46 26.59%
  • Smith

43 24.86%
  • McElroy

1 0.58%
  • Simms

3 1.73%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Who wins the QB competition, based on what whe know today?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    You going to call Geno, "Turnover7", too? He's not exactly known for his ball security and sure handedness.

Ever read Nawrocki's pre-draft write up? Scathing stuff.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...of-geno-smith/
    Unlike a lot of other boards, as you know, Sooth prefers to run a friendlier board inviting good and substantive NFL talk. Everyone is entitled to their opinion even Chowds.

Poking and inciting discourse is not tolerated for which your post has nothing of the sort.

Carry on.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

You going to call Geno, "Turnover7", too? He's not exactly known for his ball security and sure handedness.

What was Brady known for in college until he got the chance to play in 2001??

Is that a snub?

I'm TELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING!
    posting the "scathing" report of a known racist, who said similar things about Cam Newton and RGIII, adds very little substance to the conversation.

engaging sg3 in yet another Pfail Strip pissing contest, even less so.

Jets Insider VIP
    as I explained to West Coast Offensive yesterday

I'm ungrappling from any further grappling with trolls and stalkers and letting the terrific mods here at JI handle what needs to be handled

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Unlike a lot of other boards, as you know, Sooth prefers to run a friendlier board inviting good and substantive NFL talk. Everyone is entitled to their opinion even Chowds.

Poking and inciting discourse is not tolerated for which your post has nothing of the sort.

Carry on.
    No poking or inciting? None at all? I like to poke

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    What was Brady known for in college until he got the chance to play in 2001??
    In his third year, Brady battled for the starting job with Drew Henson, ultimately starting every game in the 1998 and 1999 seasons. During his first full year as starter, he set Michigan records for most pass attempts and completions in a season (214). Brady was All-Big Ten honorable mention both seasons and team captain his senior year. The Wolverines won 20 of 25 games when he started and shared the Big Ten Conference title in 1998. Brady capped that season with a win over Arkansas in the Citrus Bowl. In the 1999 season, Brady led Michigan to an overtime win in the Orange Bowl over Alabama, throwing for 369 yards and four touchdowns.
    Not too shabby. You were saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    posting the "scathing" report of a known racist, who said similar things about Cam Newton and RGIII, adds very little substance to the conversation.

engaging sg3 in yet another Pfail Strip pissing contest, even less so.
    Hardly engaging. Especially if you're wearing big boy pants. And I quoted from that skinhead racist sports journal, PFT, so I can understand your outrage. You ARE outraged, si?.

Jets Insider VIP
    Hardly engaging. Especially if you're wearing big boy pants. And I quoted from that skinhead racist sports journal, PFT, so I can understand your outrage. You ARE outraged, si?.
    ban

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    as I explained to West Coast Offensive yesterday

I'm ungrappling from any further grappling with trolls and stalkers and letting the terrific mods here at JI handle what needs to be handled
    ban

Well now, THAT didn't last too long, did it?

Jets Insider VIP
    Well now, THAT didn't last too long, did it?
    Ban

Ban
    How very grappling of you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ban

(I understand Vinny is thicker than pea soup but you'd think even he would somehow be able to figure that this single word is all he's going to get no matter how many times he trolls, baits or taunts)
    Last edited by sg3; 05-02-2013 at 06:25 PM.

now who's being thin-skinned?

for a Master of Puppets, you're awfully easy to manipulate

Garrard will be the wk 1 starter unless he gets injured which is always a possibility.