CLE/NE
    CLE - G. Smith QB
    NYJ – S. Williams DT ...Pauline reported we're high on him
    CIN - A. Brown ILB
    BAL – J. Cyprien - S


    Rest of the Jets draft
    1st - C. Warmack OG
    1st - S. Williams DT
    2nd - Z Ertz TE
    2nd - DJ Swearinger S (ATL)
    3rd – C. Washington OLB
    3rd - Z. Dysert QB (DAL)
    3rd – D. Gratz CB (jets trade up with their 4th + DAL's 6th)
    4th - M. Catapano OLB (ATL)
    5th – TRADE FOR IVORY
    6th - M. Harrison WR
    7th - O. Aboushi OT



    ALTERNATE VERSION IF WE DON'T TRADE...
    1- C. Warmack OG
    1- J. Jones OLB
    2- E. Reid S
    3- J. Reed TE
    4- B. McGhee CB
    5- Ivory trade
    6- M. Harrison
    7- O. Aboushi
    I think we draft a QB whether we trade down or not. But I like the Dyssert pick.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Incredible story. the kid started at JUCO and was a QB/tight end.
    Very versatile, a Chip Kelly kinda guy. I think the Eagles take him at #4.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us