Thread: Draft opinions over the years

Draft opinions over the years

I remember being pi$$ed when the Jets took Dbrick, Revis & Vilma because I wanted Leinart, Brady Quinn & Vernon Carey. I was thrilled when they took Derrick Straight in the 3rd thinking it was the greatest steal of all time. I think GJ&H may have even said the pig was ripe for the slaughter after that pick...but thats another story. I also loved the Dewayne Robertson & Mark Sanchez trade ups.

Anyhow, my day after opinion is usually worthless. So I'm gonna reserve judgement until we see these guys on the field.

Practice Squad
    Revis was a very unexciting pick at the time. Similar to Milliner.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin45 View Post
    I remember being pi$$ed when the Jets took Dbrick, Revis & Vilma because I wanted Leinart, Brady Quinn & Vernon Carey. I was thrilled when they took Derrick Straight in the 3rd thinking it was the greatest steal of all time. I think GJ&H may have even said the pig was ripe for the slaughter after that pick...but thats another story. I also loved the Dewayne Robertson & Mark Sanchez trade ups.

Anyhow, my day after opinion is usually worthless. So I'm gonna reserve judgement until we see these guys on the field.
    lol I remember derrick straight.i was very high on him at the time too.he was from oklohoma or ohio state if I remember correctly.dude was slow was hell though.lol