Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Biggest difference between Geno and Mark!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Funny, but nobody questioned Mark's heart when he won four road playoff games.

I feel bad for Geno Smith. Rex Ryan sucks the life out of all of his quarterbacks. Brett Favre didn't want to play for him, Mark Sanchez is afraid of his own shadow, Tim Tebow went from NFL star to NFL trash, and now Geno Smith enters the circus.

I for one hope that Geno sits on the bench while other quarterbacks take all the abuse this 4-12 season is going to bring. This way, he has a new head coach next year and none of that wear and tear on his body or his psyche.

SAR I
    Favre wanted nothing to do with Schottenheimer. Rex had no history as a HC at the time and nothing for anyone to base a decision on. Plus he always intended to go to Minnesota anyway. Such a revisionist historian.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Favre wanted nothing to do with Schottenheimer. Rex had no history as a HC at the time and nothing for anyone to base a decision on. Plus he always intended to go to Minnesota anyway. Such a revisionist historian.
    Don't let facts get in the way of sar's shtick...

Has anyone else noticed how much he throws off of his back foot?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMarkSanchez View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how much he throws off of his back foot?
    Yes, someone else mentioned it yesterday, I forget who. But besides that his mechanics are very unfluid, he doesn't throw in stride. And he seems to 'heave' his whole body into the throw, making an arc from the waist, after stopping and planting his feet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman in indy View Post
    Awesome video! Totally enjoyed it!
    +1

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Yes, someone else mentioned it yesterday, I forget who. But besides that his mechanics are very unfluid, he doesn't throw in stride. And he seems to 'heave' his whole body into the throw, making an arc from the waist, after stopping and planting his feet.
    Either way, he's 10x better than Vinny Testaverde who was one-and-done like so many other Jets quarterbacks.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Can you pleas stop saying that ***king circus thing the media loves saying. You are supposed to be a Jet fan. One as long as I have been at that. It's fine if you don't like what's going on but letting the media ridicule your team and you buying into it is really disappointing
    This isn't the thread for this, but sometimes, on occasion, the media is right.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    the biggest major difference is that

SANCHEZ SUCKS

hopefully he will be inactive all 16 games and then GONE GOODBYE at the end of the season

The Tiajuana Turnover Machine ERROR is over

Either way, he's 10x better than Vinny Testaverde who was one-and-done like so many other Jets quarterbacks.

SAR I
    Statistically speaking Vinny had the best single season then any other Jet QB in history.

All Pro

SAR I
    Geno Smith is 10x better than Vinny Testaverde? Is that your contention now?

Banned
    BIGGEST DIFFERENCE:

Mark Sanchez is a proven 4x NFL road Playoff game winner.

Smith hasn't played a down in the league.

But by all means, run Sanchez out of town because he doesn't "want it enough"...whatever that means.
    Last edited by FF2; 04-28-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Geno Smith is 10x better than Vinny Testaverde? Is that your contention now?
    Why are you responding to a troll? He just says things to get a reaction out of people. Either that, or he has mental problems. Tough to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    BIGGEST DIFFERENCE:

But by all means, run Sanchez out of town because he doesn't "want it enough"...whatever that means.
    I have been a long time supporter of Sanchez, but at this point I think he is broken.

I am a Jets fan and I want the Jets to succeed. Whether that is with Sanchez/Geno or even Garrard. But at this point, I think we have to hang our hopes on Geno.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    anyone but me think that Sanchez deserves better then to be **** on by the likes of OP and the others in this thread? not saying he is anything more then an average QB, but the jets over-drafted him, asked him to start day 1, and then did their best to put no talent around him. The brain fart called Wayne Hunter almost got Sanchez killed more then a few times. There is blame to go ALLL around.

Fans love to **** on players on the way out...how about some class?
    yeah, yeah. Send Mark to another Knicks game.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    yeah, yeah. Send Mark to another Knicks game.
    Case and point.

difference between gino and mark

what I saw in sanchez.was that he was slow in his reads.he is definitrly inaccurate as a passer.the jets recievers were frustrated with sanchez.but held back their comments.also he rarely ran when he had the opportunity to pickup good yardage.in my opinion.it is time for a change.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Section 224B View Post
    Statistically speaking Vinny had the best single season then any other Jet QB in history.
    Like I said, one-and-done. A waste of time. Mark Sanchez ran circles around Vinny Testaverde in his two Championship Games, FYI.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

BIGGEST DIFFERENCE:

Take any other "B" level quarterback. Take away all his weapons. Cripple his OL. Never give him a single receiver with which to bond with before sending him packing. Give him 3 offensive coordinators in 3 years. Handicap him with no running game. Provide a defense that can produce no three-and-outs. Give him a special teams who give up tons of yardage and points. Give him a head coach who only knows defense.

Let me know what happens.

Jets fans are, for the most part, foolish idiots.

SAR I

BIGGEST DIFFERENCE:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a good joke thanks..... Wait you serious?

Some people need to get real. Sanchez is likely done, but anyone who believes that Smith has more "promise" as an NFL QB than Sanchez had when he was drafted is just fooling themself. They willingly forget Sanchez tearing apart the PSU D in the Rose Bowl and are in denial of Smith not really doing anything special in his final seasons as the W.Va. QB, like his 21/32 for 143 yds with 1 TD and 2 Int's at home against K-State in a 55-14 loss.

I'm rooting for Smith to have great success, but like any other QB, it's a crap shoot. Let's hope the Jets rolled a winner.