Jets Insider VIP
    Lol

Definitely a true trololo moment for ALL Jet fans

That's wild man....

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

Jets fans' reaction to the Tebow news.

Note that I was made aware of this happy chap from a recent thread right here on JI. Paying it forward....
    Holy ****e dude! I dragged the whole family in to watch and every single one peed themselves!!!

Wife is Russian and says his name is Eduard Hill, obviously Benny's son. took me 10 minutes to type this. There must be a JI award for the best situational comedy of the moment, you win Cornfed!!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekc View Post
    I hope he lands somewhere he will get a real shot to compete. I'm not saying he will win a job but the staff really railroaded him.
    I agree we gave a crap player like gholston more of a chance than tebow I am embarrased of the organization from last year but mostly the fans that seem to think we can give everyone else a chance to improve but because of his religion most likely and you can deny it all you want but it is that. The fans can't give him a chance to improve after only being in the league as a starter a year and a half if that.

I can't blame idzik for releasing him as i am sure he has a plan in place.

But seriously we can give gay players a chance all they want even though they suck but not tebow and again that is religion.

I will always be a jets fan not a players fan but the fact he was treated like that is inexcusable by the organization and the fans.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    God Bless you John Idzik

finally

oh, BTW

s'long, demosthenes9, daballhawk, ucrenegade, ktvinny and the rest of his bonehead adoring disciples TOO

i have been a mbr since 2005 almost 8 years you by far are the dumbest person in the world if you think i am leaving.

Jets Insider VIP
    who was this guy tebow you are posting about?

oh... I remember.... the stiff we wasted two draft picks to get last year

thankfully he is finally gone

Enjoy the Omaha Beef

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    who was this guy tebow you are posting about?

oh... I remember.... the stiff we wasted two draft picks to get last year

thankfully he is finally gone

Enjoy the Omaha Beef
    yeah hopefully if suckchez is gone you will be too.

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    I agree we gave a crap player like gholston more of a chance than tebow I am embarrased of the organization from last year but mostly the fans that seem to think we can give everyone else a chance to improve but because of his religion most likely and you can deny it all you want but it is that. The fans can't give him a chance to improve after only being in the league as a starter a year and a half if that.

I can't blame idzik for releasing him as i am sure he has a plan in place.

But seriously we can give gay players a chance all they want even though they suck but not tebow and again that is religion.

I will always be a jets fan not a players fan but the fact he was treated like that is inexcusable by the organization and the fans.
    Sucky players with no talent and gigantic egos get cut and get offers to back up arena Qbs. What a turd he was.

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez
    Interesting @RosenhausSports comment Weds on @560WQAM: Drew "wouldn't be shocked" if #Dolphins sign @TimTebow. Believes Stephen Ross is fan

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez
    Interesting @RosenhausSports comment Weds on @560WQAM: Drew "wouldn't be shocked" if #Dolphins sign @TimTebow. Believes Stephen Ross is fan

I hope this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I hope this happens.
    Oh my god! PLEASE happen!!!!

That would be FRIGGIN HILARIOUS!!! Couldn't happen to a more idiotic and deserving "franchise"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Oh my god! PLEASE happen!!!!

That would be FRIGGIN HILARIOUS!!! Couldn't happen to a more idiotic and deserving "franchise"

Just saw this. $75/game? LOL!

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The Omaha Beef have a job waiting for Tim Tebow if he wants it — and the Nebraska indoor football team will even pay him $75 a game.

A day after Tebow was cut by the New York Jets, the Beef called the office of Tebow agent Jimmy Sexton to offer a standard player contract. Beef assistant general manager Andrew Mather said Tuesday that he doesn't expect to hear back, but he thought it was worth asking.

The Beef's current quarterback, James McNear, has led the team to a 5-1 start. He's completing 70 percent of his passes and has thrown for 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions.

