Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Media obviously has an agenda with the Jets..PROOF.. feel free to add some more

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    I said the exact same thing and JetNut ripped me apart for it!It kills me to see my team to get bashed my the media left and right but we deserve it and the truth hurts!
    The Jets bring it on themselves. In fact, they want it this way.

The Blind Homers should embrace it. It's actually what Rex Ryan does best.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

OMG! Even the NFL Shop is disrespecting us!

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Mike Mayock made Eisen look like an ass on national tv today...he pretty much called him out for constantly making light of the Jets...he stated that in regards to football the jets are making great moves including the IVORY trade and the jets circus banter has gotten old.....it was funny as heck.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Hearing Rich Eisen, and the rest of the hyenas hoot and howl after we selected Geno Smith made me sick. Now the 1st thing I read today is a quote from Tedy Bruschi

Please add some more media BS quotes...it will be fun shoving it down their throats one day

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    No, we haven't.

Some of us are smart enough to use our own eyes and see that a "circus" is precisely what Rex Ryan brings to this franchise. Like any NFL team, we make mistakes, we blunder drafts, we fumble, we blow leads, and on and on. Jets are just like everyone else.

But only the Jets have a head coach that keeps predicting Super Bowls and saying this is "the best guys I've ever coached" and then goes on a 14-18 run enroute to a 19-29 run with 1 win in the last 12 against winning teams.

Rex Ryan is the reason for the Circus. The media is just reporting on it. There's a list a mile long of all the things he's said. "Tebow is just our punt protector" That was a good one. "This roster is the strongest I've ever had" LOLZ. "We don't have any captains, but I'm taking our Top 10 players to a leadership conclave for the weekend." He he he. "I'm taking the guys to a sleep therapist" ROFL. If anything, the media has been gentle. There's so much more they could have done. I could write a book on all this stuff.

Rex Ryan is a clown. Rex Ryan is the circus. We are not puppets of the media. You are puppets of the clown.

SAR I

Thank you for proving my point as I never even hinted that I support or don't support Rex.You are just so focused on whatever the media says that you can't see beyond it's tabloid reporting. My only point is that fans are using the buzzwords/talking points that the tabloid media fed to them, but you couldn't notice that due to your transparent agenda that 99% of this board have picked up for years now.

Sorry guy, but the only clown here is you. The media is the circus. I don't pay much attention to the media, I formulate my own opinion and you value the opinion of the media. You are the seal getting fed under the big top. It's beyond pathetic.
    Last edited by Guy Incognito; 04-28-2013 at 03:34 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    in the end....WHO REALLY GIVES A CRAP....jets fans have a good reason to be feeling good right now....I could care less about the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Arctor View Post
    Best advice that can be given to any Jets Fan:

1. Ignore the Media
    2. Especially Ignore the NEW YORK/ESPN Media.
    3. Put SAR I on ignore.
    4. Put Ray Ray on ignore.

You'd be suprised how much these four easy steps can improve your Jets Following experience.
    Awww, paw wittle Rawbit is but hurt because I exposed his asinine comments during the draft.

I guess this is another example of a "football" post he demanded and to leave personal agendas out of it..

Hall Of Fame
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Awww, paw wittle Rawbit is but hurt because I exposed his asinine comments during the draft.

I guess this is another example of a "football" post he demanded and to leave personal agendas out of it..

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Even Scott Hanson, the Red Zone guy, got into the hazing

Said the Jets got Geno at pick number 39, the same number of QB's the Jets will bring into camp

Really dude?
    Unfortunately, the people who run TV seem to prefer the bs over all else. That's why they took a great thing like Monday Night Football and stuck us with Howard Cossell and Don Meredith.

It's why we now have to endure dipsticks like Michael Irvin, Warren Saap and Terry Bradshaw.

Even a guy like Tedy Bruschi has been tainted by it.

Here's how I watched the draft this week. I put every minute of it on DVR and sped through it, stopping only when I saw any team logos that I was interested in, which was basically the AFCE and Cleveland. I saw all of the picks in two or three hours. Try it sometime.

I did however listen to one interview when I saw Bill Belichick's smiling face staring at me on the last day. I had to stop it there to hear what he had to say.

Couldn't have said it better! This has been a Grade A- draft by BAP standards.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Kiper face us the best grade in the AFC East, for what it's worth.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    the biggest annoying problem here at JI

SAR I

and the solution to this problem (Robert's point #3)

This message is hidden because SAR I is on your ignore list.

Hall Of Fame
    I also pay alot of attention to the draft....in comparison to the rest of the division the Jets had the best draft....getting NEED players....dolphins trading to get to number 3 for jordan was a reach in my opinion....patriots took a couple of receivers when they could have drafted keenan allen...that was a head scratcher. Jets draft also looked better because we had so many holes.....this team has the ability to compete in 2013 and will not be a doormat as according to so many.

Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    Kiper face us the best grade in the AFC East, for what it's worth.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    I have been on this site for 10 years...there are people here who have pretty much been negative even in the playoffs years;

In the last 10 years the Jets have had 5 winning seasons....1 8-8 season......and 6 playoff wins.....not great but far from the bottom of the barrel like so many teams. I have never been caught up with the idiotic stigmas such as same old jets etc.....I just root for the team. The way things are looking thus far, we will be watching some good Jets football.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    the biggest annoying problem here at JI

SAR I

and the solution to this problem (Robert's point #3)

This message is hidden because SAR I is on your ignore list.

Jets Insider VIP
    When we suck the media says mean things.

And then fools cry.

This is football, not ballet. So much wet vag here; too bad you have nuts too.

SAR I

Such irony coming from you.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Such irony coming from you.
    Two things SAR hates the most:

1. Draft week.

2. Fans who blame the media for our woes.

Monday can't come soon enough for SAR when the draft threads all get moved to the forum they belong in, the draft freaks go back to their proper lunch table, and the media turns its attention to the Yankees, Knicks, and Rangers once again.

SAR I

All Pro
    Two things SAR hates the most:

1. Draft week.

2. Fans who blame the media for our woes.

Monday can't come soon enough for SAR when the draft threads all get moved to the forum they belong in, the draft freaks go back to their proper lunch table, and the media turns its attention to the Yankees, Knicks, and Rangers once again.

SAR I
    Ah yes, SAR is now in the third person. I came, I saw, I whined.

No, we haven't.

Some of us are smart enough to use our own eyes and see that a "circus" is precisely what Rex Ryan brings to this franchise. Like any NFL team, we make mistakes, we blunder drafts, we fumble, we blow leads, and on and on. Jets are just like everyone else.

But only the Jets have a head coach that keeps predicting Super Bowls and saying this is "the best guys I've ever coached" and then goes on a 14-18 run enroute to a 19-29 run with 1 win in the last 12 against winning teams.

Rex Ryan is the reason for the Circus. The media is just reporting on it. There's a list a mile long of all the things he's said. "Tebow is just our punt protector" That was a good one. "This roster is the strongest I've ever had" LOLZ. "We don't have any captains, but I'm taking our Top 10 players to a leadership conclave for the weekend." He he he. "I'm taking the guys to a sleep therapist" ROFL. If anything, the media has been gentle. There's so much more they could have done. I could write a book on all this stuff.

Rex Ryan is a clown. Rex Ryan is the circus. We are not puppets of the media. You are puppets of the clown.

SAR I
    Bla bla bla.. same old Sarness.. You are the small minority not in your mind but to the rest of the world. We get it you don't like Rex ryan, but 90% of jet fans disagree with you..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    I also pay alot of attention to the draft....in comparison to the rest of the division the Jets had the best draft....getting NEED players....dolphins trading to get to number 3 for jordan was a reach in my opinion....patriots took a couple of receivers when they could have drafted keenan allen...that was a head scratcher. Jets draft also looked better because we had so many holes.....this team has the ability to compete in 2013 and will not be a doormat as according to so many.
    3-13 at Best

Practice Squad
    http://nfl.si.com/2013/04/28/2013-nf...top-the-class/

New York Jets

The first round was disappointing. DT Sheldon Richardson is kind of miscast in the Jetsí current defense, and CB Dee Milliner broke the rule that you donít try to replace a player you just traded away by drafting someone at the same position. G Brian Winters has a nasty streak and Rex Ryan will like that. But, of course, the spotlight will shine brightest on QB Geno Smith. Is he the answer New York needs at that position? Or are there ample reasons to justify his drop into Round 2? Grade: C

San Francisco 49ers

This got kind of silly for a while. The 49ers traded up for S Eric Reid, who should replace Dashon Goldson. Then, they stole DE Tank Carradine at 40, TE Vance McDonald at 55 and WR Quinton Patton at 128. In between those picks, San Francisco also added quick DE/OLB Corey Lemonier and RB Marcus Lattimore, the latter of whom could be a star if his rehab from a catastrophic knee injury works out. Grade: A

Not only did they draft to replace a player SF traded up for him, yet the Jets broke the rule? F the rule.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Bla bla bla.. same old Sarness.. You are the small minority not in your mind but to the rest of the world. We get it you don't like Rex ryan, but 90% of jet fans disagree with you..
    90% of Jets fans on Jets Insider disagree with me.

Come to Section 232A, let me know what the 300 other fans around me think. Read a newspaper, listen to a radio, watch a talk show, learn something.

SAR I