Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Jets UDFA Signings 2013

  1. #21

    Talking ZACH ROGERS 6-0 186 4.46 speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    Like the last two

    Zach Rogers lit up 2nd round CB David Amerson last year.

    Dalton Freeman was a really good C for Clemson.
    ==On a per-target basis, Rogers was UT's best and most efficient 2012 WR despite playing with Hunter and Patterson and Rivera at TE---- somebody's going to get a surprisingly good WR here-------

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lindenhurst NY
    Posts
    1,917
    LOVE ROGERS

  3. #23
    I could see Spadola or Rogers making the 53 man roster, heck, perhaps both of them - and Shanahan/Spantale both could easily making the 53 as well. One of those two could start.

  4. #24
    I didn't see this posted anywhere:

    By Marc Sluis and Mike O’Connor, Staff Writers

    This page will be continually updated with signings, reactions and analysis so check back often!!

    Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii
    Rontez Miles, S, Cal (PA)
    Mike Shanahan, TE/WR, Pitt
    Ryan Spadola, WR, Lehigh
    Chris Pantale, TE, Boston College
    KJ Stroud, WR, Bethune-Cookman
    Mark Popek, OG, South Florida
    Jake McDonough, DT, Iowa State
    Dalton Freeman, C, Clemson
    Zach Rogers, WR, Tennessee
    Roosevelt Holliday, DT, Eastern Illinois
    Antavious Wilson, WR, Marshall
    Trey Gilleo, OT, Northern Arizona
    Troy Davis, DE, Central Florida
    Spencer Nealy, DT, Texas A&M
    Alex Dunnachie, P, Hawaii

    (via Jake Steinberg @Steiny31)

    Click here for reaction and analysis as we continue to update:

    Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii
    5’9 189

    Edwards is a talented corner who had some off field issues. He started at out as a Tennessee Vol and was a four star recruit. He was booted off the squab after he was charged with attempted robbery. As a player he gets very physical with receivers despite his short stature so that lack of height, while a major concern, is somewhat negated by that physicality. He should make the squad and could see time as a nickel corner or possibly return man. He saw some snaps at WR at Hawaii as well.

    Rontez Miles, S, Cal (PA)
    6’0 218

    A small school stud with massive 10 (1/4) inch hands and good speed at 4.55-4.62 for a free safety Miles will add speed and athleticism to the practice squad at worst and push for time at best. He needs some development as he adjusts to NFL caliber competition. Miles can jump in and realistically compete for a starting job. The hybrid safety has some Johnathan Cyprien in him, as he is interchangeable at both safety positions. Miles was projected to go as high as the 5th round, was a top small-schooler all year, and was one of the most highly-sought after UDFAs. The Jets’ scouts and quick thinking nab an absolute steal here.

    Mike Shanahan, TE/WR, Pitt
    6’5 241

    Mike Shanahan, no not that Mike Shanahan (no relation), is a terrific addition to the Jets. He has a tight end’s body but the athleticism to play WR at Pitt and do very well. He isn’t overly explosive or athletic, but he gets it done and with a 6’5 frame can really challenge smaller defensive backs and safeties. A very good high school basketball player Shanahan should be able to box out corners in the red zone.

    Ryan Spadola, WR, Lehigh
    6’1 204

    Spadola is fast and will challenge for one of the last wide receiver position or be a great gunner and special teamer. He surprised many with his consistency in basic catching drills (gauntlet) at the Combine.

    Chris Pantale, TE, Boston College
    6’5 256

    Not a standout athlete but he was productive and solid as a blocker and receiver for the Eagles. He has very good size and is a natural mover running routes. With how desperate the Jets are at TE he could easily be in the mix to start.

