Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zach Rogers

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Idzik knows Spadola. His son went to the same school as him before transferring out. So Idzik knew what he was getting and that is a kid with excellent hands and very good speed. Nice signing.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clyde gates will be the fourth receiver on this team. He was a fourth rounder cut by the Dolphins the same year Kerley was picked in the fifth round. Idzik mentioned him along with Holmes, Hill, and Kerley today.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Clyde gates will be the fourth receiver on this team. He was a fourth rounder cut by the Dolphins the same year Kerley was picked in the fifth round. Idzik mentioned him along with Holmes, Hill, and Kerley today.
    I can live with

Holmes
    Hill
    Kerley
    Gates
    Edwards
    White

I also like

Spadola

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think u guys should keep an eye on Royce Pollard.

KId has alot of ability similiar to Victor Cruz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X6QctZED4I
    Last edited by Tinstar; 04-30-2013 at 10:38 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    I can live with

Holmes
    Hill
    Kerley
    Gates
    Edwards
    White

I also like

Spadola
    Gates has got to improve on his route running in particular ans also his hands. Speed's not a problem with him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Gates has got to improve on his route running in particular ans also his hands. Speed's not a problem with him.
    +1

It seems like we're stacking up on guys who may not have elite athletic ability, but run routes well and catch what's thrown at them. MMs offense is gonna be full of quick-hitters, and if these guys can consistently run crisp routes and make the completion things are gonna be light years better than we've seen in a while . . .

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Patrick Turner was a 3rd round pick by the Dolphins in 2009 then cut. So what?

You know that where he was drafted has absolutely nothing to do with anything at this point.

Gates is fast and doesn't have much else in his game right now. I hope he sticks and I'd love it if he snatched that 4th WR spot... but his draft status means jack squat.