Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Jets draft board leaked!

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,314
    Post Thanks / Like

    Jets draft board leaked!






    Zoom in..

    Looks like

    1. Mingo.
    2. Sheldon Richardson or Jonathan Cooper
    3. Tavon Austin
    4. Star or Jonathan Cooper
    5. Jarvis Jones

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post





    Zoom in..

    Looks like

    1. Mingo.
    2. Sheldon Richardson or Jonathan Cooper
    3. Tavon Austin
    4. Star or Jonathan Cooper
    5. Jarvis Jones
    oh you mean the fake one they had up for the war room preview pic on their website

    the real one will be there for the real draft

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    oh you mean the fake one they had up for the war room preview pic on their website

    the real one will be there for the real draft
    No lol they flashed it on NFLN.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Id be more likely to believe it it was a napkin with names written in it then an actual board.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Id be more likely to believe it it was a napkin with names written in it then an actual board.

    That 1 2 looks like Mingo and Cooper. Are you saying someone made that themselves lol? Your argument is flawed.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    That 1 2 looks like Mingo and Cooper. Are you saying someone made that themselves lol? Your argument is flawed.
    your "leaked draft board" is what is flawed

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this similar to Double Secret Probation?

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,084
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saved this picture and tried to blow it up, I can read anything on it....LOL.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr 2h
    Heard that the draft board stays locked in Idzik's office until today, when it moves down the hallway to the 2 draft rooms. #nyj

    Plus, if we are to believe that board, there are no mention of trades on there, which are usually not put on draft boards.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us