Thread: Richardson reaction reminds me of Coples reaction from last year

Richardson reaction reminds me of Coples reaction from last year

Everyone was yelling and screaming about how awful the pick was and how idiotic passing up Melvin Ingram was.

I didn't hear that dude's name once last year. Coples was unblockable at times last year.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGKIDD325 View Post
    Everyone was yelling and screaming about how awful the pick was and how idiotic passing up Melvin Ingram was.

I didn't hear that dude's name once last year. Coples was unblockable at times last year.
    I agree. If we are switching to a 4-3 this was a very good pick. If it was an OLB people would be OK with it. BUT if we ARE switching there was no need for a OLB. I dont think there was value in a O player so they simply went BPA and built the D instead. I have no issue with this. We did loose a lot of starters on D to FA so this really shouldnt have been a shocker. There was no value where we picked on O IMO. A TE is a death wish for a JETS GM IMO and out side of that no RB, QB or OL on the board would have been worth the picks. I am mad we DIDNT trade down but the picks where solid.

We lost Pouha and Devito. What's not to get?

I think people view the Jets differently. If they took Eifert, they would've found a reason to b!tch and moan. They take Jones? It's that he ran a 4.9. It would never end.

I think people view the Jets differently. If they took Eifert, they would've found a reason to b!tch and moan. They take Jones? It's that he ran a 4.9. It would never end.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket

Pohua
    Devito
    REVIS
    Landry
    Bell
    Thomas
    And Pace is coming back but what does he actually have
    Scott
    Smith

Right. We need football players. Tape shows me these are talented guys.

All Pro

False. Selecting Floyd would have been reminiscent. Instead this was just unexpected.