Thread: Jets sign WR Zach Rogers - one of Mayocks top sleepers.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice

Post Jets sign WR Zach Rogers - one of Mayocks top sleepers.

Jets signed Tennessee WR Zach Rogers.
    Rogers (6-foot-1, 182) caught 32 passes for 491 yards (15.3 YPR) and seven scores as a senior, working the slot between Cordarrelle Patterson and Justin Hunter. Pegged by NFL Network's Mike Mayock as the top sleeper receiver in this year's draft, Rogers ran forty times of 4.49 and 4.50 at the Vols' Pro Day.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 04-28-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Jets signed Tennessee WR Zach Rogers.
    Rogers (6-foot-1, 182) caught 32 passes for 491 yards (15.3 YPR) and seven scores as a senior, working the slot between Cordarrelle Patterson and Justin Hunter. Pegged by NFL Network's Mike Mayock as the top sleeper receiver in this year's draft, Rogers ran forty times of 4.49 and 4.50 at the Vols' Pro Day.
    This the two TEs and the S we grabbed really filled out our draft needs. I mean, its not likely all these picks pan out, but we certainly added a boat load of competition at many of the areas of need.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by One Eye View Post
    This the two TEs and the S we grabbed really filled out our draft needs. I mean, its not likely all these picks pan out, but we certainly added a boat load of competition at many of the areas of need.
    I believe we got the best UDFA WRs, TEs, and Safety. Makes sense that they would want to come here with the best chance to make the team, or even start.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by One Eye View Post
    Sounds like a good signing to me, we'll see how he does in mini-camp and training camp - if he makes it that far.