    Zach Rogers, WR, Tennessee
    6’0 182

    He isn’t a stellar athlete, but I would be surprised if he doesn’t make the roster and see some time on Sundays in 5 WR sets as a slot specialist. He is crafty and gets open and ran a 4.49 at his Pro day. At times, Rogers proved to be as effective in the Tennessee passing game as highly touted teammates Justin Hunter and Cordarrelle Patterson. Roger’s athleticism, once again, won’t blow you away. However, you could argue that he will adjust to the speed of the NFL much easier than his former teammates, as he’s much more polished in regards to catching ability. Rogers is also consistently called one of the smartest players on the team. His smarts are evident in his sideline awareness and his technical routes. I (Mike), am definitely labeling Rogers as the Jets’ UDFA signing with the most potential to make an impact in the future.

    KJ Stroud, WR, Bethune-Cookman
    6’3 205

    Stroud is very intriguing. In 2012, he only caught 26 passes for 286 yards, but his impressive workout numbers, including a 4.4 second forty time, caught scouts’ attention, anyways. Most reports say that he was never fully healthy in 2012, as well.

    Mark Popek, OG, South Florida
    6’7 308

    A team leader and rock of the Bulls offensive line Popek is a developmental OG/OT with good leadership and intangibles. A coaches favorite is always worth a shot, especially with his 6’7 frame and massive 11 inch hands.

    Spencer Nealy, DT, Texas A&M
    6’3 285

    Nealy is a versatile having played defensive end and tackle for the Aggies. He is active and plays hard. From a talent perspective, there isn’t a whole lot to work with but could stick on the roster because of the scheme versatility and activity level. Nealy was often referred to as a major leader on his successful Texas A&M team.

    Troy Davis, DE/OLB, UCF
    6’2 251

    NFLDraftScout.com via cbssports.com said “Davis first caught the attention of NFL teams with his pass-rushing skills, and then again with his 4.65-second 40-yard dash at UCF’s pro day. He enjoyed a very strong all-around workout, but the question is whether he’s a hybrid without a true position at 251 pounds.” I’m on board, especially because a hybrid defender always has a fit in a hybrid system like Rex’s. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...724/troy-davis

    Dalton Freeman, C, Clemson
    6’5 291

    Freeman is actually a draftable guy, but he plays center so there are a limited amount of teams willing to use a pick on the position. His Pro day was very impressive posting a third best 4.88 40 among all lineman and is clearly a good athletic. The question is can he improve on technique and gain more strength so he can anchor effectively in the trenches.

    Trey Gilleo, OT, Northern Arizona
    6’7 309

    The Northern Arizona Lumberjack is from Kingman, Arizona and has a criminal justice degree. That certainly sounds tough to me, and at 6’7 309 pounds he does have an NFL frame. He looks to be a practice squad body and developmental project.

    Antavious Wilson, WR, Marshall
    6’1 198

    If you were looking to watch Aaron Dobson (New England’s 2nd rounder) in 2012 you likely came away saying “who is that #9 at WR”? He outperformed his more physically gifted teammate and the “quicker than fast” (ran a 4.62) and “sneaky good athlete” clichés fit well.

    Roosevelt Holliday, DT, Eastern Illinois
    6’2 307

    He looks to be a very fluid athlete and aggressive tackler. It’s a little hard to tell with grainy film and less than stellar competition because I see some potential a defensive line savant like Rex came draw from. We’ve seen one Eastern Illinois Panthers make a name for themself: Tony Romo, Sean Payton, Mike Shanahan, Brad Childress and the late Mike Heimerdinger. Plus actor John Malkovich. Not a bad list!

    Jake McDonough, DT, Iowa St
    6’5 305

    Our friend at NEPatriotsDraft.com James Christenson wrote on his game versus Iowa: “McDonough destroyed Iowa center James Ferentz for the majority of the night, swatting down balls and disrupting plays in the backfield. He has the ability to be a good rotational lineman at the next level.” Again, I’m on board with that. For the full review visit click here.

    Alex Dunnachie, Punter, Hawaii
    6’3 217

    This punter become the second Jet on the roster to have Aussie bloodlines. He has a monster leg, evident by his 36 punts that notched over 50 yards over his first three season at Hawaii. The Jets give him a chance after he was suspended the first four games of 2012 due to a drunk driving arrest over the summer.

