Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predict your OROY & DROY

Predict your OROY & DROY

Injuries aside, and the Sunday right after the draft, predict your OROY & DROY respectively.

This year is a little easier with the OROY. There aren't a lot of choices out there. I will say Tavon Austin, and that's it. Who else? Eifert? I don't think he'll come close.

DROY is a little different. I'm going to say Jarvis Jones at Pittsburgh. He fits right into the system and can rack up some numbers. Even if it's just situational. The other player I'll put up is Ogletree (yep, from the same school - Georgia). I think he fell, but playing in St. Louis, I think he's going to rack up a million tackles.

Rams did well in this draft. GFY Jeff Fisher. For both receivers. And McDonald.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Injuries aside, and the Sunday right after the draft, predict your OROY & DROY respectively.

This year is a little easier with the OROY. There aren't a lot of choices out there. I will say Tavon Austin, and that's it. Who else? Eifert? I don't think he'll come close.

DROY is a little different. I'm going to say Jarvis Jones at Pittsburgh. He fits right into the system and can rack up some numbers. Even if it's just situational. The other player I'll put up is Ogletree (yep, from the same school - Georgia). I think he fell, but playing in St. Louis, I think he's going to rack up a million tackles.

Rams did well in this draft. GFY Jeff Fisher. For both receivers. And McDonald.
    offense

Hopkins

defense

Milliner

Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    offense

Hopkins

defense

Milliner
    Love it. I'd cry laughing for a month if Milliner made the Pro Bowl and Revis doesn't.

Jets Insider VIP
    Offense: Tavon Austin

Defense: Arthur Brown

Love it. I'd cry laughing for a month if Milliner made the Pro Bowl and Revis doesn't.
    Jets defense will be Bigger and Faster this yr with CB/Milliner, DE/Richardson, OLB/Barnes, NT/Garey, Safety/Josh Bush

Hall Of Fame
    OROY: I do not think any rookie QB is going to light it up like last year's guys. Austin is the logical choice but I will go with Johnathan Franklin. Wouldn't be shocked if it went to an OL either.

Austin
    Franklin
    Christine Michael

DROY: Tough decision. I don't think there is a Kuechley in this class that is going to make 150 tackles and run away with the award. My choice is Jarvis Jones. He is the most polished of the pass rushers and he will benefit greatly from playing opposite Woodley. Wouldn't surprise me if Jordan has a big year playing opposite Wake. I think those two are the favorites. I think Milliner has a legit shot. I think the Revis factor might boost him if he plays well b.c people will be watching and looking to make comparisons.

Jones
    Jordan
    Milliner
    Collins

Offense:

Tavon Austin
    Keenan Allen

Defense:
    Trufant
    Elam

OROY: Aaron Dobson

DROY: Armond Armstead

Now for my real guesses:

OROY: DeAndre Hopkins

DROY: Arthur Brown

I like Austin but don't like the guy throwing to him, still think he has a chance at OROY though

Jarvis Jones for DROY wouldnt surprise me

Veteran
    OROY Montee Ball

DROY Jarvis Jones

future Defensive Player of the Year= Jarvis Jones

Practice Squad
    Geno Smith-if he starts i do see big things, fits in well with MM
    Jarvis Jones- if he stays healthy a big if, but he should lite t up

Offense: Eddie Lacy
    Defense: Matt Elam

just first guys that came to my mind

Matt Barkley

Kenny Vaccaro

OROY - Geno Smith
    DROY - Dion Jordan

that would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    Offense:

Tavon Austin
    Keenan Allen

Defense:
    Trufant
    Elam
    Still can't believe Allen went in the 3rd. He's going to be a great NFL WR IMO.

Lacy or Franklin on offense, whoever gets the bulk of the carries. Lacy should feast on all of the 6 man fronts he'll be seeings.

I think I'm leaning Te'o on defense. If he plays well, I could see there being a big media push for him. They love a good redemption story. And all he has to do is rack up a bunch of tackles.

All Pro
    O: Tavon Austin.

D: Margus Hunt (the other guy I wanted in round 2 if we didn't get Geno).

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMarkSanchez View Post
    Still can't believe Allen went in the 3rd. He's going to be a great NFL WR IMO.
    Everyone with character issues fell in this draft big time. Main reason guys like Bray and Rodgers went undrafted. It is something that is unprecedented really.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Everyone with character issues fell in this draft big time. Main reason guys like Bray and Rodgers went undrafted. It is something that is unprecedented really.
    Except Tyrann Mathieu went in the 3rd. He probably had the most character issues.