Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: my best friend is going away...

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Lucky bastard. You shouldn't brag about it though.
    I'm left wondering "where is he going with that?"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Express View Post
    I had to put my dog down on Valentines Day. Sad day.

However, I have human friends as well.
    yea...but do they lick their own privates?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Took her to the appointment today at 3:20 pm she was prepped for surgery by 3:40 pm.
    Get a call around 4:30 that she was barely hanging on and to make preparations. On my way back to vet in between crying like a *****, said a little prayer and settled on the fact that no matter what i loved her and cared for her. At that point it was in gods hands. Back at the vet at about 5:30 pm. Nurse comes out and tells me she pulled threw it. Not only was Her uterus was removed completely, but they found some polyps in the surrounding area and removed those as well, gave her all her shots, and even trimmed her nails! All this for only $200.

A sincere thank you to all of you for help, thoughts, and prayers. I knew that if i reached out to my jetinsider brothers/sisters something good would come of it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome news! Congrats!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    Took her to the appointment today at 3:20 pm she was prepped for surgery by 3:40 pm.
    Get a call around 4:30 that she was barely hanging on and to make preparations. On my way back to vet in between crying like a *****, said a little prayer and settled on the fact that no matter what i loved her and cared for her. At that point it was in gods hands. Back at the vet at about 5:30 pm. Nurse comes out and tells me she pulled threw it. Not only was Her uterus was removed completely, but they found some polyps in the surrounding area and removed those as well, gave her all her shots, and even trimmed her nails! All this for only $200.

A sincere thank you to all of you for help, thoughts, and prayers. I knew that if i reached out to my jetinsider brothers/sisters something good would come of it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    That is awesome news! Congrats!!!!!!
    Thanks bro. Cant wait til she feels better. My kids love taking her to the doggie beach so thats her first stop when she gets better.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great news man!!! Nice to hear some good news here! !

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

my best friend is going away...

So happy to hear she is doing fine. Hopefully she is back to being her old self soon.

Man, my vet robs me. I went for $1800 to get a mole removed from one of my dog's paws.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

great news, enjoy your pup

my vet charges $200 to park in the parking lot

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post

where else are you gonna park, Peaches?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

that's awesome, man.

i'm really happy for you

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding!

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    that's awesome, man.

i'm really happy for you
    caring Dirtstar is somewhat disturbing

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

Tole you to ditch that Duckboat.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've put down 6 dogs in my life.

Never gets any easier.

Hang up a picture and remember the good times. Don't hang on. Keeping a pet hanging on longer than nature would have run its natural course is inhumane.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    caring Dirtstar is somewhat disturbing
    Lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

Never gets any easier.

Hang up a picture and remember the good times. Don't hang on. Keeping a pet hanging on longer than nature would have run its natural course is inhumane.
    You're a cat lady now!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Great news. Very happy for you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent news!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

Never gets any easier.

+1 Five dogs and a cat here. When the time comes it's the ultimate human kindness.

Glad to hear things worked out for the best here.