Thread: Didja ever think the Media hates the Jets Because....

Didja ever think the Media hates the Jets Because....

Woody is a Conservative and politically contributes to their causes........? I mean, Mara is a big time Dem contributor and he is loved....same as a lot of other teams...Just sayin.....That Has a lot to do with it...The Media is lefty as you may or may not know....

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by gandolfthewhite View Post
    Woody is a Conservative and politically contributes to their causes........? I mean, Mara is a big time Dem contributor and he is loved....same as a lot of other teams...Just sayin.....That Has a lot to do with it...The Media is lefty as you may or may not know....
    No. And the media does not hate the Jets.

BTW, the Jets drafts looks great so far..

They got the best CB on the board, a monster, hi-motor, non-stop cookie monster in the middle of the D line, they got the highest ranked QB with tremendous upside at #39, a high rated OT/OG, and a solid RB in the "4th Round"....put a lid on it whiny b1t@#es! They just need to get a TE and some WR Help....among others..

This thread is exactly what this board needs.

Jets Insider VIP
    The Jets set themselves up to be the joke when Rex promised a championship and acted like a clown and it got worse when Tanny foolishly traded for Tebow. Add Sanchez's horrible play and they put the ball on the tee for the NY media and the national media jumped on the bandwagon.

Winning cures all though.

Jets Insider VIP
    The Media likes controversy. It sells. There is no hate or personal issues 95% of the time.

All League
    Most people hate NY, most of these media fks are from the midwest or ****ty cities.

People hate, look at people from boston, they fkn hate NY. Its just jealousy.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    No. And the media does not hate the Jets.
    Thw jets very well may have the steal of tge draft with geno and the media spin is "added qb to the circus".....they hate the jets

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Well let's see, Mayock mocked Geno to the Jags at 2. But when we get him at 39 all we see on the video is a couple of misplaced throws. Froma guy who completed 71% of his passes.

I swear they only do it for entertainment. There are enough Jag fans to cause any stir so they pick on the Jets knowing that the fan base will be in an uproar.

All League
    The big time media may not like Woody, but I doubt these individual analysts are not politically motivated at all. They don't have time to be...

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Woody plays both sides of the fence if he is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by gandolfthewhite View Post
    Great, well thought out theory, except Mara is a Republican.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayRay View Post
    Great, well thought out theory, except Mara is a Republican.
    There's that.

All League
    MODS PLEASE START DUMPING CRAP LIKE THIS. This board has been busy and flooded enough to waste space on moronic threads.

Rex Ryan and Woody Johnson are quite opposites and the level of Jets hate skyrocketed since Rex was hired.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Thw jets very well may have the steal of tge draft with geno and the media spin is "added qb to the circus".....they hate the jets

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    You might be right but it should be pointed our that the Post is a conservative newspaper so that would contradict the OPs point.

All League
    It's a thought...

I bet it has more to do with BUSINESS and selling papers, selling ads, selling magazines, getting ratings, getting people to tune in....if you pile on the red headed step child, people want to watch...especially if the red headed step child talks ****, is loud mouthed, and then people starting beating up on him...people love that ****...

It's called SENSATIONALISM.