Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Biggest Mock Draft Fail EVER?!?!?

  1. #1
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like

    Biggest Mock Draft Fail EVER?!?!?

    National Football Posts - Russ Lande

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfp-moc...0234--nfl.html

    His final mock draft posted around 11:30 a.m. today. I'll quote it b/c it almost certainly will be pulled....seriously I hope they're not paying this guy.

    13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame, Junior: After signing receiver Mike Wallace to give them a deep threat and big play weapon, the Bucs continue upgrading their offense with the selection of Tyler Eifert. Eifert has the smooth athleticism, playing speed and receiving skills to give Josh Freeman another weapon to throw to.
    Last edited by IndianaJet; 04-25-2013 at 12:51 PM.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    ZOMG WE TRADED REVIS FOR NO PICKS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?




  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    National Football Posts - Russ Lande

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfp-moc...0234--nfl.html

    His final mock draft posted around 11:30 a.m. today. I'll quote it b/c it almost certainly will be pulled....seriously I hope they're not paying this guy.
    Wow, just wow

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wallace was signed by the Dolphins, that guys retarded. And he's been around for a while.Must have forgotten to take his meds.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    ZOMG WE TRADED REVIS FOR NO PICKS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?



    That and the Dolphins signed Mike Wallace, not the Bucs.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    na maybe it is a 3 way trade. Miami gets Sanchez and Revis, TB gets back the 13th and Wallace, and we get both of their 2nd rounders.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    na maybe it is a 3 way trade. Miami gets Sanchez and Revis, TB gets back the 13th and Wallace, and we get both of their 2nd rounders.
    Well, people have been asking for the Jets to trade down

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Wallace was signed by the Dolphins, that guys retarded. And he's been around for a while.Must have forgotten to take his meds.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us