Thread: NOTHING HAS CHANGED !!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

NOTHING HAS CHANGED !!

Why did they even bother getting rid of Tannenbaum ???!!...Rex is still picking the defensive players he wants and Woody DEMANDS they take the "sexy" pick to sell PSL's in Geno Smith....nothing has changed...this franchise is an absolute joke !!...Idzik is just a puppet like everyone knew he was....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King View Post
    Why did they even bother getting rid of Tannenbaum ???!!...Rex is still picking the defensive players he wants and Woody DEMANDS they take the "sexy" pick to sell PSL's in Geno Smith....nothing has changed...this franchise is an absolute joke !!...Idzik is just a puppet like everyone knew he was....
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe you people are b*tching about taking the #1 QB in the draft in the 2nd round when we have arguably the worst QB situation in the league.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I can't believe you people are b*tching about taking the #1 QB in the draft in the 2nd round when we have arguably the worst QB situation in the league.
    Seriously.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1. Unbelievable.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think its a combination of the media ****ting on the Jets every pick, showing a highlight reel of his MISSES combined with the fact that this is a weak draft, and he is not spectacular, and with all the needs we have, we go with a QB?

The Jets truly are a circus.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    its going to be all the sanchez apologists coming out of the wood works.. their pipe dream chance of sanchez being the qb past next yr has now expired...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets once again took the highest rated player on their board. I don't see a problem even if i don't like the pick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't high on Geno because I didn't want him in the first round ... when it looked like he'd be available in the second round I almost felt I'd be disappointed if they DIDN'T take him. And when Ertz, Hunter & Cyprien went just before us, I felt we HAD to take him.

At least one of the QB's from this year will be the "one that everyone passed on" like Wilson last year. Geno has just as much chance as any other guy of being that guy. We juts need to be patient with his development.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So ... all defensive picks are Rex ... all QB's are Woody ... who takes the other guys?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep

Nothing has changed. We still have clueless nauseating dolts like this in our fanbase and starting threads at JI.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apply for GM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1000

Let someone explain the downside to me here?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

SOJF's

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another quality Cooler King thread.

Always a joy...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

SOJF's
    SOJF's = Experienced Jets fans.

Some just cant handle the truth that the Jets will be 3-13 at best.

How do we know this, because experience tells us that its the most likely result.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    SOJF's = Experienced Jets fans.

Some just cant handle the truth that the Jets will be 3-13 at best.

How do we know this, because experience tells us that its the most likely result.
    SOJF = miserable know it alls who do nothing but whine

Every year is a new year, history means nothing

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup.

We took 3 of the top 20 rated players in the draft.

We totally suck.