Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: A Draft So Bad, It's Not Even Fair To Call Out Idzik, So I Won't

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Having your personality debated and analyzed on a Jets message board. Talk about having arrived.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I do find it odd how people are allowed to personally attack SAR. If I didn't know any better I would think it was encouraged.

Just sayin.

And before the keyboard warriors bash me for defending SAR I would like to point out that I think he is completely wrong and I do think this thread is his passive aggressive way of bashing Idzik.
    How's that rug burn on your knees....not getting any better I see

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I know nothing of the draft, I'm not going to pretend that I do.

I just know that a team with no offensive playmakers has even less offensive playmakers and if the plan was to trade down and accumulate picks to use towards offense, we just blew Revis for nothing.

SAR I
    That's rather obvious in starting this thread.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    That's rather obvious in starting this thread.
    That doesn't make him wrong. He knows about the same as everyone else on the board who is declaring this the best draft ever. I am sure most of them do that every year too.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    That doesn't make him wrong. He knows about the same as everyone else on the board who is declaring this the best draft ever. I am sure most of them do that every year too.
    I agree that people are being over-the-top with all of the exaggerated praise. It was a decent-to-good draft. Far from great. In any other year, G. Smith is drafted in round 3 or 4. We'll see how it pans out. But compared to some other recent drafts, this one was gold. So... relatively speaking, this was a much improved draft for fans of the NY Jets. So I get the happy, happy, joy, joy euphoria going on, but please everyone, let's sprinkle in a dose of reality with it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    How's that rug burn on your knees....not getting any better I see

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    You're a far bigger doosh than what you claim SAR to be. That's what we all see.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're a far bigger doosh than what you claim SAR to be. That's what we all see.
    Why because I call out clowns like you and Sar?? Everyone sees Sarsdouchiness its not hard to miss but not everyone can see your douchness because sometimes you actually post things that make sense. Then you will do something stupid and try to defend a troll like sar or any pats fan. You want to be accepted by them you need to be accepted.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usually I agree with SAR, but I LOVED this draft.

We traded away Revis, leaving a gaping hole at CB. So we drafted a CB with our first pick in the first round, an excellent move.

We continued to bolster our d-line. While the Richardson pick is questionable, I trust Rex on d-linemen.

We took the best QB available in round 2, enough said.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    Time will tell, but I think it's pretty obvious that with all of these quality picks, having all of them crap out is pretty flippin' remote.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL.

This is brutal. Our picks might turn out to be good players but we passed on some guys that were absolute layups.
    There were 0 layups in this draft.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why because I call out clowns like you and Sar?? Everyone sees Sarsdouchiness its not hard to miss but not everyone can see your douchness because sometimes you actually post things that make sense. Then you will do something stupid and try to defend a troll like sar or any pats fan. You want to be accepted by them you need to be accepted.
    Easy......

No excuses for attacking another poster who hasn't attacked you.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR 1 is really Manish Metha behind a keyboard

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack the idea, not the poster.

Sure SAR-I can be overly negative at times, but then the suckiness over the last few years has been off the charts.

Really, what has it come to when you have 'Mods' throwing out the personal attacks then using highly subjective opinion (dressed as fact) in order to justify it.

While lurking i've seen how the homer attack dogs get away with more than most (we know who these individuals are) - how the 'mods' look the other way - or in this case, join in.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need to get off that one. This is the internet. I don't give a fvck about cliques or being accepted. And if you ever cared to notice I have gotten into many disagreements with the likes of SAR, TX and Jordy (whose banning needs to be lifted BTW) but when that happens we make our points and move on. Nothing gets personal or drawn out over 5 pages.

I just think everyone should maintain some level of decency. IMO everything that has to do with the team is fair game, which is why I defend SAR's right to criticize a team he has been emotionally and financially invested in since before I was born. And I can't remember even once him being deliberately mean to someone. I understand nobody is perfect and frankly I have been guilty of making personal attacks myself. But some do it with much more regularity than others.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Congratulations to all those that don't have JIs resident closet chowd troll on ignore.

The hundreds of posts in just this dumb thread ALL responding to HIM have pretty much made him happier than leasing a new bottom of the barrel level Goringmobile or a shopping spree at Sears
    I don't have you on ignore---you are too comical.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Caught_Jetster View Post
    Attack the idea, not the poster.

Sure SAR-I can be overly negative at times, but then the suckiness over the last few years has been off the charts.

Really, what has it come to when you have 'Mods' throwing out the personal attacks then using highly subjective opinion (dressed as fact) in order to justify it.

While lurking i've seen how the homer attack dogs get away with more than most (we know who these individuals are) - how the 'mods' look the other way - or in this case, join in.

I just think everyone should maintain some level of decency. IMO everything that has to do with the team is fair game, which is why I defend SAR's right to criticize a team he has been emotionally and financially invested in since before I was born. And I can't remember even once him being deliberately mean to someone. I understand nobody is perfect and frankly I have been guilty of making personal attacks myself. But some do it with much more regularity than others.
    Thank you both for your recognition of what's going on here.

I'm a poster with an opinion. Not a pin cushion.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Thank you both for your recognition of what's going on here.

I'm a poster with an opinion. Not a pin cushion.

SAR I
    I weep for you.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    I weep for you.
    You should.

I'm a Jets fan being treated unfairly. I'd weep for you too if in a similar situation.

SAR I

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL.

This is brutal. Our picks might turn out to be good players but we passed on some guys that were absolute layups.
    Like who?