McNear is anything but insulted by the Beef's wooing of Tebow. McNear said, "I think Tim can learn a lot from me."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...offer/2124481/

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) The Omaha Beef have a job waiting for Tim Tebow if he wants it and the Nebraska indoor football team will even pay him $75 a game.

A day after Tebow was cut by the New York Jets, the Beef called the office of Tebow agent Jimmy Sexton to offer a standard player contract. Beef assistant general manager Andrew Mather said Tuesday that he doesn't expect to hear back, but he thought it was worth asking.

The Beef's current quarterback, James McNear, has led the team to a 5-1 start. He's completing 70 percent of his passes and has thrown for 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions.

McNear is anything but insulted by the Beef's wooing of Tebow. McNear said, "I think Tim can learn a lot from me."

may be the only team on earth that wants him.... earlier this week there were Manish and Florio like "reports" that Ross-o the clown wanted to bring him to his circus in Miami...

sadly, they apparently were BS

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...tory?track=rss

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The Omaha Beef have a job waiting for Tim Tebow if he wants it — and the Nebraska indoor football team will even pay him $75 a game.

They've got someone smart marketing that team. They get national attention by making public that ridiculous offer. Well done Beef right there.

Jets Insider VIP
    When I was praying for the Jets to release Timmy back before the draft, I posted this logical outcome for the stiff. It was meant to be a joke. But now look.....

Could Tim Tebow Join the WWE?
    Yahoo! Contributor Network

..By Patrick Michael | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 4 hours ago.. .

Recently, WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross commented on the possibility of Tim Tebow joining the promotion. This hypothetical debate began after the New York Jets announced they will release Tebow. With the former Heisman Trophy winner out of work, could he play a future role in the WWE?

The possibility is not as far-fetched as it might seem.

For decades, promotions such as the WWE, WCW, and TNA have involved athletes in various storylines. In the 1970s, Muhammad Ali fought Gorilla Monsoon. In WCW, Karl Malone and Dennis Rodman squared off in a pay-per-view match. And TNA has utilized the services of Brandon Jacobs and A.J. Pierzynski.

Even non-athletes, such as David Arquette and Andy Kaufman, have taken part in pro wrestling angles. The WWE actually has a celebrity wing of its Hall of Fame, which includes Drew Carey, Donald Trump, Pete Rose, and Bob Uecker.

While Tim Tebow is often criticized for a lack of ability in his throwing arm, there is no debating how great of an athlete he is. At 25 years of age, Tebow is in his prime and with training, he could transition into a role with the WWE.

However, Tebow is passionate about football and it is unlikely that he is prepared to give up on his first love. If he cannot sign with another team, Tebow could play in the CFL, like Warren Moon and Doug Flutie did, while waiting for a call from the NFL.

The most likely scenario for those hoping to see Tim Tebow in a WWE ring is that he could play a minor role such as a guest referee or offering support in a wrestler's corner. Vince McMahon is always looking for mainstream media coverage in the buildup to Wrestlemania and Tebow's involvement would generate a lot of interest for the WWE.

Although the analogy has its flaws, in some ways, Tim Tebow is the John Cena of the NFL. Like Cena, Tebow is a polarizing figure who ignites the anger of many fans despite portraying a "good guy" persona. Undoubtedly, Tebow would be booed even worse than Cena is by the adult male fans of the WWE.

As Jim Ross said in his blog, there have been stranger things happen in the WWE than Tim Tebow joining the promotion. And that is certainly the understatement of the year.

Patrick Michael lives in New Orleans and has always been a big fan of pro wrestling. Patrick's favorite wrestling promotion was Mid-South Wrestling back in the 1980s. Patrick's favorite wrestling angle of all-time was the NWO and his favorite wrestler is Roddy Piper. Follow Patrick Michael on Twitter at patmichael84.
    Last edited by sg3; 05-04-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    They've got someone smart marketing that team. They get national attention by making public that ridiculous offer. Well done Beef right there.
    BEEF...It's what's for dinner.

brought to you by Tim Tebow.