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,304
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I could see Spadola or Rogers making the 53 man roster, heck, perhaps both of them - and Shanahan/Spantale both could easily making the 53 as well. One of those two could start.
    All of those guys have a shot - the two WRs are very productive and could compete for the 4th / 5th WRs spots and add value on special teams.

    Both the TEs look like interesting upside prospects too. Spantale has good all-round talent, while Shanahan has the size/speed/hands to develop into a good pass-catching TE.

    The other guy I like from our crop is the CB/KR from Hawaii - Mike Edwards. He has real talent if he has put the off the field troubles behind him.

    Edit: Oh, and Rontez Miles. A little older (25, I think) because he bounced around a little, but a very good talent from a lower level of competition.
    Last edited by mrcoops; 04-29-2013 at 09:38 AM.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,191
    thanks Rage for the great info

  7. #27
    Interview with Rontez Miles:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOTnG31C-Us

    Ignore the part where he says he wants to play for the Pats and I like him.

    He has had a rough life, but he seems to have channeled it.

  8. #28
    Anyone know if Mike Rallis, LB Univ Of Minnesota was signed?
    I really like this kid, good size, hard working/high motor lunchpail type who would be a great backup at ILB for us and would be a demon on STs.

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,304

    The UDFAs

    Player Pos Ht Wt College
    Davis, Troy LB 6'2" 249 Central Florida
    Edwards, Mike DB 5'10" 180 Hawai‘i
    Freeman, Dalton OL 6'5" 285 Clemson
    Gilleo, Trey OL 6'6" 280 Northern Arizona
    Holliday, Roosevelt DL 6'3" 297 Eastern Illinois
    McDonough, Jake DL 6'5" 280 Iowa State
    Miles, Rontez S 6'1" 210 California (PA)
    Nealy, Spencer DE 6'5" 277 Texas A&M
    Pantale, Chris TE 6'6" 255 Boston College
    Popek, Mark OL 6'7" 299 South Florida
    Rogers, Zach WR 6'0" 172 Tennessee
    Shanahan, Mike TE 6'5" 225 Pittsburgh
    Spadola, Ryan WR 6'3" 200 Lehigh
    Stroud, K.J. WR 6'3" 205 Bethune-Cookman
    Wilson, Antavious WR 6'1" 196 Marshall

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,221
    Quote Originally Posted by mavericknyc1980 View Post
    Keep an eye put or Zach Rodgers.
    He looks pretty good in this video.

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ssee-wr/page/4

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRAGE View Post
    I didn't see this posted anywhere:

    By Marc Sluis and Mike O’Connor, Staff Writers

    This page will be continually updated with signings, reactions and analysis so check back often!!

    Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii
    Rontez Miles, S, Cal (PA)
    Mike Shanahan, TE/WR, Pitt
    Ryan Spadola, WR, Lehigh
    Chris Pantale, TE, Boston College
    KJ Stroud, WR, Bethune-Cookman
    Mark Popek, OG, South Florida
    Jake McDonough, DT, Iowa State
    Dalton Freeman, C, Clemson
    Zach Rogers, WR, Tennessee
    Roosevelt Holliday, DT, Eastern Illinois
    Antavious Wilson, WR, Marshall
    Trey Gilleo, OT, Northern Arizona
    Troy Davis, DE, Central Florida
    Spencer Nealy, DT, Texas A&M
    Alex Dunnachie, P, Hawaii

    (via Jake Steinberg @Steiny31)

    Click here for reaction and analysis as we continue to update:

    Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii
    5’9 189

    Edwards is a talented corner who had some off field issues. He started at out as a Tennessee Vol and was a four star recruit. He was booted off the squab after he was charged with attempted robbery. As a player he gets very physical with receivers despite his short stature so that lack of height, while a major concern, is somewhat negated by that physicality. He should make the squad and could see time as a nickel corner or possibly return man. He saw some snaps at WR at Hawaii as well.

