Thread: It's about Rex's defensive legacy, not your stupid team

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

It's about Rex's defensive legacy, not your stupid team

Rex does nothing but pad his defensive resume' with all these defensive picks. Every pick he wants is a pick designed to further the mythology of his own "defensive mastermind" status. The man don't care about your stupid team, all he cares about is being regarded as a defensive genius.

The Jets will tank this year, but they'll all say "Yeah but Rex Ryan's defense was still good!". We'll go 4-11, but Rex Ryan's defense will still be Top 10. Thats what it's all about... REX RYAN, not your stupid team!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please merge with OP's previous thread saying exactly the same thing while wearing his tinfoil hat

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Please merge with OP's previous thread saying exactly the same thing while wearing his tinfoil hat
    YES

and then ban OP

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...cHR7Q16WK4OFAL

I asked Tannenbaum whether this might signal coach Rex Ryan still has input. “I know John. John would not not include the head coach,” Tannenbaum said.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somewhat agree with this.. besides the AFC championship game argument and how he has the worst QB in the league (which he drafted), the other favorite is how we will always have the luxury of a top 10 D.. Well when you draft D in the first round year id sure hope so.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Rex does nothing but pad his defensive resume' with all these defensive picks. Every pick he wants is a pick designed to further the mythology of his own "defensive mastermind" status. The man don't care about your stupid team, all he cares about is being regarded as a defensive genius.

The Jets will tank this year, but they'll all say "Yeah but Rex Ryan's defense was still good!". We'll go 4-11, but Rex Ryan's defense will still be Top 10. Thats what it's all about... REX RYAN, not your stupid team!
    +1

Rex Ryan is The Devil.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    The new cast of fans now posting on this site are unreadable with their ignorance.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems to be more about you, not Rex.