Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Tebow Released

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

Raoul Duke - the snails are ready

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Raoul Duke - the snails are ready
    LMAO!!! It hurts

Last edited by Hitman Harris; 04-30-2013 at 02:37 PM.

I got dibs on Irina, so forget it.

Jets Insider VIP

Talking Beef offer Tim Tebow a contract

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    OMAHA, Neb. -- The Omaha Beef have a job waiting for Tim Tebow if he wants it -- and the Nebraska indoor football team will even pay him $75 a game.

A day after Tebow was cut by the New York Jets, the Beef called the office of Tebow agent Jimmy Sexton to offer a standard player contract.

Beef assistant general manager Andrew Mather said Tuesday that he doesn't expect to hear back, but he thought it was worth asking.

Tebow went unclaimed on NFL waivers Tuesday.

The Beef's quarterback, James McNear, has led the team to a 5-1 start. He's completing 70 percent of his passes and has thrown for 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions.

McNear is anything but insulted by the Beef's wooing of Tebow.

"I think Tim can learn a lot from me," McNear said.
    I feel bad for Tebow in a way, but the sweet tears of his zealous fans are delicious. Don't think their preternatural absence from commenting on all things Tebow has gone unnoticed, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Ending on this one. (RIP, Ronnie James.) Have a great night, gents.

DIO Happy hour (is that geezer with him?)

Cheers mates

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio State NY Jets fan View Post
    DIO Happy hour (is that geezer with him?)

Cheers mates
    Dude.

Thats Lemmy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I feel bad for Tebow in a way, but the sweet tears of his zealous fans are delicious. Don't think their preternatural absence from commenting on all things Tebow has gone unnoticed, either.
    i don't feel bad for Tebow, not one bit.

he picked NYJ over JAX not for football reasons, but rather to further his brand/fame.

to paraphrase Westy: "Tim Tebow? **** him." oh wait no, he's a virgin

SCREW YOU TEBOW! HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Arctor View Post
    Dude.

Thats Lemmy.
    Thanks and now all I can hear is the "Ace of Spades"

Quote Originally Posted by Seagirt View Post
    +++ It was truly one of the worst disasters in long Franchise history. It impacted Mark Sanchez terribly... imagine any NFL QB, even the below average ones.... being taken out of a drive, so you could run a dubious wildcat play, for no real reason , and take the QB out of his rhythm. It seems we had more penalty yards than positive yards with the stupid Wildcat fiasco. MARK completely lost confidence, and his receivers were Chaz Schillins and Jeff Cumberland.? No wonder he held the ball too long. No one was open.

..... and who chose Tony Sparano to run the offense.? ( probably Rex) another mistake ... I could go on.
    Really you're blaming the receivers for Sanchez sucking? That's some clown shoes **** bro.

Jets Insider VIP
    Forget that coaching offer from the Lingerie Football League, Timmy --- here ya go --- a REAL offer to play some REAL football at a level fit for your abilities

Omaha Beef indoor team offers Tim Tebow $75-per-game contract

3:14 p.m. EDT April 30, 2013

tebow11111

(Photo: Steven Bisig, USA TODAY Sports)

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The Omaha Beef have a job waiting for Tim Tebow if he wants it — and the Nebraska indoor football team will even pay him $75 a game.

A day after Tebow was cut by the New York Jets, the Beef called the office of Tebow agent Jimmy Sexton to offer a standard player contract. Beef assistant general manager Andrew Mather said Tuesday that he doesn't expect to hear back, but he thought it was worth asking.

OH CANADA?: CFL might not be so easy

BELL: Tebow may not like his options

The Beef's current quarterback, James McNear, has led the team to a 5-1 start. He's completing 70 percent of his passes and has thrown for 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions.

McNear is anything but insulted by the Beef's wooing of Tebow. McNear said, "I think Tim can learn a lot from me."

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    McNear is anything but insulted by the Beef's wooing of Tebow. McNear said, "I think Tim can learn a lot from me."
    LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

Jets fans' reaction to the Tebow news.

Note that I was made aware of this happy chap from a recent thread right here on JI. Paying it forward....