    Rontez Miles, S, Cal (PA)
    6’0 218

    A small school stud with massive 10 (1/4) inch hands and good speed at 4.55-4.62 for a free safety Miles will add speed and athleticism to the practice squad at worst and push for time at best. He needs some development as he adjusts to NFL caliber competition. Miles can jump in and realistically compete for a starting job. The hybrid safety has some Johnathan Cyprien in him, as he is interchangeable at both safety positions. Miles was projected to go as high as the 5th round, was a top small-schooler all year, and was one of the most highly-sought after UDFAs. The Jets’ scouts and quick thinking nab an absolute steal here.

    Mike Shanahan, TE/WR, Pitt
    6’5 241

    Mike Shanahan, no not that Mike Shanahan (no relation), is a terrific addition to the Jets. He has a tight end’s body but the athleticism to play WR at Pitt and do very well. He isn’t overly explosive or athletic, but he gets it done and with a 6’5 frame can really challenge smaller defensive backs and safeties. A very good high school basketball player Shanahan should be able to box out corners in the red zone.

    Ryan Spadola, WR, Lehigh
    6’1 204

    Spadola is fast and will challenge for one of the last wide receiver position or be a great gunner and special teamer. He surprised many with his consistency in basic catching drills (gauntlet) at the Combine.

    Chris Pantale, TE, Boston College
    6’5 256

    Not a standout athlete but he was productive and solid as a blocker and receiver for the Eagles. He has very good size and is a natural mover running routes. With how desperate the Jets are at TE he could easily be in the mix to start.

    Zach Rogers, WR, Tennessee
    6’0 182

    He isn’t a stellar athlete, but I would be surprised if he doesn’t make the roster and see some time on Sundays in 5 WR sets as a slot specialist. He is crafty and gets open and ran a 4.49 at his Pro day. At times, Rogers proved to be as effective in the Tennessee passing game as highly touted teammates Justin Hunter and Cordarrelle Patterson. Roger’s athleticism, once again, won’t blow you away. However, you could argue that he will adjust to the speed of the NFL much easier than his former teammates, as he’s much more polished in regards to catching ability. Rogers is also consistently called one of the smartest players on the team. His smarts are evident in his sideline awareness and his technical routes. I (Mike), am definitely labeling Rogers as the Jets’ UDFA signing with the most potential to make an impact in the future.

    KJ Stroud, WR, Bethune-Cookman
    6’3 205

    Stroud is very intriguing. In 2012, he only caught 26 passes for 286 yards, but his impressive workout numbers, including a 4.4 second forty time, caught scouts’ attention, anyways. Most reports say that he was never fully healthy in 2012, as well.

    Mark Popek, OG, South Florida
    6’7 308

    A team leader and rock of the Bulls offensive line Popek is a developmental OG/OT with good leadership and intangibles. A coaches favorite is always worth a shot, especially with his 6’7 frame and massive 11 inch hands.

    Spencer Nealy, DT, Texas A&M
    6’3 285

    Nealy is a versatile having played defensive end and tackle for the Aggies. He is active and plays hard. From a talent perspective, there isn’t a whole lot to work with but could stick on the roster because of the scheme versatility and activity level. Nealy was often referred to as a major leader on his successful Texas A&M team.

    Troy Davis, DE/OLB, UCF
    6’2 251

    NFLDraftScout.com via cbssports.com said “Davis first caught the attention of NFL teams with his pass-rushing skills, and then again with his 4.65-second 40-yard dash at UCF’s pro day. He enjoyed a very strong all-around workout, but the question is whether he’s a hybrid without a true position at 251 pounds.” I’m on board, especially because a hybrid defender always has a fit in a hybrid system like Rex’s. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...724/troy-davis

    Dalton Freeman, C, Clemson
    6’5 291

    Freeman is actually a draftable guy, but he plays center so there are a limited amount of teams willing to use a pick on the position. His Pro day was very impressive posting a third best 4.88 40 among all lineman and is clearly a good athletic. The question is can he improve on technique and gain more strength so he can anchor effectively in the trenches.

