Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Media obviously has an agenda with the Jets..PROOF.. feel free to add some more

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The Media obviously has an agenda with the Jets..PROOF.. feel free to add some more

Hearing Rich Eisen, and the rest of the hyenas hoot and howl after we selected Geno Smith made me sick. Now the 1st thing I read today is a quote from Tedy Bruschi

"This mess at the Jets QB position is typical of the mess that is the NY Jet organization" - Tedy Bruschi
    Please add some more media BS quotes...it will be fun shoving it down their throats one day

Best advice that can be given to any Jets Fan:

1. Ignore the Media
    2. Especially Ignore the NEW YORK/ESPN Media.
    3. Put SAR I on ignore.
    4. Put Ray Ray on ignore.

You'd be suprised how much these four easy steps can improve your Jets Following experience.

All League
    How about mayock showing highlights for every pick for the first 2 rounds except the jets ... He showed lowlights for Milner and Smith. Douche.

Guy, everyone hates us. Hell, even we hate us. Get used to it. The media desperately needs a whopping boy team every decade to ridicule everything they do. Guess what? We're it

When Mayock was describing the Milliner and Geno picks, they ran reels of their worst plays. He said Milliner does everything amazing except catch the football (which, to me, is the reason he's a corner and not a receiver) so NFLN runs reels of him at the combine dropping the ball. Same with Geno. The guy completed 70% so his passes. I understand he made a lot of short passes, but they basically ran a reel consisting of exclusively bad throws.

Unreal. Every other player gets a bunch of film of them being awesome. Not if you get drafted by the Jets though.

The media deserves their own special level of hell in Dante's Inferno.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

When we suck the media says mean things.

And then fools cry.

This is football, not ballet. So much wet vag here; too bad you have nuts too.

SAR I

All League
    from Jason Cole's Yahoo column:

I watched it live and there were far more cheers than boos. Virtually every media outlet indicates that most Jets fans hated the pick and that's just not true. While some didn't like the pick, the majority either liked t or were at least OK with it.

Also when the other teams picked, highlights were shown. When the Jets picked, lowlights were shown.

Jets Insider VIP
    Of course they have an agenda

For a team they label irrelevant and a "glorified expansion team", they sure as hell can't quit talking about us.

Even when the topic at hand has absolutely nothing to do with the Jets, they still find a way to throw a dig in at us.

Don't understand why so many on this board are rooting for us to fail this year. I'd love for us to come out and kick ass and wipe those smartass smirks off of the medias faces.

That's actually the nicest thing I've ever heard Bruschi say about the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

And then fools cry.

SAR I
    Are the Jaguars treated the same way? The Raiders? Lions? Browns? Bills? Cardinals?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Mayock is a douche and made the NFL Network unwatchable last night. So overtly hates the Jets its actually alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Arctor View Post
    Best advice that can be given to any Jets Fan:

1. Ignore the Media
    2. Especially Ignore the NEW YORK/ESPN Media.
    3. Put SAR I on ignore.
    4. Put Ray Ray on ignore.

You'd be suprised how much these four easy steps can improve your Jets Following experience.
    I put SAR on ignore long time ago best thing to do on Jet board and media has to sell papers.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

SAR I

All League
    I'm a moron

I like cheese

I never played a sport in my life

SAR I

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    How about mayock showing highlights for every pick for the first 2 rounds except the jets ... He showed lowlights for Milner and Smith. Douche.
    That really pissed me off too.

It's like the Jets did something to improve the worst position in the league and they are upset about it. Sorry, no more butt fumbler.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Of course they have an agenda

For a team they label irrelevant and a "glorified expansion team", they sure as hell can't quit talking about us.

Even when the topic at hand has absolutely nothing to do with the Jets, they still find a way to throw a dig in at us.

Don't understand why so many on this board are rooting for us to fail this year. I'd love for us to come out and kick ass and wipe those smartass smirks off of the medias faces.
    i was just watching nfl network and some analyst chose the jets as the team that did the best so far. when he said 'jets', the guy to his right said "WHAT?" it's almost inappropriate to complement the jets at this point. people are likely to make fun of you.

you really have to chose which analysts to hear. for some, nothing the jets do is right. they take the top cb, that's a mistake they should have taken a guard. if they took warmack, then the jets wasted a pick on a guard. they take richardson, they already have good lineman, wasted pick. all season the media loved to jump on sanchez and rightfully so. then when they take a qb who falls to them, that's wrong too. it is what it is.

i'll say one thing. idzik has selected not only talented players, but high character guys, guys who can change the locker room and the culture. guys like mehta don't like this, it makes their jobs boring and forces them to know their stuff. they want tebow there, they want sanchez there, they want rex, holmes, braylon, scott, sparano. it's no fun writing about how the jets are drafting like the giants. it doesn't make for good journalism. It also means they need another team to make fun of. the bengals are good too. if the jets aren't the laughingstock of the nfl under idzik, they need a new pinata.

Veteran

And then fools cry.

SAR I
    Ahh, the disease has spoken people. That lab born, fungus driven turd we know as SAR (aka the Asian killer) has gassed off another worthless quote for your viewing pleasure/angst. And all the while, he sits at home masturbating with peanut butter (the crunchy) while wearing his favorite "I wish Tom Brady was a Dolphin" shirt.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He isn't wrong.

Veteran
    The Jets media pain is pretty much self inflicted and can be turned around by winning. Just got to keep their heads down and let their play speak for itself. That seems to be idzik's style.
    Go Jets!