A lot of no

Carradine
    Hunt
    Ertz
    Cyprien
    Allen

Washin

All League
    Is Smith falls to us,or Nassib, if the Jets don't love it either of them, I hope someone does and we can move back in Round 2 and pick up another 3.

Safety
    Guard
    OLB
    QB(Nassib for me)

Any combo of those in 2 and 4 would be fine with me. Preferably would be 3 of 4 if possible.

Forgot TE. TE would also be fine.
    Last edited by HawkeyeJet; 04-26-2013 at 01:57 AM.

All League
    Really like Jamie Collins

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    If we are making over the D from a slow plodding old group to a young, fast explosive group, I am all for it and Collins fits that bill.

All Pro
    Justin Hunter , Keenan Allen, Ertz , Geno smith are the guys i would like in rd 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    +10000000

If Jets are switching to a pre-dominant 4-3 look, Arthur Brown could be the selection at the top of round 2.

Tank is a great value now in hindsight, but we cant take another Dlineman (right?)

Gotta figure Jacks is taking a QB for sure so there is a distinct possibility we are going to as well.

Im just saying - if Idzik is willing to take another DT at 13, hes certainly not gonna be afraid to pull the trigger on barkley if thats there guy.

My Round 2 favorites...

Carradine
    Collins
    Cyprian
    Hankins
    Lacy
    Moore
    Okafor
    Warford
    M. Watson
    J. Williams
    Woods

Practice Squad
    Zack Ertz
    Damontre Moore
    Menelik Watson

Dont like Cyprian here JAG

id be happy with nassib,geno,cyprien,ertz but im favoring hunter the most.

All Pro
    Cyprian
    Warford
    Watrson
    Ertz
    Hunter
    Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    A lot of no

Carradine
    Hunt
    Ertz
    Cyprien
    Allen

Washin
    Forget Ertz dude he's just another Keller...we need someone that can block at the TE position. I like the other guys though.

Crazily enough, we may go D again. Tank Carradine would be exceptional value that late, and word is the Jets love Cornelius Washington as well. Throw in guys like Collins, Cyprien . . . the Strip would lose its mind.

Offensively, the options are basically No. 2 WR types (Hunter, Woods), decent TE (Ertz) and fungible backs (Lacy, Franklin, Bernard). Or a guard (Warford).

I suppose they could go QB, but I have no doubt Geno goes to Philly at the latest. So you're looking at Barkley (ugh) and Nassib. Maybe Nassib, I guess . . .

1. Lacy
    2. Nassib
    3. Smith

If rex can coach up washington at OLB, our defense will be more than scary.Richardson is an animal. I also read he has tremendous leadership qualities.

I have a real problem mocking any olb to the jets now. After getting a admittedly a nice player in Richardson I simply fail to see how we are going to use all of these guys. In rex we trust doesn't cut it, Coples played hlaf or less of the snaps much of last year.

Take a DT of the mould of the guys we have indicating we will play 4-3 more, then take a 3-4 olb? I just don't see it, there fore we will probalby will take at least one pass rushing olb.

I still don't like any of the QBs right now. Who do you think is the best one? Is there a difference maker out there?

Quote Originally Posted by vinit View Post
    In order

1) Jonathon Cyprien, Safety FIU
    3) Zach Ertz, TE Stanford
    3) Larry Warford, Guard Kentucky
    4) Geno Smith, QB WVU
    5) Ryan Nassib, QB Syracuse

Thoughts?
    First off, DEVASTATED we couldn't get Manuel. Buffalo made the correct pick there. And a big **** you to the people who thought that taking him at 13 was crazy when it's now clear that it would've taken that to get the guy.

No thanks on Warford, think his feet are just too slow.

Nassib would be horrible... Can't throw a deep ball and that doesn't work in the NFL. Would be a horrid offense to watch.

Geno I wouldn't hate. I only think he'll be a middle of the road QB but that is better than Sanchez. And with Rex, perhaps it's good enough to win a super bowl.

Idzik made it very clear that he's going to take the absolute best player on his board pretty much regardless of position. That will be the case until the later rounds.

My guys:

1. Cyprien - Guy I still think was the best safety in this draft
    2. Ertz - Good player, won't be great though.
    3. Quinton Patton
    4. Wheaton
    5. Robert Woods
    6. Tank Carradine
    7. Margus Hunt
    8. Sio Moore

All in all, there are a lot of receivers I'd be happy with so we could probably wait till later in the draft. There is ZERO at the TE position after Ertz imo so I'd really look hard at Ertz.