    Trey Gilleo, OT, Northern Arizona
    6’7 309

    The Northern Arizona Lumberjack is from Kingman, Arizona and has a criminal justice degree. That certainly sounds tough to me, and at 6’7 309 pounds he does have an NFL frame. He looks to be a practice squad body and developmental project.

    Antavious Wilson, WR, Marshall
    6’1 198

    If you were looking to watch Aaron Dobson (New England’s 2nd rounder) in 2012 you likely came away saying “who is that #9 at WR”? He outperformed his more physically gifted teammate and the “quicker than fast” (ran a 4.62) and “sneaky good athlete” clichés fit well.

    Roosevelt Holliday, DT, Eastern Illinois
    6’2 307

    He looks to be a very fluid athlete and aggressive tackler. It’s a little hard to tell with grainy film and less than stellar competition because I see some potential a defensive line savant like Rex came draw from. We’ve seen one Eastern Illinois Panthers make a name for themself: Tony Romo, Sean Payton, Mike Shanahan, Brad Childress and the late Mike Heimerdinger. Plus actor John Malkovich. Not a bad list!

    Jake McDonough, DT, Iowa St
    6’5 305

    Our friend at NEPatriotsDraft.com James Christenson wrote on his game versus Iowa: “McDonough destroyed Iowa center James Ferentz for the majority of the night, swatting down balls and disrupting plays in the backfield. He has the ability to be a good rotational lineman at the next level.” Again, I’m on board with that. For the full review visit click here.

    Alex Dunnachie, Punter, Hawaii
    6’3 217

    This punter become the second Jet on the roster to have Aussie bloodlines. He has a monster leg, evident by his 36 punts that notched over 50 yards over his first three season at Hawaii. The Jets give him a chance after he was suspended the first four games of 2012 due to a drunk driving arrest over the summer.
    You should credit to the website you took the information from...
    http://www.nyjetsdraft.com/2013/04/2...ets-udfa-list/

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Player Pos Ht Wt College
    Davis, Troy LB 6'2" 249 Central Florida
    Edwards, Mike DB 5'10" 180 Hawai‘i
    Freeman, Dalton OL 6'5" 285 Clemson
    Gilleo, Trey OL 6'6" 280 Northern Arizona
    Holliday, Roosevelt DL 6'3" 297 Eastern Illinois
    McDonough, Jake DL 6'5" 280 Iowa State
    Miles, Rontez S 6'1" 210 California (PA)
    Nealy, Spencer DE 6'5" 277 Texas A&M
    Pantale, Chris TE 6'6" 255 Boston College
    Popek, Mark OL 6'7" 299 South Florida
    Rogers, Zach WR 6'0" 172 Tennessee
    Shanahan, Mike TE 6'5" 225 Pittsburgh
    Spadola, Ryan WR 6'3" 200 Lehigh
    Stroud, K.J. WR 6'3" 205 Bethune-Cookman
    Wilson, Antavious WR 6'1" 196 Marshall

    The bolded players above have a legit shot at making this team.
    Mike Edwards is an excellent DB and good return man. If he doesnt get into trouble he will contribute in 2013.

    I think Rontez Miles has an outside shot at starting (more reflective of our lack of talent at FS)

    Dalton Freeman was a great signing and will need to get stronger but he will more than adequately back up Mangold. Also has the heart and work ethic to possibly replace Mangold in the future .

    Ryan Spadola is my sleeper UDFA. I think he can be our Wes Welker. Great hands had an awesome 3 cone drill time.

  13. #33
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,304
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7 View Post
    The bolded players above have a legit shot at making this team.
    Mike Edwards is an excellent DB and good return man. If he doesnt get into trouble he will contribute in 2013.

    I think Rontez Miles has an outside shot at starting (more reflective of our lack of talent at FS)

    Dalton Freeman was a great signing and will need to get stronger but he will more than adequately back up Mangold. Also has the heart and work ethic to possibly replace Mangold in the future .

