Thread: Dolphins Owner calls out Sparano

All League

Dolphins Owner calls out Sparano

Interesting for an owner to call out his former HC 2 years after the fact. I know the Dolphins are feeling optimistic about their future, as they should. But for an owner to call out a former HC way after the fact is pretty lame. We question Johnsons decisions almost daily in Jet land, but we never see him go after former HC's or Coordinators.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...t-tony-sparano

All League
    Lets see what they have to say if they go 7-9 as usual this year

Veteran
    Ross is a jerk. How else was Sparano supposed to handle that situation? Talk about not taking any accountability.

Undrafted Free Agent
    woody johnson might be a moron when it comes to Football but he is a good guy, not an ass hole like the fins owner atleast

Jets Insider VIP
    On another front, the Florida State Legislature decided NOT to send taxpayer corporate welfare to the Ross-o the Clown and the Miami Circus sideshow....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fla-leg...0101--nfl.html

All League
    Can't wait for the media to call out the Dolphins for the circus they are. Owner showing no class by taking shots at a past coach, Mike Wallace showing what a complete ignoramus he is on twitter, making a draft day trade and pick that caused a lot of head scratching with a player that may not fit their scheme ideally.....oh wait.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Can't wait for the media to call out the Dolphins for the circus they are. Owner showing no class by taking shots at a past coach, Mike Wallace showing what a complete ignoramus he is on twitter, making a draft day trade and pick that caused a lot of head scratching with a player that may not fit their scheme ideally.....oh wait.
    Same as the circus in SD for drafting Teo ... it's been nothing but crickets on that score.

But if he'd gone to the Jets ...

Funny I was wondering the same thing about Teo ... All we here about one NFL network is Suckchez's headband.

Question

who was the idiot in the jets f.a. to hire Sparano as our oc?

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    Interesting for an owner to call out his former HC 2 years after the fact. I know the Dolphins are feeling optimistic about their future, as they should. But for an owner to call out a former HC way after the fact is pretty lame. We question Johnsons decisions almost daily in Jet land, but we never see him go after former HC's or Coordinators.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...t-tony-sparano
    Let's face it Tony Sparano was a lousy head coach and Offensive coordinator. Did the Dolphin owner have to say it two years after the fact . No , I don't understand why it was necessary to go there . Unless Sparano was fooling around with Ross wife. ( something like that)

Hopefully Sparano is a better Oline coach than he was as head coach or OC.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    On another front, the Florida State Legislature decided NOT to send taxpayer corporate welfare to the Ross-o the Clown and the Miami Circus sideshow....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fla-leg...0101--nfl.html
    Good for the Florida legislators. Let's not forget the NFL is incorporated as an "entertainment company." Unless the owners proved that the investment would significantly increase the tax base and revenue to the state, they have no business even asking. It's like Survivor asking the state to fund private islands for their shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    who was the idiot in the jets f.a. to hire Sparano as our oc?
    Not front office. Sparano was this guy's pick

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    Sparano may not be a great head coach. In fact, he may be a lousy one.

However, throwing a guy under the bus two years after he's out also suggests that Ross is a lousy owner/executive.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic Bus View Post
    woody johnson might be amoron when it comes to Football but he is a good guy, not an ass hole like the fins owner atleast
    That's a bad combo.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Good for the Florida legislators. Let's not forget the NFL is incorporated as an "entertainment company." Unless the owners proved that the investment would significantly increase the tax base and revenue to the state, they have no business even asking. It's like Survivor asking the state to fund private islands for their shows.
    With J-Lo and all the other celebrity part owners why doesn't he hit them up for the bucks??

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    With J-Lo and all the other celebrity part owners why doesn't he hit them up for the bucks??
    Because they're all broke, duh!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegi5894 View Post
    Because they're all broke, duh!
    I guess they fed the wolf too much and had to let him go.. I never understood what feed the wolf had to do with a dolphin?? I asked a Fin fan at a game once and he had no clue..

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I guess they fed the wolf too much and had to let him go.. I never understood what feed the wolf had to do with a dolphin?? I asked a Fin fan at a game once and he had no clue..
    LMAO!

+1 How ridiculous was that?!