Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Da'Rick Signs with Bills

All Pro
    Well I've been pining for him all day but clearly none of us know what we're talking about because 32 teams passed on him 7 times over.

I would've loved to have something fun to talk about regarding a skill player but clearly there are a million red flags with him.

I think Idzik doesn't want anyone polluting the environment around our promising young pup, Geno...

All Pro
    Adding Woods and Rogers to their WR core is a total overall.

I'm not fcking around. That's some serious sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Are you a cop?

People of this mindset are a major problem in this country.
    LOL -- people who obey the law are a major problem in this country

Too bad this isn't the poli forum -- I could see this being a real winner of a thread . . .

Guys im with all of you about needing a playmaking WR for our offense.

With that said Rogers wasnt the guy.

Even if he has off the field issues, if he had realistic potential he would of been drafted by someone just like Tyrann Mathieu was.

I understand theres those rare players that go under the radar and amount to something, but i highly doubt a WR playing in the SEC would fly under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    I think Idzik doesn't want anyone polluting the environment around our promising young pup, Geno...
    Agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by neonleon29 View Post
    Guys im with all of you about needing a playmaking WR for our offense.

With that said Rogers wasnt the guy.

Even if he has off the field issues, if he had realistic potential he would of been drafted by someone just like Tyrann Mathieu was.

I understand theres those rare players that go under the radar and amount to something, but i highly doubt a WR playing in the SEC would fly under the radar.
    He was that good though he was a known name he isnt a random guy. #1 high school WR. had a huge sophomore year 2nd team all sec even when Hunter got hurt he still played great demanding most of the attention. he was a preseason first team SEC pick before he got dismissed from the team. If he keeps his head on straight Buffalo got a steal

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    He was that good though he was a known name he isnt a random guy. #1 high school WR. had a huge sophomore year 2nd team all sec even when Hunter got hurt he still played great demanding most of the attention. he was a preseason first team SEC pick before he got dismissed from the team. If he keeps his head on straight Buffalo got a steal
    If he was THAT good theres no way he goes undrafted.

Off the field issues werent the only reason he wasnt drafted when a undersized slow cb got drafted after not playing for a year and a drug problem.

SOMEONE would of drafted this guy.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    The amount of NFL players that smoke weed is mind blowing. Weed isn't heroin, coke, pills. Weed is actually better for you than alcohol or bogies.
    What is mind blowing is you believe this - how is weed benign and"better"

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Are you a cop?

People of this mindset are a major problem in this country.
    Agreed. And I'm conservative.

I would say that Idzik values character. You ain't go it we don't want you.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    Weed is legal in many states. and it being a "Gateway Drug" is a myth, alcohol is more of a gateway..... I could care less about that. He is a talent.
    It is?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    We should of signed him. He will be a starter and he is going to torch us twice a year.
    Why is it that every guy we didn't draft is going to "torch us"? Buffalo took a WR in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, and already have Stevie Johnson. This guy will be lucky to make the roster, never mind see the field in his first year.

I'd be much, much more worried about Johnson, Woods and Goodwin than Rogers right now. Though they still need someone to get the ball to them, and an OL to keep that someone upright to get them the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by neonleon29 View Post
    If he was THAT good theres no way he goes undrafted.

Off the field issues werent the only reason he wasnt drafted when a undersized slow cb got drafted after not playing for a year and a drug problem.

SOMEONE would of drafted this guy.
    Nobody took Burfict last year and he led the bengals in tackles with 130. Wel see how it plays out