    Ryan Spadola is my sleeper UDFA. I think he can be our Wes Welker. Great hands had an awesome 3 cone drill time.
    Agreed on all counts. Spadola's 3 cone time is scarily good, and his 20 yard shuttle was also exremely impressive. The guy is fast and clearly extremely fluid when changing direction. He could be a great find.

    Really like the DBs too - both have the talent to make it and contribute.

    I like both the TE prospects we signed - Pantele is more experienced at TE as a 4 year starter, but Shanahan has a great size/speed combo (6-4 and now up to 241lbs) and could develop into a real pass-catching threat at TE with some development.
    Last edited by mrcoops; 04-30-2013 at 11:30 AM.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptable View Post
    You should credit to the website you took the information from...
    http://www.nyjetsdraft.com/2013/04/2...ets-udfa-list/
    You're right. I got it from the NE draft site board and didn't realize that it was linked from the nyjeftsdraft site. To be honest, I should have noticed because the write up was too damn optimistic to come from a Pats writer. At least the authors were credited.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Player Pos Ht Wt College
    Davis, Troy LB 6'2" 249 Central Florida
    Edwards, Mike DB 5'10" 180 Hawai‘i
    Freeman, Dalton OL 6'5" 285 Clemson
    Gilleo, Trey OL 6'6" 280 Northern Arizona
    Holliday, Roosevelt DL 6'3" 297 Eastern Illinois
    McDonough, Jake DL 6'5" 280 Iowa State
    Miles, Rontez S 6'1" 210 California (PA)
    Nealy, Spencer DE 6'5" 277 Texas A&M
    Pantale, Chris TE 6'6" 255 Boston College
    Popek, Mark OL 6'7" 299 South Florida
    Rogers, Zach WR 6'0" 172 Tennessee
    Shanahan, Mike TE 6'5" 225 Pittsburgh
    Spadola, Ryan WR 6'3" 200 Lehigh
    Stroud, K.J. WR 6'3" 205 Bethune-Cookman
    Wilson, Antavious WR 6'1" 196 Marshall
    Didn't see Peterman on the list.

    Jets sign G Peterman, add 15 undrafted FAs

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jets-si...202929378.html

    FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) -- The New York Jets have signed veteran guard Stephen Peterman and agreed to terms with 15 undrafted free agents.

    The moves Monday came after the Jets also announced they had waived quarterback Tim Tebow.

    Peterman, who adds depth to the Jets' revamped offensive line, was a third-round draft pick by Dallas in 2004 and played the last seven seasons with Detroit. He has appeared in 90 career games with 86 starts.

    The Jets also agreed to terms with wide receivers Zach Rogers, Ryan Spadola, K.J. Stroud and Antavious Wilson; tight ends Chris Pantale and Mike Shanahan; offensive linemen Dalton Freeman, Trey Gilleo and Mark Popek; defensive linemen Roosevelt Holliday, Jake McDonough and Spencer Nealy; linebacker Troy Davis; and defensive backs Mike Edwards and Rontez Miles.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by mavericknyc1980 View Post
    Keep an eye put or Zach Rodgers.
    I always keep an eye out on the Jets UDFA's but always come out disappointed. I think the last decent UDFA Jets picked up was Danny Woodhead, and he didnt even play for the Jets.

  17. #37
    Jets should seriously consider signing Jheranie Boyd from North Carolina was hurt last season after being a projected 3rd round pick the year before. Came out in his pro day setting some sick numbers.

    North Carolina WR Jheranie Boyd was clocked in the mid 4.4s in the 40-yard dash at his Pro Day Tuesday, March 26. He also showed outside leaping ability, posting a 41 1/2-inch vertical leap, which would have tied him for the second-highest mark among all players at the NFL Scouting Combine. Boyd also registered a broad jump of 11-foot-0, which would have tied him for second-best among all receivers at the combine

  18. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,242
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBILL128 View Post
    Didn't see Peterman on the list.

    Jets sign G Peterman, add 15 undrafted FAs
    He won't be on the list of this years undrafted free agents...

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by NDubz View Post
    He won't be on the list of this years undrafted free agents...
    You're right. Another misleading article.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us