Thread: IT'S HERE!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

IT'S HERE!!!!

Yes my friends, it is now DRAFT DAY 2013

It's been a long wait since February (for we Jet fans since late October) but IT IS NOW APRIL 25, 2013 and the Kansas City Chiefs are on the clock in less than 15 hours

GO JETS!!

normally, I would only post this in the draft forum, but I know how much SAR wants to see this thread HERE too

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

It's been a long wait since February (for we Jet fans since late October) but IT IS NOW APRIL 25, 2013 and the Kansas City Chiefs are on the clock in less than 15 hours

GO JETS!!

normally, I would only post this in the draft forum, but I know how much SAR wants to see this thread HERE too
    What in our history leads you to believe that tonite will make a huge difference in the JETS?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

GO JETS!!

Did you watch the NFL networks mock last night? Mayock had the Jets taking Dion Jordan at #9 and Eifert (sp?) at #13. Basically addressing two major areas of need for the team. I get the impression they would be the BAP at those spots also.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes.

The day we will most likely be upset, but hopefully happy, and also the day that stops mock drafts and speculation about 22 year-olds for eight months.

We can move forward and start looking at the entirety of this team for 2013.

Very excited on all accounts.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Yes.

The day we will most likely be upset, but hopefully happy, and also the day that stops mock drafts and speculation about 22 year-olds for eight months.

We can move forward and start looking at the entirety of this team for 2013.

Very excited on all accounts.
    This may be the best 3 days of the 2013 season for Jets fans, Let the rebuild begin, Go Jets!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    only SEVEN HOURS AND A FEW MINUTES until KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
    ARE ON THE CLOCK in the 2013 NFL Draft