Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 100

Thread: **UDFA Wish List**

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,643
    Post Thanks / Like

    **UDFA Wish List**

    Who do you guys want?

    My picks are Renfree and Washington

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are still like 50 picks left.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGKIDD325 View Post
    There are still like 50 picks left.
    Actually like 70 picks. But it is fun. I bet the teams are already getting ready. It is a bit of a rat race.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    If your talking free agents gove the money to one decent reciver woody & give Sanchez or Geno someone to throw to. Victor Cruz!

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    If its a skill position player keep dreaming. This team doesn't need any of those . Our new WCO offense was surely bolsterered by a CB, DL 3 OL men and some bargin bin pickups at RB. Oh wait Geno is the new messiah , he'll come in and make the offense go. Rex said no more G&P nothing form this draft convinces me in any way or shape he'll stick to those words.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Who do you guys want?

    My picks are Renfree and Washington
    SMU RB Zach Line. In the NFL, he'll play FB but can run quite a bit. Enormous heart and willpower. Good blocker and pass catcher.

  7. #7
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ray Ray Armstrong! Got kicked off the team at the University of Miami. At one time he was regarded as a Sean Taylor clone. Got hurt, then got in trouble a few times and they let him go at the U. He's a baller and we need safeties.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jackson Heights
    Posts
    2,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    Ray Ray Armstrong! Got kicked off the team at the University of Miami. At one time he was regarded as a Sean Taylor clone. Got hurt, then got in trouble a few times and they let him go at the U. He's a baller and we need safeties.
    good call Locke.

    I'm big on Brandon Kaufman QR, Peter Lalich QB, Lamar MAdy G, Onterrius McCalebb RB, just to name a few.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love Catapano if he falls. I also went to same high school as him so it'd be a sweet jersey to get...

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets88NY View Post
    I would love Catapano if he falls. I also went to same high school as him so it'd be a sweet jersey to get...
    KC just picked him.

  11. #11
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ray ray Armstrong safety from Miami looking up

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lindenhurst NY
    Posts
    1,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zach Rogers WR Tenn

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 56mehl56 View Post
    If its a skill position player keep dreaming. This team doesn't need any of those . Our new WCO offense was surely bolsterered by a CB, DL 3 OL men and some bargin bin pickups at RB. Oh wait Geno is the new messiah , he'll come in and make the offense go. Rex said no more G&P nothing form this draft convinces me in any way or shape he'll stick to those words.
    We are rebuilding.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jawan Jamison and Steve Beauharnis
    ..and Chase Thomas if he doesn't get picked in the 7th

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    With not picking a TE or WR, we should be an attractive spot for UDFAs in these positions. I wonder if that was part of Idzik's thinking. If you've got 10 guys with similar grades, just wait it out and get a couple even cheaper.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    With not picking a TE or WR, we should be an attractive spot for UDFAs in these positions. I wonder if that was part of Idzik's thinking. If you've got 10 guys with similar grades, just wait it out and get a couple even cheaper.
    I had the same thought. I would think a TE or WR would want to come to the Jets where they have a better chance of sticking.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    WR - Alec Lemon (nassib's favorite target).

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    3,862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kerwynn Williams

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so tired of saying Rogers that I give up ......I guess his character concerns are just too big

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    4,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Harrison

    Da'Rick Rogers

    Miguel Maysonet

    Jawan Jamison

    Philip Lutzenkirchen

    Justice Cunningham

    Ben Cotton

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us