Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timmy.....

Jets Insider VIP

Timmy.....

Saw this and figured it would bring back some sweet memories for you.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Saw this and figured it would bring back some sweet memories for you.

Holy ****

How do you remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Holy ****

You're his life.

Hall Of Fame
    to summarize

back in college days, my buddy and I borrowed one thousand dollars from his girlfriend when I realized I had superpowers to pick football games. we flew to Vegas and went to the above Caesar's Place Sportatauriam. we place $1000 (plus a little more so we could win $2000) on Denver to beat Pittsburgh. nail biter - I'm drunk and I remember my palms vibrating and pouring swaet. i'm practically passed out in above Jets chair - they had chairs for all teams. possibly urinated in my pants. anyway Elway pulls out miracle in end and we have money to pay back girlfriend and a grand for us.

i have better idea though. dolphins playing jets. this is when the Jets always got killed by dolphins - free money. we bet the 2k+ so we can win 4k on Dolphins.

yep, it was that game - the Jets win 51-45. we lose. saw that for ten years on those Alcoa fantastic finishes blurbs during every nfl game. even though
    we lost 2k it felt like 4k because at the end of the night that ticket is worth zero or 4k.

Jets Insider VIP
    Holy ****

to summarize

back in college days, my buddy and I borrowed one thousand dollars from his girlfriend when I realized I had superpowers to pick football games. we flew to Vegas and went to the above Caesar's Place Sportatauriam. we place $1000 (plus a little more so we could win $2000) on Denver to beat Pittsburgh. nail biter - I'm drunk and I remember my palms vibrating and pouring swaet. i'm practically passed out in above Jets chair - they had chairs for all teams. possibly urinated in my pants. anyway Elway pulls out miracle in end and we have money to pay back girlfriend and a grand for us.

i have better idea though. dolphins playing jets. this is when the Jets always got killed by dolphins - free money. we bet the 2k+ so we can win 4k on Dolphins.

yep, it was that game - the Jets win 51-45. we lose. saw that for ten years on those Alcoa fantastic finishes blurbs during every nfl game. even though
    we lost 2k it felt like 4k because at the end of the night that ticket is worth zero or 4k.

I remembered you told this tale once before when I posted a link on ebay for one of these helmet chairs. I recall some other posted mentioning something about a sibling getting their head caught in the facemask as well.

Jets Insider VIP
    to summarize

Went looking for pics, found the link I posted instead LOL

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh....php?p=2527733

Jets Insider VIP
    Man....32 has not changed one bit...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...47&postcount=3

Hall Of Fame
    I recall some other posted mentioning something about a sibling getting their head caught in the facemask as well.

it was stokes. he was standing under the chair and got trapped. he was 26.

it was stokes. he was standing under the chair and got trapped. he was 26.
    Centimeters.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Man....32 has not changed one bit...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...47&postcount=3
    That...wasnt me.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    That...wasnt me.

-
    lmao

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    lmao
    Timmmy has my password.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    to summarize

For the record, this is one of my favorite 'why I hate the Jets' tales on the internets. l0Lz

Hall Of Fame
    For the record, this is one of my favorite 'why I hate the Jets' tales on the internets. l0Lz
    mark my words..if I bet on the Jets that day, those mother*******s would have lost the game 40-6

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Timmmy has my password.
    -
    dinkinsformayor

All League
    mark my words..if I bet on the Jets that day, those mother*******s would have lost the game 40-6
    Ab-so-mutha-fvckin-lutely.

You know it, we know it, to be true, as sure as the sun always rises in the east.

Jets Insider VIP
    I bet alot of football. As a jets fan I can tell you there is something supernatural about this team. If you are a fan and you bet on them. They will **** you. Somehow even when you try to avoid the bastards at all costs they somehow show up in your picks. I look at my overall record and it's really good at years end. But I sit there and reflect sometimes about how the Jets almost like Lucifer the devil himself will somehow tempt you into betting them in,any fashion. You say to yourself I watch every game I know for a fact these *******s are going over or staying under or covering or not covering. And not only will they go the other way they do it in such spectacular fashion. Almost like there looking at you saying you yeah you **** you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I bet alot of football. As a jets fan I can tell you there is something supernatural about this team. If you are a fan and you bet on them. They will **** you. Somehow even when you try to avoid the bastards at all costs they somehow show up in your picks. I look at my overall record and it's really good at years end. But I sit there and reflect sometimes about how the Jets almost like Lucifer the devil himself will somehow tempt you into betting them in,any fashion. You say to yourself I watch every game I know for a fact these *******s are going over or staying under or covering or not covering. And not only will they go the other way they do it in such spectacular fashion. Almost like there looking at you saying you yeah you **** you.
    The only good thing about rooting for the Jets is that you learn early on that they will hose you mentally and financially. They will only win for you if you thought about putting money down, but didn't.

If they were a poker dealer, they'd be dealin out shi thands.

All League
    The only good thing about rooting for the Jets is that you learn early on that they will hose you mentally and financially. They will only win for you if you thought about putting money down, but didn't.

If they were a poker dealer, they'd be dealin out shi thands.
    +1

Yuuup!

Hall Of Fame
    Almost like there looking at you saying you yeah you **** you.
    absolutely brilliant