Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Media obviously has an agenda with the Jets..PROOF.. feel free to add some more

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    Those comments are not BS at all. The Jets earned every comment that they get. They have become a circus and laughing stock. It sucks, but its the truth.
    You're the laughing stock Fieri Jr...go root for the Seahags

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    Dump

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasemuir View Post
    Rex dodges a highly anticipated press conference where the questions will be about Sanchez's future, goes to a public airport full of jets fans flying with him to the Bahamas. Then takes off his shirt in a public resort full of ny fans with cell cameras. And the media is to blame?
    I can't tell if this is sarcastic, or not. Rex went on vacation, owing NOTHING to the media, with their "much anticipated" press conference..... according to league rules, he was under no obligation to appear, immediately--- they had a week from the end of the season.

AND, I can't BELIEVE he was on a beach, at a RESORT, with his shirt OFF. He's GOTTA where long sleeves, in THAT situation. (sarcasm)

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    There's 4 simple steps to shutting down this media craze-

1. Cut/trade Sanchez
    2. Cut/trade Tebow
    3. Rex finally learns to keep his ****ing mouth shut and just coach
    4. Win.
    Add #5: Nut punch these guys when you see them in public and let them know its coming again if they keep talking sh!t.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maycock had Geno going 6th OVERALL to the browns in his last mock, the Jets picked him up at 39 and it was a horrible pick. What gives Francis??!

That tells you all you need to know about this fraud

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    So essentially both of you are fine with circus antics but don't want the circus reputation. Rex Ryan, our head coach, can release fetish movies, but that's his business, right? And how dare they call us a circus?

LOL!

This thread is ridiculous.
    No wonder this is so hard, you have no ability to reason.

What we clearly said is that this didn't add or detract from the team that Rex had a tattoo. That he didn't create anything by going on vacation and taking his shirt off like anyone else would.

That you want to say he created it by doing so is stupid.

Just as it's just as stupid to say that Rex released fetish movies. Which blew over in about 10 minutes BTW

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's kinda sad when you hear fans use the word circus, it just tells me that they've become puppets of the media. The media is making a killing on you suckers.
    You see the same thing with the media and political talking points. It's really pathetic when people can't think for themselves and make their own opinions.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking at Maycocks final mock and what actually happened in the first round, it looks like he got about 6 total picks correct. You know who else can get 6 out of 32 correct? My dog

fraud

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Looking at Maycocks final mock and what actually happened in the first round, it looks like he got about 6 total picks correct. You know who else can get 6 out of 32 correct? My dog

fraud
    He called many correctly live during the draft. a mock can be completely ruined by one trade.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    It's kinda sad when you hear fans use the word circus, it just tells me that they've become puppets of the media. The media is making a killing on you suckers.
    You see the same thing with the media and political talking points. It's really pathetic when people can't think for themselves and make their own opinions.

Soooo true. "Rex is a clown", "the Jets are a circus"...... very original thoughts, brought to us by the horrible NY "media", and carried on by the even lazier and less original national "media"...... it's sad and pathetic, really.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtAshton View Post
    He called many correctly live during the draft. a mock can be completely ruined by one trade.
    Some people hit on more picks here on their JI mocks, more than Maycock. And yes he was calling some during the draft after he was reading other peoples tweets, the guy is a fraud. You are supposed to be an expert and you only hit on a handful of picks? Lol, any fan can do that. His inside sources are the same as ours, the internet.

Guys is a freaking idiot.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Eisen is a big jets fan. and Mayock just made the point that the jets are having a good draft. minus geno.

Cool story, bro.

So Maycock just doesn't like Geno PERSONALLY for some reason. If he thinks the Jets had a good draft otherwise, "minus Geno" then there's something else that 'causes him to think that way.

Unless he believes that since Geno DROPPED out of the 1st round, then that means there's automatically something wrong with him and that he's bust and that the Jets selected him......and there's too many "and's" in my statement.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some people hit on more picks here on their JI mocks, more than Maycock. And yes he was calling some during the draft after he was reading other peoples tweets, the guy is a fraud. You are supposed to be an expert and you only hit on a handful of picks? Lol, any fan can do that. His inside sources are the same as ours, the internet.

Guys is a freaking idiot.
    Expert scouts tend to only hit on a handful of draft picks every year. the guy knows what he's talking about.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expert scouts tend to only hit on a handful of draft picks every year. the guy knows what he's talking about.
    The dude use to be respectable, now he is just a dumb drama queen. Hey, whatever gets rating and gets idiots to watch.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maycock had Geno going 6th OVERALL to the browns in his last mock, the Jets picked him up at 39 and it was a horrible pick. What gives Francis??!

That tells you all you need to know about this fraud
    Maycock, lol. :

You are exactly right. If he had Geno going to Clev at 6th overall then he is a fraud!! By his mock draft, the Jets got tremendous value.

It speaks to something I have been saying for almost two years. The media has created this circus narrative. Yet, the stupid Jets continue to feed the beast (media).

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dude use to be respectable, now he is just a dumb drama queen. Hey, whatever gets rating and gets idiots to watch.
    So he's not respectable anymore ??

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    So he's not respectable anymore ??
    Throw enough crap at the wall and hopefully some will stick, he had 6 that stuck, any fan can do the same. You can probably have a better average using darts. Dude acts like if teams don't pick the one he mocked they are dumb, its freaking hilarious.

Some people like to hang on his every word as if he has some sort of inside sources or if his opinion mattered more than the average person. Hey he is on TV so he must know what he is doing. If he knew what he was doing he would be working for a team not a channel.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

fraud
    Kiper was 1/32 and McShay 2/32..all clowns

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    Kiper was 1/32 and McShay 2/32..all clowns
    Agreed, love how people act like these idiots are pro scouts or have some incredible inside sources.

They are on TV so people think they are smart.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm a donkey, I suck and I just can't help myself.

SAR I
    That explains a lot....LOL.