Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 157

Thread: **Jets 7th Round Draft Pick Thread** (Make it happen Idzy!)

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    I don't understand what is the problem with Rambo that no team wants him

    every time I saw him play at Georgia he was a playmaker and did well
    Reminds me of Ernest Shazor, another extremely productive D-1 safety with a cool name who everyone passed over in the 2005 NFL Draft.

    Except, unlike Shazor, Rambo has a couple of failed drug tests too.

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    557
    Washington to The Bears

  3. #23

    inside linebacker

    I hope that there is a inside linebacker that the jets like

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    I didn't follow CollegeFB at the time, but sounds like MJD, no?
    Jawan Jamison is Ray Rice with injuries. He runs just like Ray. He's a stud when healthy.

  5. #25
    Welp, there goes Cornelius

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,180
    A ton of highly rated RB's going now, is Ivory really that much a better value?

  7. #27

    connor Vernon

    best hands in the draft. slow but catches everything. great 7th rounder

  8. #28

  9. #29
    I like the OL left in here oddly lol Bailey and Fragel would be good picks. I want Matt Scott Chase Thomasor Rodgers if they are still there. I cant believe Rodgers is STILL on the board.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    A ton of highly rated RB's going now, is Ivory really that much a better value?
    This was a horrid RB class ever IMO. Next year looks so much better. Ivory is proven more so then Goodson. We are taking speedy guys that fit a pass happy O which I am for.

  11. #31

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    This was a horrid RB class ever IMO. Next year looks so much better. Ivory is proven more so then Goodson. We are taking speedy guys that fit a pass happy O which I am for.
    Mayock said the Jets did well trading for Ivory and no running back the Jets could have picked in rd 4 would be as good a value.

  13. #33
    Watch the TExans draft Jawan Jamison and piss me off. They always scout RBs well.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Mark Harrison

    But wouldn't mind Dysert, then we Can get rid of all the QBs on the roster last year....
    I played against Harrison in high school...guy was a monster

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,570
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Watch the TExans draft Jawan Jamison and piss me off. They always scout RBs well.
    The scouting report I just saw on him was terrible - I thought he was good but basically he has zero explosion.

  16. #36

    MIGUEL MAYSONET 7TH ROUND

    you wont be disappointed go seawolves

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    The scouting report I just saw on him was terrible - I thought he was good but basically he has zero explosion.
    Neither does Ray Rice..neither did Emmitt Smith...they are quick, but not fast

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    I played against Harrison in high school...guy was a monster
    Harrison can't catch half the time. He drops easy ones worse than Stephen Hill.

  19. #39
    Who will be Mr Irrelevant? I'm saying David Bass

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Who will be Mr Irrelevant? I'm saying David Bass
    I say it will be some K this year

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us