Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dee Milliner is a baaaaaaddd maannnn!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    It doesn't mean you are wrong...Tony Pauline reported Cooper was to be the pick at #9...
    I think Cooper would have been the pick as well if he was there, plus like you had pointed out prior to the draft, Cooper may have been the better fit for a zone blocking, WCO scheme, thats probably why they passed on Warmack.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenbacker View Post
    you must watch this.

http://youtu.be/1rQ81bZV7TY
    Serious athlete

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been watching milliner since he was a starter at bama....not sure what I am missing but where are all these dropped interceptions....I sure as heck do not recall many....you should watch the man play before you get worried about what you heard.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    B-but he drops balls or something and we needed an offensive player.

How stupid are these ignorant phucks who will say any bullsh*t to bash the Jets and Rex Ryan? I've actually been hearing over the week the criticism that Millner, a Corner, drops too many interceptions? Seriously that has to be the dumbest 15 year old loser who does nothing but play Madden argument. These people on the radio should friggin kill themselves they are so dumb and can't get laid.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    the man missed ONE game during his college career....a game he could have played in if he had to....the surgeries has had NO effect on him in any way....are you people dense.....do you have any understanding that the man is in tip top shape.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    A rod in his tibia due to a "tibial stress fracture" doesn't seem minor to me.