Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sick of the word "circus"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I haven't heard anyone refer to us as a circus recently until your thread.
    As we speak the nfl network just did their lead in story on the "circus", mentioned at least three times in one segment. Its really old at this point.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I haven't heard anyone refer to us as a circus recently until your thread.
    Then you didn't watch any of the draft nor have been watching ESPN nor NFL network since because they say it everyday and whenever they mention the Jets. New York Sports talk on radio does too. Greenie, Herd, Stephen A, especially Rothenfaceand Bill Daughtry

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    As we speak the nfl network just did their lead in story on the "circus", mentioned at least three times in one segment. Its really old at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Then you didn't watch any of the draft nor have been watching ESPN nor NFL network since because they say it everyday and whenever they mention the Jets. New York Sports talk on radio does too. Greenie, Herd, Stephen A, especially Rothenfaceand Bill Daughtry
    I stand corrected.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Circus label will be with us until Rex is gone. We just released one part of the three ring circus next up is Sanchez.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex is a great coach. You guys need to stop being influenced by the media that you are bashing right now.

If Hard Knocks created this "circus" environment then that's bullsh!t. It gave us insight into how bad ass Rex really is and why players love playing for him. He's entertaining, he's brash, and he's passionate as hell. Oh yeah, and he also happens to be the best defensive coach in the league. I'll take that. I love his attitude. I love that he flicked off a bunch of Miami fans. I love that he takes shots at the Patriots even in the draft press conference the other day which left people laughing their asses off. I love that he got a tattoo of his wife wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey.

That's Rex. And the Rex I love is the guy that brought us to 2 AFC Championship Games and ran his mouth the whole way there because no one believed in the Jets. That's the coach I want. Quit whining.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Easiest and quickest thing Idzik can do to quell the circus stuff is cut Tebow. It's ridiculous that he's even on the roster at this point. Cutting Tebow would let it be known that the Jets are all about football and winning games
    YOU DA'MAN BUZZ!!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Rex is a great coach. You guys need to stop being influenced by the media that you are bashing right now.

If Hard Knocks created this "circus" environment then that's bullsh!t. It gave us insight into how bad ass Rex really is and why players love playing for him. He's entertaining, he's brash, and he's passionate as hell. Oh yeah, and he also happens to be the best defensive coach in the league. I'll take that. I love his attitude. I love that he flicked off a bunch of Miami fans. I love that he takes shots at the Patriots even in the draft press conference the other day which left people laughing their asses off. I love that he got a tattoo of his wife wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey.

That's Rex. And the Rex I love is the guy that brought us to 2 AFC Championship Games and ran his mouth the whole way there because no one believed in the Jets. That's the coach I want. Quit whining.