Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Predict your OROY & DROY

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Except Tyrann Mathieu went in the 3rd. He probably had the most character issues.
    True it was also the biggest WFT moment of the draft.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMarkSanchez View Post
    Still can't believe Allen went in the 3rd. He's going to be a great NFL WR IMO.

    I don't think anyone in their wildest dreams could have ever guessed that Allen might fall to round 3.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...17&postcount=7

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Matt Barkley

    Kenny Vaccaro
    At least you're consistent, lol

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    At least you're consistent, lol
    95% of the time oroy is QB OR RB I dont think a lot of the RBs so I am going with the QB I feel is in the best chance of putting up big yards.

  5. #25
    Offense I'll go Eddie Lacy. In that offense I think he'll thrive.

    Defensively, I really wouldn't put it past Dee Milliner. Since he was at Alabama I saw him play quite a bit. I think he's going to be really good, and pretty quickly. He's physical and really instinctual.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    95% of the time oroy is QB OR RB I dont think a lot of the RBs so I am going with the QB I feel is in the best chance of putting up big yards.
    Yeah maybe so but he will be behind two other players. Much more likely he doesn't even see the field, let alone win oroy.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGKIDD325 View Post
    Offense I'll go Eddie Lacy. In that offense I think he'll thrive.
    I wouldn't be surprised. For whatever reason, Mike McCarthy has a fetish for running the ball a lot on 1st and 2nd down despite having the best QB in the league.

  8. #28
    Offense: Tavon Austin

    Defense: Kiko Alonso

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Yeah maybe so but he will be behind two other players. Much more likely he doesn't even see the field, let alone win oroy.
    Vick can barely complete 50% of his passes and I dont expect Dixon to be hard to beat in camp. I think he has a good shot at starting day. He will see some time when he does I dont expect Chip to switch back. Barkley may be more ready to run a pro O then Vick or Dixon. Which yes that is sad.

  10. #30
    Robert Woods on offense. They say he's as polished as 3-4 year vet. I could see Lacy here, too. He's going to be pissed. He's 1000-1200 yards guaranteed this year in Green Bay.

    I think Lotuilei wins defensive. I just have this feeling about that guy.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Robert Woods on offense. They say he's as polished as 3-4 year vet. I could see Lacy here, too. He's going to be pissed. He's 1000-1200 yards guaranteed this year in Green Bay.

    I think Lotuilei wins defensive. I just have this feeling about that guy.
    Woods would have to put up some great #s with Manuel throwing him the ball I just dont see it. Not when you have guys like Hopkins in Houston, Aaron Dobson and Josh Boyce in NE, Keenan Allen in SD. Hopkins could be a 800-100 yard guy. I can see Brady connecting with one of those rooks for 1k yards this year. Allen may very well be the best WR SD has right now.

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    The awards are usually won by QB or RB on offense and pass rushers on defense... So I'm picking Lacy and Jarvis.

    Lacy should put up some gaudy numbers in Green Bay.

    Jones might have 10 sacks in Pitt.

  13. #33
    Tavon Austin and Sharrif Floyd (Floyds gonna be a stud in this league for many years)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us