Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The Media obviously has an agenda with the Jets..PROOF.. feel free to add some more

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    A couple of things the Jet hatin' media ignores:

1) Geno was right there at 39 as far as value goes. We didn't "pay" too much for him.
    2) Philly has 5 qb's but you don't hear anything about that.
    Exactly, very high value, also love the bashing on how Tebow never got a chance...

As for luck, lots of teams have that...

The Tuck Rule for NE in Jan 2002

The Giants two miracle catches to extend drives in the Super Bowls

The Wide Right by Norwood, which with the catches covers three of their SB wins...

Of course you have to be in it to win it, but amazing how much coverage the Jets get... Lead story this morning on NFL AM on the NFL network...

And as other posters have added, these Mock draft "Guru's" mocking the Jets on the Geno pick when none of them had him lower than 20 something on their "Big Boards"

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    As long as you make this same post after each and every post those two blast others with then I am okay with it. Much like NHL refs the instigators can instigate to their hearts content but as soon as someone retaliates, the warnings come out.
    I don't blast others. I do not call anyone out. What the other posters do is unrelated to me and I'd appreciate it if you don't lump me in with them. I discuss the Jets, not Jets Insider posters.

SAR I

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    As long as you make this same post after each and every post those two blast others with then I am okay with it. Much like NHL refs the instigators can instigate to their hearts content but as soon as someone retaliates, the warnings come out.
    I'm workin' on it Beer.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The danger:

If Geno plays in an average fashion, it's a wasted pick.

If Geno doesn't play at all, it may prevent us from taking a blue chip QB next draft.

If Geno doesn't contribute and his presence hurts Mark's confidence we have just gotten Tebow II.

If a RB or TE or WR that we passed on at 39 emerges to be an NFL force this "why not" pick can be disastrous.

The Jets have a terrible offense and didn't do anything in the first three picks to correct it. Their POV isn't out of line or 'Jets hating'.

SAR I
    For the record, I did not agree with picking Geno. Ask my wife she heard me yelling NOOOOOOOO! But they didn't ask for my input. I think they went what others call "BAP" or "BPA" and budda-bing, we got us another qb!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Exactly, very high value, also love the bashing on how Tebow never got a chance...

As for luck, lots of teams have that...

The Tuck Rule for NE in Jan 2002

The Giants two miracle catches to extend drives in the Super Bowls

The Wide Right by Norwood, which with the catches covers three of their SB wins...

Of course you have to be in it to win it, but amazing how much coverage the Jets get... Lead story this morning on NFL AM on the NFL network...

And as other posters have added, these Mock draft "Guru's" mocking the Jets on the Geno pick when none of them had him lower than 20 something on their "Big Boards"
    Good point.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    It is crazy to worry about who can replace him. Anyone and everyone is replaceable. Rex in a one dimensional head coach, this means we really do not have a real head coach. Rex will fail this year and that has to do with him, tanny and woody making all the wrong moves. They took their chance and did not succeed. bringing in a young unproven motivated coach, may be what this team really needs. I t started during the draft, building blocks have been added and if Rex can not or will not grow with his new responsibilities, then this franchise will move on.

As fans we all are tired of the dog and pony show that is the Jets. Time for this franchise to grow up and build a winner for once. A winner that can compete every year and actually win a Super Bowl.
    You REALLY don't speak for Jets fans..... a tiny percentage, maybe, but not in general.

I'd also REALLY love to know WHO these two-way HCs are. How many HCs out there specialize in both offense and defense? I mean, Rex is obviously terrible, since he only specializes in defense...... so there's gotta be a bunch of HCs that are truly great at both. Who are they?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman View Post
    You REALLY don't speak for Jets fans..... a tiny percentage, maybe, but not in general.

I'd also REALLY love to know WHO these two-way HCs are. How many HCs out there specialize in both offense and defense? I mean, Rex is obviously terrible, since he only specializes in defense...... so there's gotta be a bunch of HCs that are truly great at both. Who are they?
    (the rest of the question)That would come to us and are available.