Thread: Anyone else get annoyed when

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else get annoyed when

If you were watching the NFLN broadcast for the first 8 picks they showed nice highlights of each guy taken...Jets take Milner and Mayock proceeds to show him dropping 5 or 6 balls as the highlight...and then saying I'm not criticizing him...blow me

Shouldn't be that big a deal to me but has pissed me off for 2 straight hours now lol.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    If you were watching the NFLN broadcast for the first 8 picks they showed nice highlights of each guy taken...Jets take Milner and Mayock proceeds to show him dropping 5 or 6 balls as the highlight...and then saying I'm not criticizing him...blow me

Shouldn't be that big a deal to me but has pissed me off for 2 straight hours now lol.
    He's been talking up Hayden for so long now as his #1 corner that I think he intentionally sandbagged Milliner in the highlights. I wouldn't read anything into it other than Mayock trying to save face with his own rankings.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    He's been talking up Hayden for so long now as his #1 corner that I think he intentionally sandbagged Milliner in the highlights. I wouldn't read anything into it other than Mayock trying to save face with his own rankings.
    yeah at my age i shouldnt care about stupid stuff like this. i'm sure the booze is contributing to my mood lol.