Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dee Milliner...your thoughts please?

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Did u watch any games last year? They didn't throw cuz they were always winning in us??? Dude? Revoke your fan card.
    So if they - the opposition - didn't throw on us last year, why the need for an upgrade??

Upgrade the run defense instead, a position of weakness.

Or the entire offense which was putrid.

Veteran
    with the 9th and 13th pick we needed to get 2 starters to fill the multiple holes we had. with this pick, i wouldn't even be surprised if he doesn't earn a starter spot.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Major hatin party.

Ill take a 75% player that Revis was for 5-6 mil, compared to a Mevis money whore at 16 Mil (for now).

Hate on hate a thoners.
    This kid is closer to Wilson than he is Revis.

Don't be fooled by his stats, he is a product of a winning system..

He has appalling ball skills and health issues.

Well, hopefully the comparisons to Revis people are worried about includes salary.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by K_O_Brien View Post
    So if they - the opposition - didn't throw on us last year, why the need for an upgrade??

Upgrade the run defense instead, a position of weakness.

Or the entire offense which was putrid.
    Forget it

They would have had to pay Revis 16 mil. Now they get a comparable corner plus they can use the other 12 mil to address other needs. We all wish it was Jordan, Austin but it didn't break that way. This guy was the best player available.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    This kid is closer to Wilson than he is Revis.

Don't be fooled by his stats, he is a product of a winning system..

He has appalling ball skills and health issues.
    My thoughts were that this was a deep corner draft. Hayden, Trufant, and Taylor would have been better later.

All League
    Retarded Disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by pcola View Post
    My thoughts were that this was a deep corner draft. Hayden, Trufant, and Taylor would have been better later.
    Correct.

I don't even hate this kid, he has potential to be a Quentin Jammer type but at number 9 there is no way to justify this pick with a talent like Warmack still on the board.

Ok, so, nothing for the offense. Ok. So, yeah, this is a disaster.

Jets Insider VIP
    Polished cover guy with ideal measurables and a physical nature. A young Revis who can't catch. Rated # 4 from a value ranking by DraftDaddy

Disappointed!! 5 shoulder surgeries He'll be on IR first time he tries to tackle Gronkosky or any big wide receiver. Wormak or Sharif would have been better picks. No pass rush or OL help! Rex is still the ringmaster of this circus. Idzik looks like a puppet for Rex and Woody. PSL still worthless stadium will be half empty on opening day! WOODY SELL THE TEAM AND DO ALL JET FANS A FAVOR!!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    The Jets traded Revis for essentially a rookie CB with bad hands and a 2014 3rd rounder.

Warmack had to be the pick there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Milliner makes Carl Pavano look like he has Wolverine's healing ability.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Milliner makes Carl Pavano look like he has Wolverine's healing ability.
    Not even getting into Milliner's health, why Idzik would be dumb enough (ballsy enough???) to invite a direct comparison to Revis with his first pick as a GM is dumbfounding to me

As you stated, Warmack was the obvious pick in that position. BPA at a position of great need = NO BRAINER

Not even getting into Milliner's health, why Idzik would be dumb enough (ballsy enough???) to invite a direct comparison to Revis with his first pick as a GM is dumbfounding to me

As you stated, Warmack was the obvious pick in that position. BPA at a position of great need = NO BRAINER
    Maybe they are giving Rex enough rope to hang himself.

All Pro
    I'm interested in his hats

All League
    After remembering I watched this kid play a bunch at Bama, I am really starting to come around to this pick...I like it. Some people had him going #1 overall back in March, I will take the pick. I like it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Disappointed!! 5 shoulder surgeries He'll be on IR first time he tries to tackle Gronkosky or any big wide receiver. Wormak or Sharif would have been better picks. No pass rush or OL help! Rex is still the ringmaster of this circus. Idzik looks like a puppet for Rex and Woody. PSL still worthless stadium will be half empty on opening day! WOODY SELL THE TEAM AND DO ALL JET FANS A FAVOR!!!
    Love how the morons come out for the draft. Welcome my friend.

Millner was the BPA at 9 and CB is a need. Kyle Wilson blows.

I would have loved Warmack at 13 but he didn't make it. You can get a Offensive Guard anywhere Brandon Moore was a converted DT for Christ's Sake.