Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: ***Official 2013 Draft Thread***

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Spin city
    LOL. Whatever. Ask Bethel Johnson, Chad Jackson and Taylor Price about how much fun it is playing with Tom Brady and trying to learn the Patriots offense.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Sorry not impressed with Rex, and Idzik look like a rookie idiot who is in way over his head on this draft. But by all means lets keep drafting CBs and DL, we still have 6 picks left. GO JETS we the bestest ever!!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    Yeah, I have.
    Ever heard of the 2nd-4th rounds where you can find a guard?
    Really... that's why he went on the very next pick... whatever

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry not impressed with Rex, and Idzik look like a rookie idiot who is in way over his head on this draft. But by all means lets keep drafting CBs and DL, we still have 6 picks left. GO JETS we the bestest ever!!
    It's posts like these that make you wonder about jets fans. No one gives us a good offer so we stay and pick 2 players from their top 4 from their board and people start bashing it, even though NO offensive talent was available without reaching (Buffalo). We got two day one starters and still have a bunch of picks left to go. The Pats, who need BPA so they can win now, made zero picks and will grab a bunch of players that most likely won't see the field...dumb if you ask me. They could have had Patterson.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime View Post
    Really... that's why he went on the very next pick... whatever
    Yeah, he did....

And just about EVERY single person who knows anything about football knows this draft is deep in guards.

Wormack was a luxury pick, and a guard that high would have not been value. You go with BPA, always. You start drafting needs, and you F**K up your draft.

If Richardson is higher on your board, you pick him. It doesn't matter who is left. If they feel the value at 39 for a guard (which I doubt since Pogh is gone), then you pick them there. Perhaps Warford will be there if they have him ranked high enough.

Point is, you start reaching, you get in trouble. You have to trust your front office that if they had Richardson that high, then he was worth the pick, no matter. You let the coach figure out how to utilize them.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    "There's been a lot of injury questions on Dee Milliner, but the fact of the matter is one coach in the NFL said he believes Dee Milliner is the best defensive player in this draft by far, better than any Alabama defensive back that's been picked in recent years," said reporter Adam Schefter, referring to a group that includes Dre Kirkpatrick, Mark Barron and Kareem Jackson.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets likely to address offense (interior lineman, TE/WR) on Day 2 of draft. Have picks No. 39 (2nd round) and No. 72 (3rd round). #nyj

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    Yeah, he did....

And just about EVERY single person who knows anything about football knows this draft is deep in guards.

Wormack was a luxury pick, and a guard that high would have not been value. You go with BPA, always. You start drafting needs, and you F**K up your draft.

If Richardson is higher on your board, you pick him. It doesn't matter who is left. If they feel the value at 39 for a guard (which I doubt since Pogh is gone), then you pick them there. Perhaps Warford will be there if they have him ranked high enough.

Point is, you start reaching, you get in trouble. You have to trust your front office that if they had Richardson that high, then he was worth the pick, no matter. You let the coach figure out how to utilize them.
    If you are suggesting Warmack was a reach in the first round then there is no point in continuing this conversation... good night sir.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Round 2

Ertz/Escobar/Allen/Warford

If we land one of these guys, then I'll feel better about today.

Don't see how anyone could object to someone like Geno at this stage either.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait are you telling me you are happy with this guy at 13???
    Yes. We were happy with Sheldon in April and we're happy with him now.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Yes. We were happy with Sheldon in April and we're happy with him now.
    Kindof a d!ck move to bump a post from 8 months ago to say "I told you so"...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thshadow View Post
    Calling out negative sojf's has no expiration date

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thshadow View Post
    I am a d!ck.