Thread: Will Ryan Swope last till our pick in the 5th?

Will Ryan Swope last till our pick in the 5th?

I know there will be a run on receivers, but there are still quite a few left there, I bet a real nice WR will fall right on our laps, maybe one of the VTech kids, maybe Rogers, we'll see, but Swope really opened my eyes at the combine with his 4.32 speed and his catching in drills, you look at his tape and he's even more impressive. At a tad over 6 FT and 205 pounds he's got a nice frame, built more like a running back. Another guy I like in the same mold is Conner Vernon from Duke, him and Renfree had it dialed in.

Taverese King from Georgia is a nice prospect.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I know there will be a run on receivers, but there are still quite a few left there, I bet a real nice WR will fall right on our laps, maybe one of the VTech kids, maybe Rogers, we'll see, but Swope really opened my eyes at the combine with his 4.32 speed and his catching in drills, you look at his tape and he's even more impressive. At a tad over 6 FT and 205 pounds he's got a nice frame, built more like a running back. Another guy I like in the same mold is Conner Vernon from Duke, him and Renfree had it dialed in.
    hope so

Jets Insider VIP
    With Santonio,Kerley,Braylon,Hill and Cumberland at TE we have enough weapons at receiver. We need an inside linebacker more than a WR. Hill should improve this year with the others holding the fort.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    With Santonio,Kerley,Braylon,Hill and Cumberland at TE we have enough weapons at receiver. We need an inside linebacker more than a WR. Hill should improve this year with the others holding the fort.
    Is Braylon still on the team?

One of my favorite WRs in the draft, I can only hope. With our luck, Belicheat will grab him.

Hall Of Fame
    Would love to get him. But we would have to move up for him and I don't think we are willing to do that.

I think he is one of those guys you can put in the slot and in the backfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Hold on---he is big, can catch and has 4.32 speed. Why has he lasted so long?

Cumberland at TE
    ha

Cumberland at TE
    haha

Cumberland at TE
    hahahahahahaha

Come on. Can we stop with thinking Cumberland at TE is anything at all? The guy can't catch, can't block, and straight up isn't any good. Everytime I see someone mention Cumberland as anything other than a third tight end I just don't even believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Hold on---he is big, can catch and has 4.32 speed. Why has he lasted so long?
    Stereotype