Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Milliner is a baaaaaaddd maannnn!!

Dee Milliner's crazy stats on Sports Science

you must watch this.

http://youtu.be/1rQ81bZV7TY

Where are all the people saying we should have taken a Guard over this guy?

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I'm a Gator and wacth non stop SEC ball during the season and go to at least 4 home gator games each year....Milliner is no joke....a solid pick.

Quote Originally Posted by NowLet'sGoEatAF'NSnack View Post

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    he is fast as heck...and for the people not familiar with him up until the draft....what you are going to reallly be shocked at is how strong he is.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Where are all the people saying we should have taken a Guard over this guy?

But Adam Schein said he had 5 surgeries and the pick was a disaster

whoooooooooooo?????? That guy is a joke.

Veteran
    Wanted him from the start. Love this guy

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    But Adam Schein said he had 5 surgeries and the pick was a disaster
    My dog knows more about the NFL than Adam Schein. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    he is fast as heck...and for the people not familiar with him up until the draft....what you are going to reallly be shocked at is how strong he is.
    B-but he drops balls or something and we needed an offensive player.

How stupid are these ignorant phucks who will say any bullsh*t to bash the Jets and Rex Ryan? I've actually been hearing over the week the criticism that Millner, a Corner, drops too many interceptions? Seriously that has to be the dumbest 15 year old loser who does nothing but play Madden argument. These people on the radio should friggin kill themselves they are so dumb and can't get laid.

Veteran
    I really like this kid's talent, he's a freak ... but five surgeries in a college career including two shoulder surgeries ? Me thinks he will not endure the attrition, the physical punishment, at the NFL level,.I see a short career for this kid, but I am hoping I am wrong ...

Pretty much everyone on sny and yes are clueless. Loudmouths is a perfect name for that dumb show. Schein and that fat slob that looks like porky pig. GTFOH

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    I really like this kid's talent, he's a freak ... but five surgeries in a college career including two shoulder surgeries ? Me thinks he will not endure the attrition, the physical punishment, at the NFL level,.I see a short career for this kid, but I am hoping I am wrong ...
    Missed one game last year...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    B-but he drops balls or something and we needed an offensive player.

How stupid are these ignorant phucks who will say any bullsh*t to bash the Jets and Rex Ryan? I've actually been hearing over the week the criticism that Millner, a Corner, drops too many interceptions? Seriously that has to be the dumbest 15 year old loser who does nothing but play Madden argument. These people on the radio should friggin kill themselves they are so dumb and can't get laid.
    Speaking of 15-year-olds...

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Players have college surgeries and perservere in the NFL, won't be the first time, look no further than players like Frank Gore and Willis McGahee

Milliner had minor surgeries, he will only get stronger and possibly even more athletic due to that strength while in an NFL training program.

But Mayock said he can't catch

Veteran
    Can't believe all the knuckleheads who thought we should've gone offense in the 1st round and that Mornhinweg should've protested or something.

We lost the best CB in the NFL and had to address that as the top priority.

Hope Milliner is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by AceBoy View Post
    But Mayock said he can't catch
    Obviously the ability to catch is HUGE for those DB's. Just like 40 yard times for Nose Tackles.