Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62

Thread: If the Jets get rid of Mark Sanchez... where does he go?

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by HBJETFANBOB View Post
    OAKLAND
    NO Raiders want a veteran as their three qb's( Flynn, Pryor and Wilson have three game of starting NFL experience combine. Most likely Vince Young will be that veteran. V Young to make their roster has to beat out T Pryor for the backup job. If he can't than V Young will get cut. If V Young beats out T Pryor, than T Wilson will get a bogus injury and be placed on IR.


    Raiders would have zero interest in M Sanchez. (unless he open to working the hot dog stand in oakland.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by joe810 View Post
    someones angry its a team game and easy to blame the qb the oline was bad and i would be suprised if they bring brandon moore back his hips are shot no push at all and the running game suffered these last 2 years because of him
    sources?

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    NO Raiders want a veteran as their three qb's( Flynn, Pryor and Wilson have three game of starting NFL experience combine. Most likely Vince Young will be that veteran. V Young to make their roster has to beat out T Pryor for the backup job. If he can't than V Young will get cut. If V Young beats out T Pryor, than T Wilson will get a bogus injury and be placed on IR.


    Raiders would have zero interest in M Sanchez. (unless he open to working the hot dog stand in oakland.
    You realize Sanchez has played more NFL games than Young, right?

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    NO Raiders want a veteran as their three qb's( Flynn, Pryor and Wilson have three game of starting NFL experience combine. Most likely Vince Young will be that veteran. V Young to make their roster has to beat out T Pryor for the backup job. If he can't than V Young will get cut. If V Young beats out T Pryor, than T Wilson will get a bogus injury and be placed on IR.


    Raiders would have zero interest in M Sanchez. (unless he open to working the hot dog stand in oakland.
    If Raiders management has any memory at all about Jim Plunkett, they'll take a flyer on the latest west coast born Hispanic QB to flame out in the northeast.

  5. #45
    Sanchez will be buried on the depth chart somewhere or out of football. It's not like he needs the money

  6. #46
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,790
    He'll go back to where he came from - hanging out with Rob Johnson on their favorite beach in Laguna, sharing Mark Brunell stories and high-fiving each other for fleecing million$ from the NFL.

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,141
    Who knows and who cares?

  8. #48
    Let's see.. next year the Bucs, Chargers, Raiders, Browns, Jaguars, Broncos might be looking for QB depth. The Broncos are going to grab him, redevelop him for a year, win some games with him, and REALLY stick that Tebow trade to us.

  9. #49
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    He'll sign as a backup somewhere. Hes still young and he'll come cheap.

    From his stand point he should try to be the backup in New Orleans or Denver, where he can sit, learn and try to resurrect his career elsewhere.

    The worst thing to do is go to a bad team and try to compete for a starting job.

  10. #50
    It's not a question of "IF" the jets get rid of Mark Sanchez.....


    It's a question of "WHEN".

  11. #51
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bayonne, NJ
    Posts
    2,933
    and hopefully Rex goes out the door with him

  12. #52
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Midlothian, VA
    Posts
    664
    I honestly hopes he gets his career back on tract with another team. I'm thankful for what he did when we were winning. I'm also mad for the last two years too. I don't wish him any bad at all. He tried but just didn't have it. End of story.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by jpoppy7 View Post
    You realize Sanchez has played more NFL games than Young, right?
    Whose fault was that? Jets Front office couldn't admit they made a mistake. M sanchez has statistical been one of the worst Qb's in the nFl year after year.

    Raiders have their three qbs going forward. 1. Matt flynn 2 T Pryor- will play a lot especially in redzone. 3 Tyler Wilson- developmental QB

    Only way that veteran QB makes the team is if he clearly out plays T Pryor for backup job. There is more things raiders can do with a Vince Young than they can with a Mark Sanchez.(if he even makes the team)
    Last edited by Raider9175; 04-30-2013 at 09:52 AM.

  14. #54
    Who cares?!?!?!

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    If Raiders management has any memory at all about Jim Plunkett, they'll take a flyer on the latest west coast born Hispanic QB to flame out in the northeast.
    Two different Qb's and situations. Jim Plunkett just went to a bad team .( took a real beating in New england) M Sanchez had everything given to him when he came into this league. A Top Oline and a very good running game. If you can't be successful under those circumstances, than how can anyone possible expect things will suddenly change just because he went to a new team.

    Mark Sanchez is what he is. Will be out of this league in two years.

  16. #56
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,799
    who gives a flying you know what about the pathetically perennial bottom dwelling Raiders?

    M Flynn has no NFL experience and based on his college performance is probably worse than M Sanchez or G Smith right now. Not to mention getting beaten out by R Wilson in training camp last year after the Seahawks mistakenly gave him a big contract

    T Pryor has roughly the same ability to play the NFL quarterback position that T Tebow has.


    Who knows, maybe by 2040, the semi-retarded son of Crazy Al won't be making Raider decisions and they might even have a chance to make the playoffs again

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Two different Qb's and situations. Jim Plunkett just went to a bad team .( took a real beating in New england) M Sanchez had everything given to him when he came into this league. A Top Oline and a very good running game. If you can't be successful under those circumstances, than how can anyone possible expect things will suddenly change just because he went to a new team.

    Mark Sanchez is what he is. Will be out of this league in two years.
    Hey, I think Sanchez is done.... but you make no sense. When Sanchez had a good team around him, the Jets went to two straight AFCCG's. The last two seasons, Sanchez has not had a top O line or very good running game, not to mention the quality of the receivers.

    I could clearly see another team giving him a shot under those circumstances. The fact is, when the team around him was good, they won.

  18. #58
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    It's not a question of "IF" the jets get rid of Mark Sanchez.....


    It's a question of "WHEN".
    +1


    and hopefully SOONER than 2014 if the finances can be worked out or a sucker can be found

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    who gives a flying you know what about the pathetically perennial bottom dwelling Raiders?

    M Flynn has no NFL experience and based on his college performance is probably worse than M Sanchez or G Smith right now. Not to mention getting beaten out by R Wilson in training camp last year after the Seahawks mistakenly gave him a big contract

    T Pryor has roughly the same ability to play the NFL quarterback position that T Tebow has.


    Who knows, maybe by 2040, the semi-retarded son of Crazy Al won't be making Raider decisions and they might even have a chance to make the playoffs again
    SG3 You do know Matt Flynn lead team won the National Championship in 2007 . 2007 BCS National Championship Game Offensive MVP Did Sanchez?
    Let see Matt Flynn was backup to A rodgers and lost out to Russell Wilson .(who won rookie of Year) Hey there is no shame there my friend.

    Mark sanchez been one of the worst Qb statistical year after year. We know he can't play . Matt Flynn were going to find that out. The small sample he has played he has played very well.

    Stop making like Geno Smith is A Luck or Rg111 type of prospect. He isn't on that level and Tyler Wilson might end up being the better Qb than him. Or any of the other four or five Qbs in this draft. Fact.


    BTW IF Geno Smith couldn't handle not being drafted in 1st round. Was saying a lot of stupid things on social media. Was going to take his ball and go him , before A Rodgers told him to man up. If he couldn't handle that than what chance does he have in surviving the New York Media. If You don't have thick skin you're not going to make it in that market.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 04-30-2013 at 10:29 AM.

  20. #60
    Who knows, who cares, as long as he's out of here.

    But I'll have some fun with this and I'll say San Diego.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us