Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Richardson reaction reminds me of Coples reaction from last year

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Richardson reaction reminds me of Coples reaction from last year

Everyone was yelling and screaming about how awful the pick was and how idiotic passing up Melvin Ingram was.

I didn't hear that dude's name once last year. Coples was unblockable at times last year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGKIDD325 View Post
    Everyone was yelling and screaming about how awful the pick was and how idiotic passing up Melvin Ingram was.

I didn't hear that dude's name once last year. Coples was unblockable at times last year.
    I agree. If we are switching to a 4-3 this was a very good pick. If it was an OLB people would be OK with it. BUT if we ARE switching there was no need for a OLB. I dont think there was value in a O player so they simply went BPA and built the D instead. I have no issue with this. We did loose a lot of starters on D to FA so this really shouldnt have been a shocker. There was no value where we picked on O IMO. A TE is a death wish for a JETS GM IMO and out side of that no RB, QB or OL on the board would have been worth the picks. I am mad we DIDNT trade down but the picks where solid.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    We lost Pouha and Devito. What's not to get?

I think people view the Jets differently. If they took Eifert, they would've found a reason to b!tch and moan. They take Jones? It's that he ran a 4.9. It would never end.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I think people view the Jets differently. If they took Eifert, they would've found a reason to b!tch and moan. They take Jones? It's that he ran a 4.9. It would never end.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like

Pohua
    Devito
    REVIS
    Landry
    Bell
    Thomas
    And Pace is coming back but what does he actually have
    Scott
    Smith

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right. We need football players. Tape shows me these are talented guys.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

False. Selecting Floyd would have been reminiscent. Instead this was just unexpected.