Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: GEno is a libra

  1. #41
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, I cannot talk about my testicles anymore as taoist masters have energetically tapped my spincter for the last 3 years in an effort to seperate the ego from the ID.

    So in an effort to constantly create counter strategies in an ever changing cosmic cascade of fury I relunctantly present Metatronic-55-point. It occurs, the Encryption Lattices, Merkaba Fields and atomic Bio-magnetic Fields of Earth’s atomic-matter structure and biological life-field will automatically adopt a “microcosmic copy” of this planetary Metatronic-55 configuration.

    http://www.disclose.tv/forum/human-e...#ixzz2FexNNNVE

    now put your wife beaters back on tight, there's a ****storm subtleties that are gonna turn your scungilli into captain Kirk's anal beads.

    Hi BigRAgu.
    Last edited by ADemas; 05-01-2013 at 10:49 PM.

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK.


    can you talk about Geno Smith's testicles?

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    10,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    Guys, I cannot talk about my testicles anymore as taoist masters have energetically tapped my spincter for the last 3 years in an effort to seperate the ego from the ID.

    So in an effort to constantly create counter strategies in an ever changing cosmic cascade of fury I relunctantly present Metatronic-55-point. It occurs, the Encryption Lattices, Merkaba Fields and atomic Bio-magnetic Fields of Earth’s atomic-matter structure and biological life-field will automatically adopt a “microcosmic copy” of this planetary Metatronic-55 configuration.

    http://www.disclose.tv/forum/human-e...#ixzz2FexNNNVE

    now put your wife beaters back on tight, there's a ****storm subtleties that are gonna turn your scungilli into captain Kirk's anal beads.

    Hi BigRAgu.
    Hey, I masturbate to that website!

  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    San ADemas High School football rules!

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    Guys, I cannot talk about my testicles anymore as taoist masters have energetically tapped my spincter for the last 3 years in an effort to seperate the ego from the ID.

    So in an effort to constantly create counter strategies in an ever changing cosmic cascade of fury I relunctantly present Metatronic-55-point. It occurs, the Encryption Lattices, Merkaba Fields and atomic Bio-magnetic Fields of Earth’s atomic-matter structure and biological life-field will automatically adopt a “microcosmic copy” of this planetary Metatronic-55 configuration.

    http://www.disclose.tv/forum/human-e...#ixzz2FexNNNVE

    now put your wife beaters back on tight, there's a ****storm subtleties that are gonna turn your scungilli into captain Kirk's anal beads.

    Hi BigRAgu.


  6. #46
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    25,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    Guys, I cannot talk about my testicles anymore as taoist masters have energetically tapped my spincter for the last 3 years in an effort to seperate the ego from the ID.

    So in an effort to constantly create counter strategies in an ever changing cosmic cascade of fury I relunctantly present Metatronic-55-point. It occurs, the Encryption Lattices, Merkaba Fields and atomic Bio-magnetic Fields of Earth’s atomic-matter structure and biological life-field will automatically adopt a “microcosmic copy” of this planetary Metatronic-55 configuration.

    http://www.disclose.tv/forum/human-e...#ixzz2FexNNNVE

    now put your wife beaters back on tight, there's a ****storm subtleties that are gonna turn your scungilli into captain Kirk's anal beads.

    Hi BigRAgu.
    Wow, just wow.

    You have to be on PED's.

  7. #47
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Wow, just wow.

    You have to be on PEZ
    Fixed.





    -

  8. #48
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    OK.


    can you talk about Geno Smith's testicles?
    I could talk about Genos testy sachel but I beleive that it is on the same server as the galactic underworld (no homo) site and Im sure we do not want Jets Things to masturabte to it.

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    10,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    I could talk about Genos testy sachel but I beleive that it is on the same server as the galactic underworld (no homo) site and Im sure we do not want Jets Things to masturabte to it.
    But isn't it national jerkoff month???

  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    34,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Hey, I masturbate to that website!
    Hey, it's always Philadelphia somewhere.

  11. #51
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    But isn't it national jerkoff month???
    In Philly. Oh wait, that is year-round.

  12. #52
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    But isn't it national jerkoff month???
    why yes, it is....thats the smartest thing you ever said.

    http://bodymindzblog.com/spiritualit...ny-angryhorny/

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    10,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    why yes, it is....thats the smartest thing you ever said.

    http://bodymindzblog.com/spiritualit...ny-angryhorny/
    Had my coffee today

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us