Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Media obviously has an agenda with the Jets..PROOF.. feel free to add some more

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Mayock and Eisen still killing Geno and the Jets. Pointing out every bad game the guy ever played.
    Michael Francis Mayock should really get over it, the guy is a moron.

On the NFL network just now:

Eisen: geno smith, through no fault of his own, now gets thrown into that quarterback cauldron.

Cauldron? Where is this outrage when the eagles throw Barkley into their cauldron? The giants throw nassib into a Jim sorgi perma-state?

They show the NY Post front page which literally says Geno joins circus.

Then Eisen goes on to say that when Mark Sanchez is out there, the fans will be chanting tor Geno, as if we didn't sign Garrard to be the stopgap starter. Mayock says Sanchez is CLEARLY more talented than Geno....this is the same Sanchez who they have had the graphic popping up all draft about how Sanchez has the worst qb rating of any qb over the last three years.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ryan Nassib put into perfect QB situation with The Gnats

I get it....lol

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post

Eisen: geno smith, through no fault of his own, now gets thrown into that quarterback cauldron.

Cauldron? Where is this outrage when the eagles throw Barkley into their cauldron? The giants throw nassib into a Jim sorgi perma-state?

Then Eisen goes on to say that when Mark Sanchez is out there, the fans will be chanting tor Geno, as if we didn't sign Garrard to be the stopgap starter. Mayock says Sanchez is CLEARLY more talented than Geno....this is the same Sanchez who they have had the graphic popping up all draft about how Sanchez has the worst qb rating of any qb over the last three years.
    The Eagles have two who started last year on their team.
    One is a convicted criminal. They add a QB not a peep.

No controversy there.

Jets are a cauldron.

All League
    Only way to shut these guys up will be to do it on the field. We are going to hear this stuff all through the offseason. I guess we should be used to it by now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post

Sick of it!!!! What circus? Other than the one of your own creation!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyWill View Post
    Uh-oh the Eagles just drafted Barkley. Now they have Vick, Foles, & Barkley so I see a QB controversy stirring .
    They drafted QB's two years in a row...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The best thing the Jets can do is cut Tebow and G-Mac (and Simms) - And sit Geno for a year! Let MM install his system. Let the line and skill players develop.

This will allow for Geno to learn the playbook and work with David Lee. Keep the media in the friggin dark about Geno's development. Take the pressure off the kid and the spotlight off the Jets.

Well fellow Jets fans, now you know how the immigrants feel when the media tries to make everyone hate them and try to convince people that every american wants them out of the country.
    The Jets are the immigrant version in the NFL. Not everybody hates them and some actually want to see them do well.

All you need to know is this: EVERY NON-JETDRAFT PICK HAD HIGHLIGHTS REELS SHOWN...JETS PICKS....THEY SHOULD OUR PICKS MAKING MISTAKES...LOW-LIGHTS.
    Its crystal clear.

A big part of the problem is that from a national perspective, if you know nothing about a team or region, you usually trust the local newspaper to provide an accurate assessment.

This works fine for cities like Seattle, Miami, Houston, etc. The problem is that people look at the New York Daily News and New York Post as if they are legitimate newspapers. The dominance of the New York Times has forced the DN and Post into a niche of true yellow journalism -- sensationalism, speculation, and gossip for the uneducated masses.

If I didn't know a thing about the Jets and I saw the New York Post (and considered it to be reputable) calling the Jets a circus in plain print (an outright CIRCUS) I would think "wow, it must be really bad for the Jets".

I see national football outlets doing a leaguewide roundup article, citing the Post and Daily News right alongside the Houston Chronicle, Miami Herald...and other, you know, reputable newspapers, and it seems terribly incongruous to me.

If the national sources would cite only the Times sports section, all of the "circus" fodder just wouldn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Supeli Malamala View Post
    You're right about the agenda. The Jets are like the Republican Party and the Media is against us ! And this board is the NO SPIN ZONE !!!
    Republican Party?

Please dont insult my Jets.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Ahh, the disease has spoken people. That lab born, fungus driven turd we know as SAR (aka the Asian killer) has gassed off another worthless quote for your viewing pleasure/angst. And all the while, he sits at home masturbating with peanut butter (the crunchy) while wearing his favorite "I wish Tom Brady was a Dolphin" shirt.

SAR I

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Mayock and Eisen still killing Geno and the Jets. Pointing out every bad game the guy ever played.
    Lol mayock is such a fraud. Jets drafted 3 of his top 14 picks in his last mock draft and he's criticizing them.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...kcarrier=other

Jets Insider VIP
    Rich "the Sports Rabbi" Franseisen couldn't stop himself even after showing the post headline.... he had to add.... "this is the second year in a row the Jets had a press conference for their backup quarterback"..... chuckle, chuckle, chuckle from the other three retards on the set

then later...after Mayock was chastising Barkley for tweeting that he was going to get even with all 31 teams that passed him over THREE TIMES saying he thought the whole tweeting thing was stupid.... in jumped the Sports Rabbi again...."What about Geno Smith saying the Jets were gonna make the playoffs?? chuckle... chuckle.... chuckle... Mayock tried to get it back on his tweeting topic .... but Franseisen corrected him... Not a tweet, Mike -- Geno Smith said it right up there on that podium right in front of where my big dumb butt is sitting right now!!!" (words to that effect)

Turned the sh!t stirring phony off after that one.... I'll catch up on the Jets last three picks here at JI

Veteran
    Last night was listening to NFL radio and the guy says right before the break "Coming up, we discuss the M-E-S-S, err, J-E-T-S. Ha ha ha!"

What a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Arctor View Post
    Best advice that can be given to any Jets Fan:

1. Ignore the Media
    2. Especially Ignore the NEW YORK/ESPN Media.
    3. Put SAR I on ignore.
    4. Put Ray Ray on ignore.

You'd be suprised how much these four easy steps can improve your Jets Following experience.
    Sh1t is worse than watching FOX.....

There's 4 simple steps to shutting down this media craze-

1. Cut/trade Sanchez
    2. Cut/trade Tebow
    3. Rex finally learns to keep his ****ing mouth shut and just coach
    4. Win.

Three has started already
    One and Two coming soon
    Four not so sure about

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Hearing Rich Eisen, and the rest of the hyenas hoot and howl after we selected Geno Smith made me sick. Now the 1st thing I read today is a quote from Tedy Bruschi

Please add some more media BS quotes...it will be fun shoving it down their throats one day
    Those comments are not BS at all. The Jets earned every comment that they get. They have become a circus and laughing stock. It sucks, but its the truth.